• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Florida Police Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
galenrox said:
So wait, let me get this straight, so Hitler was not a jew since there were no jews in Germany, and yet the jews were what was ruining Germany. Just trying to get this straight.
Oh yeah, that's right.
Hitler was jewish, his mother was jewish, his grandmother was jewish, his great grandmother was jewish, so you're looking up to a jew!

Say hello to one of my little friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler

Hitler did not know for sure who his paternal grandfather was, but it was probably either Johann Georg Hiedler or his brother Johann von Nepomuk Hiedler. There have been rumours that Hitler was one-quarter Jewish and that his paternal grandmother Maria Schicklgruber had become pregnant after working as a servant in a Jewish household in Graz. During the 1920s, the implications of this along with his known family history were politically explosive, especially for the proponent of a racist ideology. Opponents tried to prove that Hitler, the leader of the anti-Semitic and jingoistic Nazi Party, had Jewish or Czech ancestors. Although these rumours were never confirmed, for Hitler they were reason enough to conceal his origins. Soviet propaganda insisted he was a Jew, though newer research tends to diminish the probability Hitler had Jewish or Czech ancestors. Historians such as Werner Maser and Ian Kershaw argue this was impossible since the Jews had been expelled from Graz in the 15th century and were not allowed to return until well after Maria Schicklgruber's alleged employment

Hitler was not a filthy jew.

galenrox said:
ok................I don't get it.
Hey, what would you think if I told you that I, a pure blooded aryan, have not ONLY slept with a black girl, and not only slept with a jew, but in fact have at one point participated in a foursome with a black girl, a jew, and another aryan that I myself corrupted?

Whoa! You are my hero, but Vergiss is mine, b****!

HTColeman said:
You know, since you are from Louisiana, there is a high probability that you have some black in you too. Most of my family is from Louisiana, high five!

If you have ancestors from louisiana, they possibly were slaves of my ancestors. *high five* My grandmother traced my family tree, my ancesters were slave -owners-. Trust me, i am white. white. white.

Scholastic said:
If you have ancestors from louisiana, they possibly were slaves of my ancestors. *high five* My grandmother traced my family tree, my ancesters were slave -owners-. Trust me, i am white. white. white.

Yea, they probably were slaves, as most black ancesors were. But you know, master tended to like having his way with the sexy black women, you might want to go on your Grandfather's family tree, do you know him?

HTColeman said:
Yea, they probably were slaves, as most black ancesors were. But you know, master tended to like having his way with the sexy black women, you might want to go on your Grandfather's family tree, do you know him?

But as you know, my dear boy, a nigger born to a master was never acknowledged. The said nigger would be treated just like any other slave. My ancestors weren't slaves.

HTColeman said:

Also. My grandfather is english and dutch.

Scholastic said:
But as you know, my dear boy, a nigger born to a master was never acknowledged. The said nigger would be treated just like any other slave. My ancestors weren't slaves.

Is that why you are so bitter, my dear bastard of a boy? Master never acknowledged your great-grandfather?

HTColeman said:
Is that why you are so bitter, my dear bastard of a boy? Master never acknowledged your great-grandfather?

Actually, i think you are asking the wrong question. The question you should be asking is how often my ancestors ravaged yours.

Scholastic and his family have a fetish for blacks and Jews. Case closed.

vergiss said:
Scholastic and his family have a fetish for blacks and Jews. Case closed.

Actually, that is a distinct possibility. One of my ancestors, in his will, bade that his "nigger woman and children be freed" when he died. So yes, one of my ancestors might have liked niggers.......while he was commanding her to do the dishes, and then whipping her with a leather whip afterwards. : )

Scholastic said:
Actually, i think you are asking the wrong question. The question you should be asking is how often my ancestors ravaged yours.

OMG, are implicating that you want to ravage me!? I am sorry Mr. Scholastic but that is not how I roll.

HTColeman said:
OMG, are implicating that you want to ravage me!? I am sorry Mr. Scholastic but that is not how I roll.

........ew.

Scholastic said:
Actually, that is a distinct possibility. One of my ancestors, in his will, bade that his "nigger woman and children be freed" when he died. So yes, one of my ancestors might have liked niggers.......while he was commanding her to do the dishes, and then whipping her with a leather whip afterwards. : )

And then she gave birth to your father

HTColeman said:
And then she gave birth to your father

Are you not listening to a word i am saying, nigger? Yes, my ancestors may well have subjugated yours. However, all of my ancestors were -legitimate- children.

And presumably, inbred.

Scholastic said:
Are you not listening to a word i am saying, nigger? Yes, my ancestors may well have subjugated yours. However, all of my ancestors were -legitimate- children.

Uh-huh, your cousin's ancestors may be all white, but that doesn't mean you are. I bet your family is never invited to the family reunions, huh? How sad :(

HTColeman said:
Uh-huh, your cousin's ancestors may be all white, but that doesn't mean you are. I bet your family is never invited to the family reunions, huh? How sad :(

Just because your entire family lives in the same hovel and you spend your lives on the front porch doesn't mean that everyone else does.

God's talking to me. He wants you to know that you're a dickhead, and you're fat, too.

vergiss said:
God's talking to me. He wants you to know that you have adickhead,

stop thinking about that~ it would never work between us!

Scholastic said:
Just because your entire family lives in the same hovel and you spend your lives on the front porch doesn't mean that everyone else does.

No, actually, only your family does that porch stuff.

I live in a fairly nice neighborhood, actually, average income, I looked it up is $102,141. I almost posted the link to prove it, but then crazy nazi people would start knocking on my door.

HTColeman said:
No, actually, only your family does that porch stuff.

I live in a fairly nice neighborhood, actually, average income, I looked it up is $102,141. I almost posted the link to prove it, but then crazy nazi people would start knocking on my door.

......holy crap, what the hell does your father sell, cocaine?

Scholastic said:
stop thinking about that~ it would never work between us!

Yeah, I doubt Vergiss would want a half-breed. KIDDING! Mixed people are cool with me. However, mixed nazis are not cool with me, they are unstable.

Scholastic said:
......holy crap, what the hell does your father sell, cocaine?

Nope, sorry, but I'm sure I can hook you up with someone that does. Besides, crack is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom