• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Florida Police Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vergiss said:
You're just jealous, Scholastic. I'm chosen and you're not, nyaaaaaah!

Actually, i am not jealous. Yes, you are chosen......for reprobation, you usurious, blasphemous mongrol.

Scholastic said:
Prove objectively that Hitler is damned. He was roman Catholic, and the genocide thing as rather debateable. That assumption is the work of jew mindwashing.

The Jews have relinquished their title as God's "chosen" by rejecting God through Jesus Christ and thereby breaking the covenent. If they were truly still "God's chosen" they would rejoice and be glad that Christ had died for them. As it is, however, they vehemently reject Christ, and thus condemn themselves to their own law to ultimate condemnation.

Oh, you'll see Hitler when you go to hell, that is all the proof you need.

Also, if you read Revelation, they are still God's chosen people, much of the end times prophecy is based around their culture. Power to the Jews!

Scholastic said:
Prove objectively that Hitler is damned. He was roman Catholic, and the genocide thing as rather debateable. That assumption is the work of jew mindwashing.

The Jews have relinquished their title as God's "chosen" by rejecting God through Jesus Christ and thereby breaking the covenent. If they were truly still "God's chosen" they would rejoice and be glad that Christ had died for them. As it is, however, they vehemently reject Christ, and thus condemn themselves to their own law to ultimate condemnation.

This is a debate forum....If your intention is to incite, inflame & in your eyes, inform...then why are you here?

Shouldn't you ask your secretly Jewish mother for some cookies, go back down to your basement bedroom, and create your own website?

cnredd said:
This is a debate forum....If your intention is to incite, inflame & in your eyes, inform...then why are you here?

Shouldn't you ask your secretly Jewish mother for some cookies, go back down to your basement bedroom, and create your own website?

Ooooh! Second burn!

Scholastic said:
Actually, i am not jealous. Yes, you are chosen......for reprobation, you usurious, blasphemous mongrol.

Sheesh, cut to the chase and just ask me to sleep with you already.

cnredd said:
This is a debate forum....

Yes it is, and i am debating. I am stating a conjecture as backed by evidence. If you disagree with it, then you should respond by attempting to disprove it. If you cannot, you must concede.

If your intention is to incite, inflame & in your eyes, inform...then why are you here?

to win the debate that jews are evil.

create your own website?

http://www.freewebs.com/philosophical_Thought/
http://www.freewebs.com/aoeii_strategy/

Awww, you know you want me to have your Jew-babies.

Man, being evil is great. You should give it a go sometime.

Last edited:
vergiss said:
Sheesh, cut to the chase and just ask me to sleep with you already.

Don't worry vergiss, he talks dirty but I bet he plays nice.

vergiss said:
Man, being evil is great. You should give it a go sometime.

John 3:18

Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
9 And this is the verdict, that the light came into the world, but people preferred darkness to light, because their works were evil.
For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come toward the light, so that his works might not be exposed.

But whoever lives the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be clearly seen as done in God.

Filthy jew.

galenrox said:
ooh baby! I don't think your boyfriend or my girlfriend would be too down with that though, but I dunno, subjugation, that sounds awful sweet!

Back off g-rox, Vergiss is subjugating me, once you go black, you never go back.

The sunlight! It burns, it burns!

Come on boys, there's enough corruption for all.

Are you paying?

(Boom-boom-chh, self-depricating stingy Jew comeback... go me.)

you realize, of course, that if mein fuhrer would have been successful in his campaigns, we A) wouldn't be having this conversation and B) we would currently live in a better world, a world in which the white man is held at a pedestal, and everyone works for a living, and everyone lives a happy life. Indeed, a world of prosperity......where the jews do not exist.

Scholastic - you realise, if Christianity never existed, we'd all be Jewish?

galenrox said:
ok................I don't get it.
Hey, what would you think if I told you that I, a pure blooded aryan, have not ONLY slept with a black girl, and not only slept with a jew, but in fact have at one point participated in a foursome with a black girl, a jew, and another aryan that I myself corrupted?

I'd say that's absolutely wrong and Mein fuhrer would have had a fit.

Scholastic said:
I'd say that's absolutely wrong and Mein fuhrer would have had a fit.

How do you want us to do it - missionary, or woman on top?

vergiss said:
Scholastic - you realise, if Christianity never existed, we'd all be Jewish?

and you realize, of course, that if we were all jewish, none of us would have an inheritence with the Father, that we would all be condemned still, right?

But we'd all be controlling the media!

vergiss said:
But we'd all be controlling the media!

Why don't you go have fun rolling around in your own muck, you subhuman filth?

galenrox said:
Oh, did I also mention that I'm tall, strong, blonde, with blue eyes? **** deine fuhrer!

You realize, of course, that "aryan" extends to any descendent of the germanic tribes, right? Not necessary blue eyes, blond hair, etc etc etc. Hitler himself was none of that.

I'm currently suffering from a lack of muck, it seems.

galenrox said:
yeah, he was technically jewish, since his grandmother on his mother's side was jewish, and since judaism is tranferred down through the mother, Hitler was actually a jew.

That is unproven propoganda. That is highly unlikely, considering the fact that jews were expelled from that area since the middle ages, and remained exiled from that particular area until WWII. Hitler was a pureblooded German.

See? This is all due to a subconcious desire on Scholastic's part to get laid by a Jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom