• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Day 2 at the DNC.....seriously?

This is offensively disingenuous. How stupid do they want to tell us they think we are? The premise here is "fighting for children, families and our country". The "Mothers" invited to participate are the mothers of black people who are dead at the hands of police (except the one who died at the hands of a white man which brought about a controversial discussion about the FL stand your ground laws and a girl who was shot by a gang member at Obama's inauguration party).

Why aren't the mothers of any of those 5 innocent policemen participating? How about the mothers of children who died of cancer? Mothers of white children who died of congenital malformations? Mothers of white children from the Appalachian Mountains who are starving? How about bringing in some mothers of first generation Indian children who are succeeding in school, and have them share how they have managed to make a difference in our country? How about showing how they are fighting for my children?

It is a testament to their divisiveness. I'm sure the liberal morons are eating this up!

She. I'm a she. :mrgreen: But other than that yup, you are spot on.

I've had to do that a few times in the past 2 months or so too. Why do they assume we're male? :)

Does that make the pain of their families losing a loved one go away?

What has Hillary (or anyone else) done to help these mothers? That is the question that remains unanswered.

I don't recall reading where Hillary told Michael Brown's mother, for example, that she should accept the fact that her son chose to assault a police officer after he'd just robbed a convenience store - and that perhaps if she accepted that truth, her anger towards others and pain would subside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom