• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Madison Cawthorn photos reveal him wearing women’s lingerie in public setting

Republicans just get weirder and weirder...

The photo's don't like authentic, the black object around his neck would make it pretty easy to cut and paste his image into the pic. Of course Politico could not verify the validity of the picture and posted it anyway. Shame they don't do the same with things like Hunters laptop.

The photo's don't like authentic, the black object around his neck would make it pretty easy to cut and paste his image into the pic. Of course Politico could not verify the validity of the picture and posted it anyway. Shame they don't do the same with things like Hunters laptop.
How sad that you have to try to bring back Hunter's laptop.:D

People were talkin about the cocaine parties.

The underwear looks like some dumb college fratboy stuff to me, I could not give less of a shit.
Frankly, neither could I - save for the fact that stupid behavior like that gives some an excuse to cast reproach upon an entire political party.

Frankly, neither could I - save for the fact that stupid behavior like that gives some an excuse to cast reproach upon an entire political party.
Sure, but then again how many people here don't "cast reproach upon an entire political party" on a daily basis?

You are the one that used the words "cross dresser".

I thought you made your point much earlier, and with your belief that you owned everyone, were done with this thread.

FAIL
You're right. Except for the fail part. You just won't accept a little deserved criticism. Okay. Maybe if people stop replying to me, I'll shut up.

someone is in the closet
So sexually frustrated and, just weird...
conservatives are the people who have the most kinks
No wonder he keeps getting invited to those DC sex orgies
Somebody left the closet door open.
They want their kink and they need it to be taboo for their kink angle to survive.

He goofed around in an adult scavenger hunt on a cruise and here everyone is calling him gay and weird and kinky, but because no one used the word 'cross dresser, ' somehow they weren't implying that. Specious argument.
You're protesting too much.

You're right. Except for the fail part. You just won't accept a little deserved criticism. Okay. Maybe if people stop replying to me, I'll shut up.
Maybe you will honor your promise.

I get it, you don't like this thread, but playing the tut tutting school marm is getting really tiring.

Save your faux outrage for something else. It is quite ineffectual here.

Oh, I know. I see it around here all the time.
Yes, some people start threads just to shame people wearing clothing they don't agree with. Happens often; especially with people of a certain political lean.

Maybe you will honor your promise.

I get it, you don't like this thread, but being the tut tutting school marm is getting really tiring.

Save your faux outrage for something else. It is quite ineffectual here.
It's not faux, I am a tut tutting school marm.

Madison tweeted that the pictures were authentic. He proudly owned them, and asked others to post their vacation photos. It was a perfect response.

It's not faux, I am a tut tutting school marm.
Great, you made your point.

And you have nothing further to add.

You said you were done with this thread, live up to that promise.

Another representative of the Repub party in 200 days.

It's just that Cawthorn is legitimately a worse person than Hunter Biden, which is saying something.

someone is in the closet
So sexually frustrated and, just weird...
conservatives are the people who have the most kinks
No wonder he keeps getting invited to those DC sex orgies
Somebody left the closet door open.
They want their kink and they need it to be taboo for their kink angle to survive.

He goofed around in an adult scavenger hunt on a cruise and here everyone is calling him gay and weird and kinky, but because no one used the word 'cross dresser, ' somehow they weren't implying that. Specious argument.

This twerp:

First ****ing thing out of his mouth is hating on trans folk.

Cry me a river for this hypocritical runt.

What's weird is you thinking that's what I was doing.
The two people you posted are trans. That was your comparison. Now I guess this is your MTG, "I don't remember" defense.

Ah yes, Mr. Edwin: "The true evil is the DEMOCRAT FRAUD!"
Everybody: "got proof"
Mr. Edwin: "My integrity SHALL NOT BE THREATENED and my actions will become increasingly unhinged from this point forward! I will retire to my chambers for a fortnight"

Ya got no integrity son, ya got no consistency, ya got no substance. Troll on, and we all troll on alright.

Back
Top Bottom