• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Madison Cawthorn photos reveal him wearing women’s lingerie in public setting

Sure, but then again how many people here don't "cast reproach upon an entire political party" on a daily basis?
On both sides. Yep. It does happen.

On both sides. Yep. It does happen.

Let's all share one time in the last few days we've made it clear that we should respect each other. I'll start. Should I go again or do you have one?

No, neither side of the aisle is inherently anything. We are individuals and obviously what you said is not worth responding to but I want to be clear that Christian values aren’t bad and neither are conservative values - people who use our biases against us are truly evil and we have the framework to stop it if we aren’t too busy complaining about cartoons and math.

Back
Top Bottom