• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Florida Police Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scholastic said:
Why the hell do you keep talking about my genitals!?

Or rather, lack thereof.

galenrox said:
Right, you see, I have one thing that you don't, a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

What gpa did you graduate with?

and I don't spend my time jerking off to pictures of a skinny self hating jew named Hitler.

I already gave you the evidence that proves hitler's lack of jew ancestry. If you are going to persue that point, you portray your own ignorance.

galenrox said:
In one of the most competitive high schools in the country I graduated with a 2.8 GPA, and currently in college I'm rocking the 3.53.

Wow, that is pathetic. I am hoping you at least took honors classes. I currently have a cumultive gpa of 3.9 with honors classes (Except math)

Another thing, once you grow some pubes you'll realize that GPA doesn't mean ****.

Ok, then what's your iq?

I didn't buy the source. Find me and unbiased source, and I'll check it out. It is actually ignorant of you to 1)believe an obviously biased source and 2)expect me, and educated person, to buy an obviously biased source.

are you friggen joking? Wikipedia.org is an online encylopedia that is just about the official unbiased source for anyone who debates on http://www.gaiaonline.com extended debate. Wikipedia is as unbiased as you can possibly get.

galenrox said:
yeah, she wants a younger guy with no pubes or genitals, I can't believe she hasn't made her way to Louisiana already!
And he plays magic cards, how can she resist, and his acne will probably start clearing up in the next couple years!

Exactly! <_< >_> How can she resist my manly magic the gathering skills, my awesomeness at Age of empires II, and my average sized genitals?

Scholastic said:
ooooo, naughty girl! you want me

You want me to have your Jew-babies.

vergiss said:
You want me to have your Jew-babies.

<.< >.> Alas, i can stand it no longer. Quickly, we must find the nearest backalley where noone can see us!

Between 135 and 147.

I find it funny that someone who sucks at math is so quick to want to quantify intelligence, like that will somehow factor into the debate.

I don't suck at math. I am on the high end of the average. Ie, enough to do very well at it, but i would probably be in the lower end of the honors.

Scholastic said:

I don't suck at math. I am on the high end of the average. Ie, enough to do very well at it, but i would probably be in the lower end of the honors.

Ten points away from Einstein huh? Suurrre.

Scholastic,

I have something very important to tell you.

Everyone hates you...everyone.

HTColeman said:
Scholastic,

I have something very important to tell you.

Everyone hates you...everyone.

Then i feel like i have done my job here!

MODERATOR GAVEL

:smash:

As the saying goes: "if we keep going in this direction we'll end up where we are going".

I'm locking this thread. Please take the sniping into the basement.

/MODERATOR GAVEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom