• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

European Jewish Congress wants Turkish Islamist group IHH banned in Europe

Now if you'd wish me to dig out your post where you were condemning the commanders and the politicians instead of the violent activists, just say so and I'd comply.

Please do. And guess what? that will indeed prove the controlling powers are guilty of placing their men in an 'hornets nest'. Just like it did the many other times i said it:doh

Once again show me where i have blamed or inferred blame on the soldiers carrying out the raid?

Paul

Please do. And guess what? that will indeed prove the controlling powers are guilty of placing their men in an 'hornets nest'. Just like it did the many other times i said it:doh

Once again show me where i have blamed or inferred blame on the soldiers carrying out the raid?

Paul

I have never said that you have blamed the soldiers for it, but you'ce certainly did, as I said, blamed the politicians and commanders.
Here's your post:
I have maintained throughout, no blame rests with the soldiers on the ground. The 'blame' should be placed with the politicians/commanders who executed an avoidable shambolic mission.

Paul
Now if that's not blaming the soldiers' commanders and politicians I don't know what is.

I have never said that you have blamed the soldiers for it, but you'ce certainly did, as I said, blamed the politicians and commanders.
Here's your post:

Now if that's not blaming the soldiers' commanders and politicians I don't know what is.

Please tell me you are having a bout of amnesia.

I indeed 'do' blame the politicians, as your post rightly points out with what you have quoted from 'me'. Then you go onto suggest you have never said 'i blamed the soldiers'. But, in your last highlighted sentence you write "now if thats not blaming the soldiers"

So which is it?

You have totally FAILED to show me blaming the IDF soldiers involved in the raid, and unfortunately that undermines your assertion that i'm polarised in my view.

Paul

Paul
I think you're right.
The Naive Israeli commanders thought it was a 'Peace Flotilla' NOT a "Hornet's Nest".
But wait.. what ARE so many 'hornets' doing in/commanding the Ostensibly peaceful 'european honey bee' flotilla?

Last edited:
Please tell me you are having a bout of amnesia.

I indeed 'do' blame the politicians, as your post rightly points out with what you have quoted from 'me'. Then you go onto suggest you have never said 'i blamed the soldiers'. But, in your last highlighted sentence you write "now if thats not blaming the soldiers"

So which is it?

You have totally FAILED to show me blaming the IDF soldiers involved in the raid, and unfortunately that undermines your assertion that i'm polarised in my view.

Paul

Speaking of failures, it seems like you've had quite the funny misunderstanding in your last 3 posts. (And I certainly hope it's a misunderstanding)
When I'm saying you're blaming the soldiers' commanders, I am saying that you're blaming the commanders of those soldiers, not those soldiers themselves.

The word " soldiers' ", when added a ' in the end, is a relevance. What comes after it refers to the soldiers' relevance, in this case their commanders.
I could just as well say "the commanders of the soldiers" instead of "the soldiers' commanders" and it'd be the same thing.

Here's a sentence for example: "The engineer's truck is old". In this sentence, the old thing is the truck the engineer holds, not the engineer.
Hopefully everything is clear now.

Infinite Chaos,

The term "report" is referring to the description of events.
When you've used it in the context of your statement, you were claiming that there were reports, that there was a description of events, that said there was violence on board of the non-Mavi-Marmara ships.
Essentially, you were saying that the violence was an event that has happened, something that has really occurred.

Luckily for you I have PMed Tashah that I am withdrawing from the thread after her warning. If there is another forum where we can discuss the real meaning of the words "report" and "fact" I will invite you there to continue this.

this thread

wasting-time-737509.jpg

This thread is timeless?

I'm not sure, but I think he might have been indicating that it's now tea time.

What better time to kick back and demonize Israel than over a nice hot cup of Earl Grey, eh?

Im pretty sure the 2006/1997 IHH raids removed those individuals who linked terror groups with this organization.

The picture reads - time in the bin. Wasted minutes.

Just my lowly opinion of course.

I'm not sure, but I think he might have been indicating that it's now tea time.

What better time to kick back and demonize Israel than over a nice hot cup of Earl Grey, eh?

Why yes my good sir, that is correct indeed.

Back
Top Bottom