• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Day 2 at the DNC.....seriously?

No, he wasn't. I didn't say "These women are black and BLM was made for black people."

So your claim is RED honestly believes you are a white supremacists then?

The first black President. I remember that **** like it was yesterday. And the scary thing is that asshole was allowed to get away with it.

I really wish there were more of you who were Bernie supporters. Look, you know I didn't agree with everything Bernie stood for. But the fact is, Bernie was honest. Bernie was real. Bernie would not in a million years put on such a disingenuous, dishonest, insulting display as it's obvious the Clintons are about to do.

Interesting feedback from your black friends. The wife asked the same question I've asked a hundred times - "How can any black woman support Hillary?". I wish more black women had supported Bernie. He had a genuine interest in their well being. Hillary and her husband are doing this for nefarious purposes, and anyone who defends this agenda is not thinking clearly.

I wish more black people in general had supported Bernie Sanders. But nope, that didn't happen.

It's just more evidence of the politics of division and creating support through racial rage. I'm not just concerned, I'm ****ing pissed at the DNC that they are portraying, once again, that blacks are systemically oppressed by whites by holding up criminals as though they were victims of white people killing blacks for racial reasons when they actually were responsible for their own deaths by their own actions. It's **** like that which leads to police and others being ambushed and assassinated.

If they want to talk about children and families, then lets have a real discussion of why, as the Dallas police chief said, 70% of black children are born to single mothers?!?! How can we expect children to have a decent childhood when they are intentionally born into such situations? That's just part of what we need to talk about, not lies about how the white system is killing "innocent" children.

But no, that doesn't get people into the streets, or to the voting booth.

That is what they are supposed to do, I dont blame the politicians when it comes to this, mostly....80/20 this is the collectives fault I think. But we have got to cut down on the crying and bulk up on the work load. Getting educated would sure be nice though that sure seems like a lost cause. Getting people spiritually renewed is mandatory, and we are NO WHERE NEAR that....when it comes to spirituality most people are dumb as bricks. They could not be otherwise, they dont know and love themselves, and if they cant do that then they cant do anything.

SAD.

Does read believe you are a white supremacists?

Repeating the same thing isn't helping you. Go back, re-read for comprehension.

Or maybe just stop trying to derail the thread even further.

Repeating the same thing isn't helping you. Go back, re-read for comprehension.

Or maybe just stop trying to derail the thread even further.

Actually it is, it's proving you missed what RED was saying about your claim which is not derailing at all. Also note. YOU were the first to bring up Martin and your opinions of him.

Actually it is, it's proving you missed what RED was saying which is not derailing at all. Also note. YOU were the first to bring up Martin and your opinions of him.

I didn't miss it at all. He created a false analogy based on his imagination. You're not re-reading like I told you to. Get back to me when you have done so.

I didn't miss it at all. He created a false analogy based on his imagination. You're not re-reading like I told you to. Get back to me when you have done so.

It's your opinion the analogy is false, it's REDs that it was spot on and hence his post about the white supremacy which was using your own analogy against you just like I said. But please tell me how I need to reread it again since you missed it. Get back to me when you figure out that's exactly what RED did. If I'm wrong, he can correct me and I'll admit it but nothing in your conversation with him points to that.

Are you objecting to the presence of the mothers and wives of those who lost their loved ones at the hand of the police?

She could be objecting with the obsession the media has with it and how the Clintons are using it for political gain. And Hillary helping anyone but herself is also ludicrous.

The first black President. I remember that **** like it was yesterday. And the scary thing is that asshole was allowed to get away with it.

I really wish there were more of you who were Bernie supporters. Look, you know I didn't agree with everything Bernie stood for. But the fact is, Bernie was honest. Bernie was real. Bernie would not in a million years put on such a disingenuous, dishonest, insulting display as it's obvious the Clintons are about to do.

Interesting feedback from your black friends. The wife asked the same question I've asked a hundred times - "How can any black woman support Hillary?". I wish more black women had supported Bernie. He had a genuine interest in their well being. Hillary and her husband are doing this for nefarious purposes, and anyone who defends this agenda is not thinking clearly.

Our friend also mentioned that ironically no issue has been important enough for Hillary to have a press conference. There are no burning issues with Hillary other then Hillary becoming president.

My own opinion is that the "it's for the children" horse **** we ALWAYS hear from Hillary is like her political signature. It's like Bono wearing those goddamn sunglasses all the time or Larry King and his suspenders; it's meaningless other than for purposes of identification. Hillary and the children. :roll: Heartstrings and hugs. Little kittens and butterflies. Vote for Hillary, she loves children so much she had one. But she didn't stay around long enough to raise it herself. But then again Chelsea was a political baby. You can't be a female politician for the children if you don't have any.

Ironically most of Hillary's plans ("comprehensive plan", Hillary always has a comprehensive plan) that would directly benefit children, mothers, disadvantaged children and black children are plans that Hillary thieved from Bernie! Hillary has no dynamic plans of her own. Now she is going to showcase her brilliance using Bernie's ideas while standing on the backs of black women and children. And you know Hillary will not pass up the chance to shuffle into her Step 'n' Fechit accent, which is embarrassing to hear.

Im offended when I hear her trying to talk like she thinks Southern bubbettes talk. It offends me because she apparently believes that Southern people are too slow and stupid to realize that she is attempting to carpetbag. Burns me up. How can black people not feel the same way when she starts in on her idea of black dialect? Why is it Hillary never tries to sound Chinese or Mexican or like someone from Boston or Maine?

If Hillary really, really, wanted to help mothers of America she'd teach them how to make $100,000 in cattle futures with a $1,000 investment. :bs

Last edited:
Our friend also mentioned that ironically no issue has been important enough for Hillary to have a press conference. There are no burning issues with Hillary other then Hillary becoming president.

My own opinion is that the "it's for the children" horse **** we ALWAYS hear from Hillary is like her political signature. It's like Bono wearing those goddamn sunglasses all the time or Larry King and his suspenders; it's meaningless other than for purposes of identification. Hillary and the children. :roll: Heartstrings and hugs. Little kittens and butterflies. Vote for Hillary, she loves children so much she had one. But she didn't stay around long enough to raise it herself. But then again Chelsea was a political baby. You can't be a female politician for the children if you don't have any.

Ironically most of Hillary's plans ("comprehensive plan", Hillary always has a comprehensive plan) that would directly benefit children, mothers, disadvantaged children and black children are plans that Hillary thieved from Bernie! Hillary has no dynamic plans of her own. Now she is going to showcase her brilliance using Bernie's ideas while standing on the backs of black women and children. And you know Hillary will not pass up the chance to shuffle into her Step 'n' Fechit accent, which is embarrassing to hear.

Im offended when I hear her trying to talk like she thinks Southern bubbettes talk. It offends me because she apparently believes that Southern people are too slow and stupid to realize that she is attempting to carpetbag. Burns me up. How can black people not feel the same way when she starts in on her idea of black dialect? Why is it Hillary never tries to sound Chinese or Mexican or like someone from Boston or Maine?

If Hillary really, really, wanted to help mothers of America she'd teach them how to make $100,000 in cattle futures with a $1,000 investment. :bs

I'm going to save this post in my hard drive, because I don't think anyone has ever managed to sum up Hillary as perfectly as you did right here.

OMG. There's something seriously wrong with you.

There is something wrong expecting some one to back up their claim? Really?

It's your opinion the analogy is false, it's REDs that it was spot on and hence his post about the white supremacy which was using your own analogy against you just like I said. But please tell me how I need to reread it again since you missed it. Get back to me when you figure out that's exactly what RED did. If I'm wrong, he can correct me and I'll admit it but nothing in your conversation with him points to that.

Since you won't go back and re-read because you so desperately want to be Redress' sidekick.... I'll do it for you.

I said:

The people invited are also all black mothers whose children were killed by non-black people (I'm assuming --- I'm not up to date on the details of some of those people). Of course they are part of Black Lives Matter --- that's what the group was started for.

He said:

You are white. White supremacist groups where started for whites. Therefore you are a white supremacist. You really should think these arguments through before making them. You are smarter than this.

That WOULD be a parallel analogy if I had said, "The people invited are black. Of course they are part of Black Lives Matter --- that's what the group was started for." But I didn't. I said the group was created because of black people whose family members were killed by non-black people.

Do you see now?

That WOULD be a parallel analogy if I had said, "The people invited are black. Of course they are part of Black Lives Matter --- that's what the group was started for. But I didn't. I said the group was created because of black people whose family members were killed by non-black people.

Do you see now?

No, you are in fact wrong. Leaving aside your butchered logic, show some documentation please that they are BLM. You made a claim, and your attempts to back it up have been rather pathetic.

There is something wrong expecting some one to back up their claim? Really?

You know exactly what you're doing here, Redress --- you aren't stupid.

You know exactly what you're doing here, Redress --- you aren't stupid.

Yes, I am expecting people to use logic and defend claims. That is not stupid. This is the kind of thing that people who do not use pundits to think for them expect.

No, you are in fact wrong. Leaving aside your butchered logic, show some documentation please that they are BLM. You made a claim, and your attempts to back it up have been rather pathetic.

Fine. For some odd reason you think the these black mothers whose children were killed by non-black people AREN'T part of Black Lives Matter ---- totally baffling that anyone would think they aren't. I'd love to know your reasoning for thinking they AREN'T part of it.

Here ya go:

News from The Associated Press

Also marching was Garner's mother, Gwen Carr, 66, who told the crowd: "I am so glad that you all came out. Not only for the support of me but the support of all the mothers from all over the nation. Two years later we still haven't gotten justice. ... This is the kind of unity that we need."

Mass marches affirm that ‘Black Lives Matter’ – Workers World

Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s mother; Lesley McSpadden, Michael Brown’s mother; Gwen Carr, Eric Garner’s mother; John Crawford II, John Crawford III’s father; Kimberly Ballinger, Akai Gurley’s partner; and other relatives of police brutality victims were on stage at the rally’s end. This was very moving.

Clinton's Most Valuable Allies in South Carolina: the Moms of Black Lives Matter | Mother Jones

Mother Jones is wrong?? These women AREN'T part of BLM?

Seriously ----- do you honestly think these moms wouldn't be part of the movement that represents their children? Why are you arguing so damn hard over something so obvious?

Meh.

Hard to get excited either way about anything the princess does.

It's going to be a boring and stagnating 8 years, if she gets in.

A Princess in public and in her entitlement, but a nasty piece of work in the back rooms, according to accounts.

And Josie is right....this is about crucifying officers and perpetuating lies. And the notion apparently that only black mothers have lost children. Indians, white people, Hispanics....there are plenty of mothers who lost their children. Including 5 of them who just lost their innocent police officer husbands who were doing their jobs, protecting Black Lives Matters' protestors right to march in the streets of Dallas.

As usual when it comes to issues involving black people, you are drama-queening.

Clinton isn't crucifying anyone or saying "only black mothers have lost children"

As usual when it comes to issues involving black people, you are drama-queening.

Clinton isn't crucifying anyone or saying "only black mothers have lost children"

It does not matter to her who represents the victims who are being worshipped, she will make a group that is appropriate, one that sells....she is not totally politically ignorant.

I am maybe a tad JADED btw......
:wassat1:

Last edited:
Yes, it is and mothers and woman across the nation will hopefully respond in with disgust.

Bill Clinton and mothers. :2rofll: I don't know that I've ever heard of Bill fighting for mothers, though we all know he fights with mothers when he needs them to get nekkid and show him some support.

Yes, it is all one big scam and it is disgusting. At the same time though you have to wonder.

We had dinner Friday night with close friends we've known for over 20 years. We get together often. They are black.

We have never had much conversation about black/white issues because we have too many other things we enjoy talking about. We are all Bernie fans and have been since he first announced his campaign. We naturally talked politics a little bit.

Talking about Trump and Pence and then Hillary and Bernie. The wife of the couple who are our friends brought up the subject of black females supporting Clinton, "The thing that I cannot understand is why black women support Hillary?" We talked about it and they were are pretty much clueless as we were and in some cases for different reasons. Bill was no real friend to black Americans when he was President. A number of things Bill supported and/or advocated impacted black people negatively. The Clinton PR machine flogged that "first black President" hype like an army mule. It was of course bull****. Most black people saw it as bull****. And then Bill proved it was bull**** by screwing over black people.

Now Bill wants to "help" mothers and children. Not bloody likely. It's a scam. Bill Clinton, the Pied Piper, drops another turd in the punchbowl.

I'm surprised you didn't realize that Bill is not the one running for office so he will not be talking about how he has fought for mothers. He'll be talking about his wife and how she has fought for mothers

Last edited:
Fine. For some odd reason you think the these black mothers whose children were killed by non-black people AREN'T part of Black Lives Matter ---- totally baffling that anyone would think they aren't. I'd love to know your reasoning for thinking they AREN'T part of it.

Here ya go:

News from The Associated Press

Also marching was Garner's mother, Gwen Carr, 66, who told the crowd: "I am so glad that you all came out. Not only for the support of me but the support of all the mothers from all over the nation. Two years later we still haven't gotten justice. ... This is the kind of unity that we need."

March was not BLM.

Mass marches affirm that ‘Black Lives Matter’ – Workers World

Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s mother; Lesley McSpadden, Michael Brown’s mother; Gwen Carr, Eric Garner’s mother; John Crawford II, John Crawford III’s father; Kimberly Ballinger, Akai Gurley’s partner; and other relatives of police brutality victims were on stage at the rally’s end. This was very moving.

Surprise, also not BLM.

Clinton's Most Valuable Allies in South Carolina: the Moms of Black Lives Matter | Mother Jones

Mother Jones is wrong?? These women AREN'T part of BLM?

Seriously ----- do you honestly think these moms wouldn't be part of the movement that represents their children? Why are you arguing so damn hard over something so obvious?

Well here is a shocker. If you read past the headline, the only reference to BLM involves Sanders. The women are not identified past the headline as being BLM, they do not claim to be BLM. Funny that.

So, are you going to waste more of my time with sources that do not back you up, or are you going to actually provide documentation for your claim, or will you do the smart thing and withdraw your stupid claim.

March was not BLM.

Surprise, also not BLM.

They both were rallies for BLM containing signs, t-shirts and verbage declaring that "black lives matter". I honestly have no clue why you think they aren't. Kind of insulting to those who were protesting to say they aren't part of the BLM movement.

Well here is a shocker. If you read past the headline, the only reference to BLM involves Sanders. The women are not identified past the headline as being BLM, they do not claim to be BLM. Funny that.

Yes --- they do. They attend and speak at rallies for BLM all the freakin' time. Interesting that you disagree with Mother Jones, though.

So, are you going to waste more of my time with sources that do not back you up, or are you going to actually provide documentation for your claim, or will you do the smart thing and withdraw your stupid claim.

The only think stupid here is you claiming these mothers of black men killed by non-black people have nothing to do with BLM or their rallies, don't speak at BLM rallies and aren't in any way part of the movement created FOR THEIR OWN CHILDREN. LOL! Seriously --- I think you just argue just for the sake of getting people riled up. That's what we internet-folk call a troll.

This reminds me of the time you argued for what seemed like hours with me that the Earth Day movement wasn't about "saving the planet".

Back
Top Bottom