• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Madison Cawthorn photos reveal him wearing women’s lingerie in public setting

Like a tan suit....got it.
Nah. No one made kink or sexuality insinuations about a tan suit. And this guy is handling it with more positivity.

You're poeing.
Nah. Some people actually believe that people shouldn't be shamed for choosing to wear lingerie.

I'm sure that you aren't one of them.

Why doesn't he think that it's the "right" who did this?
I don't think he referring to whoever leaked the photos. I believe he's referring to the left who's bagging on him.

Nah. No one made kink or sexuality insinuations about a tan suit. And this guy is handling it with more positivity.
But I do remember (supposed) photos of him in a hot tub..don't know if they made it to this board.

I would have left a long time ago if you guys would just admit you're making silly accusations with no merit.
And you made assumptions

I don't think he referring to whoever leaked the photos. I believe he's referring to the left who's bagging on him.
Well, he has to say that, I guess. I haven't looked, but it will be interesting to see what his republican congressional opponents are saying.

Definitely describes your peeps.
Absolutely. We are pretty much in agreement against shaming people for things like that. inclusive people tend to attract diverse and inclusive people.And exclusive people tend to self select out.

Right wingers think "being transgender" is inherently worse than an elected representative doing drugs.

Yikes.
Ahhh - so in Democrat-speak, this is about "drug use."

But I do remember (supposed) photos of him in a hot tub..don't know if they made it to this board.
Of Obama? Not familiar with that one.

So what?

Did either of those people spend all day railing about transgendered people?
I don't defend what the sleaze did. He deserves recrimination. But let's be real here - getting it from the likes of Democrats who have no problem when their own are just as sleazy is a bit much, don't you think?

But.... curious why you would think those two would do ANY railing about trans people?

It was a 'scavenger hunt' game. Here's one described:
Here's how it worked: The cruise director would instruct a member or members of the team to bring him a certain requested item. The first team to arrive with the requested item gets the most points, the second gets the second-highest and the third … well, you get it. After the top three teams, all other teams that arrive with the item receive one point each. It started off innocently enough, with requests for items like "a tie" or "a sock with a hole in it" (yes, every sock has at least ONE hole in it). But it quickly got a little more bawdy: a man wearing lipstick or someone with their pants on backward. By the end, it was barely controlled chaos, with one male member of our group wearing a bra and poorly applied makeup declaring his name was Savannah Sunshine.

Just innocent drunken fun.

Absolutely. We are pretty much in agreement against shaming people for things like that. inclusive people tend to attract diverse and inclusive people.And exclusive people tend to self select out.
IKR? You people never shame others

I did not.
Bullshit, you were throwing around the word crossdresser, and no one else did....

Your faux concerns are just that.

Ahhh - so in Democrat-speak, this is about "drug use."
People were talkin about the cocaine parties.

The underwear looks like some dumb college fratboy stuff to me, I could not give less of a shit.

Bullshit, you were throwing around the word crossdresser, and no one else did....

Your faux concerns are just that.
someone is in the closet
So sexually frustrated and, just weird...
conservatives are the people who have the most kinks
No wonder he keeps getting invited to those DC sex orgies
Somebody left the closet door open.
They want their kink and they need it to be taboo for their kink angle to survive.

He goofed around in an adult scavenger hunt on a cruise and here everyone is calling him gay and weird and kinky, but because no one used the word 'cross dresser, ' somehow they weren't implying that. Specious argument.

someone is in the closet
So sexually frustrated and, just weird...
conservatives are the people who have the most kinks
No wonder he keeps getting invited to those DC sex orgies
Somebody left the closet door open.
They want their kink and they need it to be taboo for their kink angle to survive.

He goofed around in an adult scavenger hunt on a cruise and here everyone is calling him gay and weird and kinky, but because no one used the word 'cross dresser, ' somehow they weren't implying that. Specious argument.
You are the one that used the words "cross dresser".

I thought you made your point much earlier, and with your belief that you owned everyone, were done with this thread.

FAIL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom