• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Madison Cawthorn photos reveal him wearing women’s lingerie in public setting

If that's what he's into then good for him.

Truth is he's such a massively shitty person that I don't really care if he wants to rock a thong. Thong or boxers he needs to **** off either way.

Oh, y'all just stoppit. I know it's lots of fun and all, but if you're going to accuse him of being a cross dresser, quit complaining about the right calling you pedophiles. It's all equally petty bullshit and none of it's true.

Stupid playground taunts. Grow up. This would be fun in the Lighter Side forum, but not in Politics.

Republicans just get weirder and weirder...

From your own citation:

After this story published, Cawthorn tweeted that the photos were taken of him during a game on a cruise before he was elected to Congress. “I guess the left thinks goofy vacation photos during a game on a cruise (taken waaay before I ran for Congress) is going to somehow hurt me? They’re running out of things to throw at me... Share your most embarrassing vacay pics in the replies.”

Further into your citation we have a link to a tweet from Mr. Cawthorn:

He is currently 27.

The picture was taken way prior to his election.

What he did as a young male private citizen with friends, schoolmates, or for fun prior to his election is really no big deal.

What he does as a seated Congressman is.

From your own citation:

Further into your citation we have a link to a tweet from Mr. Cawthorn:

He is currently 27.

The picture was taken way prior to his election.

What he did as a young male private citizen with friends, schoolmates, or for fun prior to his election is really no big deal.

What he does as a seated Congressman is.

Sure, NOW you believe a politician....LOL.

Oh, y'all just stoppit. I know it's lots of fun and all, but if you're going to accuse him of being a cross dresser, quit complaining about the right calling you pedophiles. It's all equally petty bullshit and none of it's true.

Stupid playground taunts. Grow up. This would be fun in the Lighter Side forum, but not in Politics.
Not judging his kink, just his talibornagain hypocrisy.

Republicans just get weirder and weirder...

In his defense, he *did* say that other congresspeople invited him to cocaine-and-sex orgies. Maybe they're just out of the picture. Who among us has never wanted to see Mitch McConnell in a skimpy Frank-N-Furter lingerie set. 😍

How do you know know? He brags about orgies and coke
I don't. But dressing up for some costume thing on a cruise doesn't say anything either.

In his defense, he *did* say that other congresspeople invited him to cocaine-and-sex orgies. Maybe they're just out of the picture. Who among us has never wanted to see Mitch McConnell in a skimpy Frank-N-Furter lingerie set. 😍
I could have done fine without imagining THAT. Ewwwww

I don't. But dressing up for some costume thing on a cruise doesn't say anything either.
And you believe a lying coke head alcoholic politician who brags about orgies....

And you believe a lying coke head alcoholic politician who brags about orgies....
Doesn't make him a cross dresser. That's dumb.

Looks like a good time but he seems a bit out of it. Gotta know your limits, kiddo.

at least he's well groomed.

Have you heard of X on passports?
Ask Biden about it?

Well......

What a bunch of nasty simpleton posts!

Back
Top Bottom