• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Banner from Gay Pride Day Yesterday [W: 86]

And you are sure that Trump and company's bigoted Islam and gay bashing had absolutely NO impact on this mentally ill individual.

Seriously? I hate Trump too, but c'mon. Why does the right have to take the blame for every tragedy in this country?

I wonder how they feel about Republicans who push the "abortion is murder" banner.

Those are only examples of outliers, not large groups. They are instances of hate, not environments.

Wrong, but whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain the fantasy, I suppose.
People took stands for and against issues they supported, they didn't hate anyone, they stood up for their beliefs.

Bull****. I've provided you plenty of information about their hate. If you choose to ignore it, that's on you.
People like yourself CHOSE to interpret that as hate. Once again, it's the left perpetuating the hate by making a stand on an issue an issue of hate. You applied hate to people where there was none (or VERY little).

A. No, it's not 'people like me', it's reality screaming in your face and clearly frightening you.
B. The right is chock full of rabid hatred. To deny that is to deny reality.
C. No, I didn't. It was already there and I've pointed it out. This upsets you to the point of being dishonest.

Oh, well. Your gleeful, blinkered ignorance simply isn't my problem.

View attachment 67203359

"Republican Hate Kills"

They misspelled "Islamic jihadist".

There are certainly groups within our country as dangerous to our liberty as ISIS, and equally driven by religious hate. One that immediately comes to mind is the Traditionalist Worker Party, the racist and homophobic group that initiated the Sacramento stabbing incident.

They regularly recruit members and send them overseas to train with extremist right wing terrorist organizations.

No difference at all.

My banner says "Shrill angry hate filled intolerant leftist bigots inspire me to give far less a **** about homosexuals so **** em I guess"

My banner says "Shrill angry hate filled intolerant leftist bigots inspire me to give far less a **** about homosexuals so **** em I guess"

You should try to shorten that if you want it to catch on. Plus, your font size will be so small nobody will be able to read it.

You should try to shorten that if you want it to catch on. Plus, your font size will be so small nobody will be able to read it.
I thought about that. We did experiment with just "meh...**** em" but decided that really had mixed messages and could be construed in different ways. Instead, we just decided to make the banner that much taller...

They most likely think that the actions and statements of Republicans contribute to an environment hostile to homosexuals.

Quite frankly: duh.

Maybe they should consider the contribution of some on the left's attempt to silence any criticism of Islamic anything.

Who on the left is doing that?

Lol, so you'll broad brush all righties as hateful but I bet you don't notice a single thing that occurs on the the left. You'll fit right in. Anyone with any degree of objectivity (which excludes you from what I've read) will notice that there are cries from a vocal portion on the left of "Islamaphobia" any time criticism of Islam is brought up.

Lol, so you'll broad brush all righties as hateful but I bet you don't notice a single thing that occurs on the the left. You'll fit right in. Anyone with any degree of objectivity (which excludes you from what I've read) will notice that there are cries from a vocal portion on the left of "Islamaphobia" any time criticism of Islam is brought up.

A. I didn't say 'all righties'. To say that I did is a lie.
B. You specifically stated "he contribution of some on the left's attempt to silence any criticism of Islamic anything." and yet you can't cite anyone.

Meh.

And you are sure that Trump and company's bigoted Islam and gay bashing had absolutely NO impact on this mentally ill individual.

Why is it I see something missing in the Orlando slaying....it's called grieving, 40 plus Americans were killed but instead of a mourning nation, we see a bitterly divided one using the horror as a political football.
Maybe I have missed where Trump has been involved in ANY sort of gay bashing. In fact all I have seen is him taking the more liberal side on thigns like marriage and transgendered issues. Can you offer some examples where Trump is pushing hatred of gays?

I wonder how they feel about Republicans who push the "abortion is murder" banner.
Well....since most of them are probably gay they likely wont ever have to worry about that whole abortion thing.

A. I didn't say 'all righties'.

Are you denying suggesting that it's just so dang prevalent on the right that pretty much every right winger is tainted by it? You said something about the right just being filled to the absolute top with it. Why be shy about it now?

To say that I did is a lie.
B. You specifically stated "he contribution of some on the left's attempt to silence any criticism of Islamic anything." and yet you can't cite anyone.

Meh.

I just recognize it for the waste of time it would be. You can surprise me though. Would you condemn homophobia just as strongly if it's from a Muslim as you no doubt a righty Christian?

View attachment 67203359

"Republican Hate Kills"

They misspelled "Islamic jihadist".

good god :shock:.... they went full retard.

honestly, I approve..... life is so much easier when extraordinarily stupid people just come right out and prove their stupidity beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I should mail them a thank you card.

Are you denying suggesting that it's just so dang prevalent on the right that pretty much every right winger is tainted by it? You said something about the right just being filled to the absolute top with it. Why be coy now?

Yes, I am. What's compelling you to be so dishonest about what other posters actually say? Why do you fear honest and rational discourse?
I just recognize it for the waste of time it would be. You can surprise me though. Would you condemn homophobia just as strongly if it's from a Muslim as you no doubt a righty Christian?

Of course I can and do condemn that.

Thanks for admitting that when you stated "the contribution of some on the left's attempt to silence any criticism of Islamic anything." you were just bloviating and had nothing.

Wow. You're really not very good at this.

I'm judging what you're about you based pretty much on this thread and thus far, you've pretty much vindicated my suspicions.

Back
Top Bottom