• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Florida Police Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scholastic, call me a nigger if you want, if it makes you feel better, if it keeps you from killing yourself...wait, nevermind, don't call me a nigger, kill yourself, in the name of the nazis

Maybe, but we're apparently the parasites that control the media, so kiss our arse.

Now, if you'll excuse me - I'm off to commit usary and eat the foreskins of gentile babies.

You filthy worm. Have you ever looked at WWII War casualties? maybe 15 million max axis soldiers and civilians died....as compared to 40 million allies. The german army was the best. They were defeated only because of numbers. And on the same key, who was it that defeated the germans? Other Aryans. They certainly weren't defeated from an army from Zimbabwe.

I'm American, dumbass, I've never even been to Africa, but I respect it as the home of my ancestors. However, I am a full-blood American, you know the ones who helped beat Germany's ass?

vergiss said:
Maybe, but we're apparently the parasites that control the media, so kiss our arse.

Now, if you'll excuse me - I'm off to commit usary and eat the foreskins of gentile babies.

Ooohh! Buurrnn!

Galenrox, babe - can I subjucate you? I have handcuffs and everything... ;)

HTColeman said:
I'm American, dumbass, I've never even been to Africa, but I respect it as the home of my ancestors. However, I am a full-blood American, you know the ones who helped beat Germany's ass?

A) you may not be from Africa directly, but your blood reaks of an inferior culture.

B) as i said. 15 million to 40 million. Sure, the allies won the war.....but it was a pyhric victory, don't you think?

Actually, his blood smells fine to me.

galenrox said:
Really now, first you say that they control the media and are subjugating us, and now they only exist by leaching off their masters, who are also, in your logic, the subjugatees. That's a tricky situation to get oneself in, sujugated by the ones who you enslave, brilliant!!!

Aryans are masters of the earth insofar as they shake and move the world. They build civilizations, provide innovative technology, philosophies, and otherwise make this world go forward. The Jews do nothing but leach, as do the rest of those accursed minorities. Aryans are civilization makers. The rest are civilization breakers.

Alright, if you look at my picture, what does it say on my shirt? The Damned, a punk band, meaning I am in no way shape or form a whigger. I speak differently than HT, who speaks differently than you, who speaks differently than anyone with an education, who speaks differently that anyone else. We all use our own figures of speech, and by the way, Hitler didn't speak very good english either!

A) Hitler spoke german. I am quite certain he spoke german well, however.
B)I am not really up to date with my knowledge of popculture. However, i do have a few favorite songs. Here is a newfound favorite:

Kampflied der Nationalsozialisten

Translated english version:

We are the army of the swastika,
Lift high the red banners!
We want to build German labour's
Road to Liberty!
We do not make a brother pact
With communists and non-germanics,
And everyone who falsifies the certificate
of Germany's liberty
With our tyrants
Even if they put us a hundred times
Into deepest poverty
With cowardly, fearful dwarves,
The big baseness of Europe
Has to be chrushed
We are the army of the swastika,
Lift high the red banners!
We want to build German labour's
Road to liberty! (1)

link to a sound file where the first verse is sung.

http://ingeb.org/Lieder/wirsinhh.html

Well, my father's a gentile. Maybe I'm leeching off myself?

...sounds kinky...

vergiss said:
Well, my father's a gentile. Maybe I'm leeching off myself?

...sounds kinky...

"So the jews give their women, corrupting the bloodlines of others while keeping their own pure" Mein Kampf, by adolf hitler.

Excellent. I love corrupting people. Who wants to be next?

Scholastic said:
That's because your blood is more filthy then his, Jew.

Actually, it would be "That's because your blood is filthier than his, Jew"

HTColeman said:
Actually, it would be "That's because your blood is filthier than his, Jew"

Technically, the word "more" is an adverb that goes with any comparison. More is universal, the "er" "est" isn't.

We can be filthy together, HTColeman!

vergiss said:
Excellent. I love corrupting people. Who wants to be next?

Me, me, corrupt me! Imagine a Jewish and Black child, they must really have some foul blood, huh? So, vergiss, are you going the nazi burning? I heard they found like 50 of them, so it should be a pretty good show, (the smilies won't work, so I am winking at you)

Scholastic said:
Technically, the word "more" is an adverb that goes with any comparison. More is universal, the "er" "est" isn't.

However, as filthier is a correct term, it is the better option.

HTColeman said:
Me, me, corrupt me! Imagine a Jewish and Black child, they must really have some foul blood, huh? So, vergiss, are you going the nazi burning? I heard they found like 50 of them, so it should be a pretty good show, (the smilies won't work, so I am winking at you)

It is mindsets like yours, that whigger, and that god damned jew that is destroying the world as we know it. I despise each of you.

HTColeman said:
However, as filthier is a correct term, it is the better option.

Whatever the case, it is technically correct. Filthier/filthiest/more filthy/most filthy all work. More filthier/most filthier/more filthiest/most filthiest are all incorrect.

Bwahahah!

Hey, HTColeman - what are you going to do first when we take over the world?

Scholastic said:
It is mindsets like yours, that whigger, and that god damned jew that is destroying the world as we know it. I despise each of you.

Not that anyone cares who you despise, except Hitler but since he is dead and burning in hell, no one cares. Furthermore, "the jew" aka vergiss, is not God damned, but God chosen. The Jews are God's chosen people remember? Abraham, Moses, Jesus, etc. they were all Jewish.

HTColeman said:
Not that anyone cares who you despise, except Hitler but since he is dead and burning in hell, no one cares

Prove objectively that Hitler is damned. He was roman Catholic, and the genocide thing as rather debateable. That assumption is the work of jew mindwashing.

but God chosen. The Jews are God's chosen people remember? Abraham, Moses, Jesus, etc. they were all Jewish.

The Jews have relinquished their title as God's "chosen" by rejecting God through Jesus Christ and thereby breaking the covenent. If they were truly still "God's chosen" they would rejoice and be glad that Christ had died for them. As it is, however, they vehemently reject Christ, and thus condemn themselves to their own law to ultimate condemnation.

vergiss said:
Bwahahah!

Hey, HTColeman - what are you going to do first when we take over the world?

I know! I know! Move all of the "bad Aryans" into Israeli jails and they can do whatever they like with them. Then we will make Germany our headquarters, just to spite Scholastic.

You're just jealous, Scholastic. I'm chosen and you're not, nyaaaaaah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom