• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Border rancher: 'We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say they were terrorists? What I said was that considering the number of people that have been CAUGHT it is not beyond the realm of imagination that a few prayer rugs might have been accidentally left behind.

OK.

Now, why would this be worthy of an article in the Examiner?

"dominantly"...while ignoring the fact that India has 172 MILLION muslims.

Yay you.

And 1.2 BILLION Hindu's. For some reason you didn't mention that part.

OM

My blood pressure is great. Hell...you think I should be upset? I just watched a poster demonstrate he is incapable of reading a chart provided to him and then watched you cheer on his ignorance. How do you think that makes me upset? I think its funny as ****.

How do I think it makes you upset? lol...well...you don't seem calm. One could report any of your posts, and you'd get demerit points. If the frothing around the mouth isn't indicative of you being upset, I wouldn't want to be in the same area code as you when you do get upset...lol...

By the way, I hope you are not taking this as a diss...I find you entertaining as hell... :lol:

Reading is your friend.

I'm an analyst by profession, and my closest friend of 40 years is an agent for DHS. I know how to glean info, I've seen and heard of all the latest data on the subject, and yours was entirely lacking.

OM

By the way, I hope you are not taking this as a diss...I find you entertaining as hell... :lol:

Entertaining is an apt description. :)

OM

The real question is: were they dancing?

Do tell...what is it about that that you find funny?

The fact that it was an outrageous and laughably false staement? The fact that it was 100% fact free and that you are still pissing yourself like a girly man over it?:2rofll:

What's more hilarious if you have NO idea how pathetic you look, in EVERY way!:2rofll:

Really? Did you predict the individual would read the 2007 stats and not bother scrolling down to 2017? Did you think he was that stupid? See...I couldnt have figured that. You must have a truly ****ty opinion of him.

You start sweating when you are in an elevator containing one or more "brown" folks huh? Like profusely, right? Maybe start shivering some? Pee yourself a little?

And 1.2 BILLION Hindu's. For some reason you didn't mention that part.

OM
Certainly. The point being made was that with literally thousands of people coming into this country form the ME and for that matter all throughout the world, that it is not unreasonable to believe that a few prayer rugs might have been accidentally left behind. There are people from Albania...a majority Muslim nation. Bangladesh...a majority Muslim nation. Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Saudi Arabia...many more...and the relevant point is not that the ranchers are claiming its unreal that they are all terrorists but that we have so many people from the other side of the planet crossing the Southern border in the first place.

You start sweating when you are in an elevator containing one or more "brown" folks huh? Like profusely, right? Maybe start shivering some? Pee yourself a little?

Do you know how stupid you sound when you try to claim that opposing illegal immigration is racist? Like...seriously...off the charts ****ing stupid. Why would you do that to yourself?

Do you know how stupid you sound when you try to claim that opposing illegal immigration is racist? Like...seriously...off the charts ****ing stupid. Why would you do that to yourself?

No, I NAILED who you are, and how PATHETIC you are, having to LIE, because of your TERROR.

Didn't even offer an opinion on the rest, YOU ASSUMED one because in your TERROR, you are unable to THINK!:2rofll:

No, I NAILED who you are, and how PATHETIC you are, having to LIE, because of your TERROR.

Didn't even offer an opinion on the rest, YOU ASSUMED one because in your TERROR, you are unable to THINK!:2rofll:
Sorry pal...you are just painting yourself as yet another ignorant race baiting clown. You DO understand there is a MASSIVE difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration...right? Of COURSE you do. and so when Obama was proudly declaring his status as deporter in chief, was that just another example of his 'racism'? His hatred of 'brown people'?

You are embarrassing yourself. You should stop.

You wont.

I'm against an open border and support having a wall, barrier, fence or whatever they end up calling it, in places where it is needed. Our Politicians waste so much money, the fight over the cost for the wall is not what this is about, it's about going against Trump and Republicans.

They could be finding prayer rugs but not all Muslims use prayer rugs. Not all Muslims would take good care of their prayer rugs and could have been rugs just to sleep on and set on, nothing to do with a religious belief. We know people from all over the world are crossing our border illegally so why does this matter what the rugs were used for? Lots of Muslims here in America and impossible to know who may be a terrorist and want to cause harm to others by finding a rug at the border. This is just silly to even bring up prayer rugs being found at the border. Who cares?

Sorry pal...you are just painting yourself as yet another ignorant race baiting clown. You DO understand there is a MASSIVE difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration...right? Of COURSE you do. and so when Obama was proudly declaring his status as deporter in chief, was that just another example of his 'racism'? His hatred of 'brown people'?

You wont.

We were talking about YOU and YOUR fear. Really hard to hold that urine around scary brown folks isn't it? Well unless you got a group of rednecks along to feel safe in right?

Or your penis replacement handy (gun)?

Can you even go in public without a gun and feel "safe"? I mean the TERRORISTS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Radical DEMOCRATS prolly send you running.....:2rofll:

Last edited:
When the sources wish to remain anonymous or are unnamed by the author, you're right to say it's probably: bs.

Umm...no that's not how you think critically. There are all kinds of valid reasons why a person would want to remain anonymous out of fear, but still, be telling the truth. Determining the merits of the story come down to evaluating the rationality of the story as well as recognizing an actual journalist vs a Fox News contributor.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/f...ionwide-apps-sector-citizenship-fy07-fy17.pdf

In 2017, our US Border Patrol personnel apprehended 310,531 people seeking illegal entry into the country. 35 people from Turkey were caught at our Southern border. 49 from Vietnam. 48 from Sri Lanka. 433 from Romania. 224 from Pakistan. 48 from Somalia. 45 from Kosovo. 2,943 from India. 49 from Albania. 564 from Bangladesh. 642 from Nepal. 14 from Saudi Arabia.

lots more.

You should bother taking the time to know what you are talking about before you go and make yourself look stupid. Er.

Sri Lanka is 75% Buddhist! Romania is Orthodox Christian, er.

I'm against an open border and support having a wall, barrier, fence or whatever they end up calling it, in places where it is needed. Our Politicians waste so much money, the fight over the cost for the wall is not what this is about, it's about going against Trump and Republicans.

They could be finding prayer rugs but not all Muslims use prayer rugs. Not all Muslims would take good care of their prayer rugs and could have been rugs just to sleep on and set on, nothing to do with a religious belief. We know people from all over the world are crossing our border illegally so why does this matter what the rugs were used for? Lots of Muslims here in America and impossible to know who may be a terrorist and want to cause harm to others by finding a rug at the border. This is just silly to even bring up prayer rugs being found at the border. Who cares?

You don't have an open border now. That's why you need a passport.

You don't have an open border now. That's why you need a passport.

Whatever. :) I did not go into detail about our border and our laws etc, just addressing the prayer rug and the OP.

Last edited:

You wont.

Why don't you admit the truth.

Repeat after me:

I am SOOOOO SCARED OF BROWN FOLKS!

It's ALL I THINK ABOUT! MY Terror grips me and all I can do is post lies to try and convince others to be a SCARED AS I AM!

I"m SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMY! DADDY TRUMP SAVE US!

Are you JUST COMPLETELY incapable of READING? The source document goes all the way to 2017. ****...you people are so desperate to make yourself look stupid.

LOL... but those numbers don't support your statement.... **** some tRumpists are stupid.... your rants are better than your numbers....low bar I know....

:lamo

Like I thought.

SO the fact is that there ARE literally THOUSANDS coming from the middle east in 2017 alone. And rather than have the integrity to admit it you put on your tap dance routine.

And no...we DONT know the religious affiliation of every individual that illegally entered our country, but since India is the largest group form the middle east with 2,943 detained, and since India is the third largest Muslim populations in the world, its reasonable to assume, as I said, that 1 or 2 might leave a prayer rug or two behind.

Lol. Well...we have such a historical record of Muslim terrorists from India attacking the U.S. All zero of them. But they are "Muslim" and that is scary to you. I get it.

The absolute fact is that the Border Patrol has apprehended literally thousands of Muslims in a given year from the middle east crossing the southern border. Why is it shocking to you that some might have accidentally left a prayer rug or two behind?

Got a link or is it missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom