• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Border rancher: 'We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal'

Status
Not open for further replies.
A1G7wb4uYFL._SY879_.jpg

giphy.gif

Lol. Well...we have such a historical record of Muslim terrorists from India attacking the U.S. All zero of them. But they are "Muslim" and that is scary to you. I get it.

Attacking America? Not yet. Indian Muslim terrorists killing Indians?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Bhopal–Ujjain_Passenger_train_bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Patna_bombings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Doda_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marad_massacre

and thats just a small sampling.

But sure...not in the US...yet.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-rancher-weve-found-prayer-rugs-out-here-its-unreal

Dumbest article of the year.

Unamed rancher?
What do cartels have to do with Middle Eastern terrorists?
Mexicans cannot be Muslim?
Muslims carried a rug across hundreds of miles of desert just to leave on a random person's property?
How exactly do we know these are "prayer" rugs?

This story smells of desperation to me. I would decidedly call it fake news.

I strongly doubt there’s any real number of Mexican Muslims.
Mexico is not immigrant friendly, immigrants must not change Mexico’s demographics so mass migration from the Muslim world is illegal in Mexico

I found Muslim terrorist prayer rugs underneath the freeway overpass by my home, next to an empty six pack or Coronas and an old waterlogged mattress and some heavy cardboard shipping containers!!!! :lamo

Hide well from the cartels - you have surely upset them greatly.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-rancher-weve-found-prayer-rugs-out-here-its-unreal

Unamed rancher?
Muslims carried a rug across hundreds of miles of desert just to leave on a random person's property?

You have to consider the source. They must have been grasping for stories.

India has a low-grade war running with Pakistan. They used to be one country, under Britain, but when we left, we offered a package deal of a separate country for the Muslims, (Pakistan) while the Buddhists Christians Hindus Sikhs and Jains etc got India. Better a low grade war than a hot nuclear conflict. (both sides have them)

Unamed rancher?

The WashingtonExaminer is a righting rag. A watered down Infowars.

America: 1,400,000 violent crimes per year (FBI stats, go look it up) and 14,000ish homicides (yes, I know, 60ish % suicide). Anyone else want to pitch in on the stats about the percentage of terrorist attacks in the US carried out by US citizens over the last 40 years? I'll stick my neck out and guesstimate that it isn't such a useful stat.

You seriously want to talk about treating any old Indian as a threat because a hair or two past 10% is muslim? We should be banned from the rest of the world on your "reasoning".

You can find violent acts by any religion or nationality through a simple Google search. I could list 20 white, Christian domestic terrorists in the U.S. with little difficulty. Your assertion that thousands of Muslims are coming through the border was wrong, but even had it been true, few would have been from regions of extremism. There is not significantly more cause for concern with a Muslim sneaking over the border than any other religion.

All you have demonstrated is you are afraid of foriegners and Muslims and you are willing to stretch the facts and double down even when proven wrong. While I pity you for your fear, I can't say I am too sympathetic for your lack of intellectual integrity.

You can find violent acts by any religion or nationality through a simple Google search. I could list 20 white, Christian domestic terrorists in the U.S. with little difficulty. Your assertion that thousands of Muslims are coming through the border was wrong, but even had it been true, few would have been from regions of extremism. There is not significantly more cause for concern with a Muslim sneaking over the border than any other religion.

All you have demonstrated is you are afraid of foriegners and Muslims and you are willing to stretch the facts and double down even when proven wrong. While I pity you for your fear, I can't say I am too sympathetic for your lack of intellectual integrity.
No...what I have demonstrated is that AS THE ARTICLE CITED IN THE OP SAID there are thousands of people from the middle east, Asia, Africa, and all across the globe sneaking into the country though our southern border. The individual cited was commenting that it isnt just Mexicans, or Central Americans, but also Muslims, Chinese, etc. By the thousands. And that is all proven to be true.

Your idiotic comments about fear are as stupid as the previous idiotic comments about racism. Your words are beyond stupid. It is not 'fear' of ANYONE that has people concerned about illegal immigration. Its not 'racism' that has people concerned about illegal immigration. People that are concerned about illegal immigration arent fearful. They arent racist. People that blindly ignore or worse defend illegal immigration are idiots.

:lol:

Where are these "prayer rugs" she speaks of? She couldn't include her "evidence" in the video?

She actually thinks that normal folks are going to believe that someone has carried a prayer rug for goodness knows how many miles and they are just going to randomly leave it laying around at the border. Did they leave their pointy shoes too? :lol:

It's a cult. They're nuts.

Why don't you admit the truth.

Repeat after me:

I am SOOOOO SCARED OF BROWN FOLKS!

It's ALL I THINK ABOUT! MY Terror grips me and all I can do is post lies to try and convince others to be a SCARED AS I AM!

I"m SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMY! DADDY TRUMP SAVE US!

Yup, these right wingers are nothing but cowards, hunkering down in their little white rural bubbles surrounded by an arsenals of guns where they never even encounter a person of color. Complete cowards. They like to pretend they are tough, but they are complete ******s

Last edited:
:lol:

Where are these "prayer rugs" she speaks of? She couldn't include her "evidence" in the video?

She actually thinks that normal folks are going to believe that someone has carried a prayer rug for goodness knows how many miles and they are just going to randomly leave it laying around at the border. Did they leave their pointy shoes too? :lol:

It's a cult. They're nuts.

This is probably what she meant by "prayer rugs"

zUdD8PX.jpg

So when I post the link to the Border Patrols breakdown of exactly who they have actually caught and it shows literally thousands of people from India, Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and numerous middle eastern countries will you feel as stupid as you will look for your ignorance?

Or will you have the integrity to admit you like the others are talking out of your ass and only froma place of ignorance?

Just asking.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/f...ionwide-apps-sector-citizenship-fy07-fy17.pdf

In 2017, our US Border Patrol personnel apprehended 310,531 people seeking illegal entry into the country. 35 people from Turkey were caught at our Southern border. 49 from Vietnam. 48 from Sri Lanka. 433 from Romania. 224 from Pakistan. 48 from Somalia. 45 from Kosovo. 2,943 from India. 49 from Albania. 564 from Bangladesh. 642 from Nepal. 14 from Saudi Arabia.

lots more.

You should bother taking the time to know what you are talking about before you go and make yourself look stupid. Er.

It did show thousands of people from those countries. I noticed a bit of a break-down on your 'numerous middle-eastern countries' claim though.
The 14 from Saudia Arabia represent one Middle Eastern country.

Also, I am not sure why Kosovo, India, Vietnam, Sri Lanka or Nepal are on your list. People from those countries are much less likely to be 'accidently losing prayer rugs'

It seems the laughter your original post in this thread evoked, was warranted.

The absolute fact is that the Border Patrol has apprehended literally thousands of Muslims in a given year from the middle east crossing the southern border. Why is it shocking to you that some might have accidentally left a prayer rug or two behind?

tenor.gif

I think some people missed the point of this thread: the rest of us who do not live in fear of Muslims, Mexicans, Mormons, or similar non-scary groups find the idea of this being a story to be ridiculous. I was hoping that when Seth Mandel came on as editor we'd see more serious stuff from the Examiner. But I guess not.

This was a fear piece to keep the fearful in fear.

I think some people missed the point of this thread: the rest of us who do not live in fear of Muslims, Mexicans, Mormons, or similar non-scary groups find the idea of this being a story to be ridiculous. I was hoping that when Seth Mandel came on as editor we'd see more serious stuff from the Examiner. But I guess not.

If you want to ponder the potential for terrorism and terrorist acts against the United States, there is an island just 700 miles off the shores of our great nation which I am convinced is a soft target for ANY group that wants to manipulate it for those goals. It is a very poor and distressed island nation which we've treated rather shabbily for a very long time, and the potential for government corruption over there dwarfs anything south of the border.

One or two billionaires with evil intent could probably put the government of that nation in their pocket in short order, and in the space of a few months they could set up a base from which to launch some very serious attacks.

I'm talking about Haiti. Don't think for one second that it wouldn't be possible for an islamist outfit to gain control of Haiti.
They could do it in a hot second.

You wanted to talk about terrorists? Okay then, let's actually TALK about terrorists. :)

Mormons are kind of scary......

It did show thousands of people from those countries. I noticed a bit of a break-down on your 'numerous middle-eastern countries' claim though.
The 14 from Saudia Arabia represent one Middle Eastern country.

Also, I am not sure why Kosovo, India, Vietnam, Sri Lanka or Nepal are on your list. People from those countries are much less likely to be 'accidently losing prayer rugs'

It seems the laughter your original post in this thread evoked, was warranted.
Are people from Turkey more or less likely to be Muslim? Since India is a country of 172 million Muslims do you think it possible that more than a few of the nearly 3000 thousand people from India that were apprehended attempting to illegally cross the Southern border were Muslim?

Does it not concern you that several thousand people...from all across Europe Africa the ME and Asia...are being caught illegally entering the US via the southern border?

Are people from Turkey more or less likely to be Muslim? Since India is a country of 172 million Muslims do you think it possible that more than a few of the nearly 3000 thousand people from India that were apprehended attempting to illegally cross the Southern border were Muslim?

Does it not concern you that several thousand people...from all across Europe Africa the ME and Asia...are being caught illegally entering the US via the southern border?

That is all very nice as a deflection. Your main point was the numerous middle east countries. Then you named one.

Now you say the problem is they are from either Middle East countries, or from one of 3 continents. I guess that is one way to get that count of 14 you had for just the Middle East up a bit. Good for you.
Now we are into the thousands almost 5000, about 1.7% of the 310,000 total.

Now I understand why when unknown people claim to have found prayer rugs near the border, you find it so scary. Glad you could clear that up.

Not really, that would be interesting. It would also be hilarious because a variety of religions are from those regions and it would signify you think being from India equates to Muslim.

Why wouldn't he; Officially, India has the third largest Muslim population next to Indonesia and Pakistan. India is home to 10% of the world's
Muslim population. India has around 172 million Muslims (2011 census). Live up to your username & demonstrate critical thought upon occasion.

Why wouldn't he; Officially, India has the third largest Muslim population next to Indonesia and Pakistan. India is home to 10% of the world's
Muslim population. India has around 172 million Muslims (2011 census). Live up to your username & demonstrate critical thought upon occasion.

Wow, 172 million sounds like a lot. There are 25 million Christians in India. That seems like a lot too.

If I was to 'think critically' about this I would realize that that only leaves about 1,190,000,000 people from India who are from other faiths.

I wonder if any of those Indians who came through the southern border were Hindu? Silly thing to say. I mean what are the odds? 86% perhaps?

Last edited:
That is all very nice as a deflection. Your main point was the numerous middle east countries. Then you named one.

Now you say the problem is they are from either Middle East countries, or from one of 3 continents. I guess that is one way to get that count of 14 you had for just the Middle East up a bit. Good for you.
Now we are into the thousands almost 5000, about 1.7% of the 310,000 total.

Now I understand why when unknown people claim to have found prayer rugs near the border, you find it so scary. Glad you could clear that up.
What I SAID was that with the thousands of Muslism coming in it is not inconceivable that a few of them left a prayer rug behind. The OP cited an article that discussed the THOUSANDS coming in from the ME...and Asia...and Africa.

Wow, 172 million sounds like a lot. I guess that only leaves about 1,190,000,000 people from India who are from other faiths.

India is the 3rd largest Muslim country on the entire planet. It is far more likely that a Muslim border hopper will come from
India than Egypt, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Morrocco,Tunisia or any other country that is 99% Muslim. In other words
for the sluggish minded it is not relevant what percentage of a country is Muslim. Iraq is 97% Muslim while India is 14% Muslim
however India has 6 times the Muslim population of Iraq therefore it is 6 times more likely that a Muslim
border hopper would come from India than from Iraq. Now that wasn't too hard to comprehend was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom