• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Banner from Gay Pride Day Yesterday [W: 86]

Funny that his sexual preference plays into this. Why would it unless of course you were a right wing religious extremist. Oh wait.

Calls them as I see them. Just like you do.

Sorry to you grapple with reality again and fail. The article doesn't indicate that the sign is about Orlando, no matter how hard you pout that it does.

Then what is it about?

I have to say, I'm sort of impressed with the willingness of the liberals in the thread to lie to themselves.

No, he was pointing out that you DID call him that. You said he swallowed the ISIS mantra hook, line and sinker.

If that is the case then I stand corrected. Buy from what I have seen previously, I don't know.

They most likely think that the actions and statements of Republicans contribute to an environment hostile to homosexuals.

Quite frankly: duh.

Islam creates an environment hostile to homosexuals

Patently untrue and in denial of reality. I'm not at all surprised you think that.

Since it seems to have escaped your notice, the topic was the environment created by the right, not large scale violence.

LOL! So you've never heard of the Bundys, the Sagebrush Rebellion, The OKC bombing, etc...?

Here, since you're clearly ignorant on the topic, let me help you. You're welcome!

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

So I give you examples of large groups of people attacking people for what are exclusively liberal beliefs and you think that a small handful of nutjobs reflect conservative beliefs.

Also, if the environment being created doesn't result is action, then has it really been created?? I would think that the proof of an environment being created would the actions resulting from that environment. We see this taking place by the left where the violent "anti-anything we don't like" environment has resulted in a large number of violent acts perpetuated by large numbers of people, but we don't see it taking place by the right. In other words: "The proof is in the pudding..." You claim that an environment of hate been created, yet you cannot show us evidence of that environment, just your claims that it exists....

Indeed! Many things do. So does conservative Christianity

Show us proof of that... A few examples of wide spread hate from Christians and not just a couple of the usual nutjobs that been thoroughly debunked. Show us where hat has been preached and not just God's Word on this issue. Show us where hat towards homosexuals has been preached and not hate towards sin (separating the act from the person).

So I give you examples of large groups of people attacking people for what are exclusively liberal beliefs and you think that a small handful of nutjobs reflect conservative beliefs.

Ha! I demonstrated that when it comes to deadly violence in the US, no one holds a candle to conservatives. Sorry that upsets you.
Also, if the environment being created doesn't result is action, then has it really been created?? I would think that the proof of an environment being created would the actions resulting from that environment. We see this taking place by the left where the violent "anti-anything we don't like" environment has resulted in a large number of violent acts perpetuated by large numbers of people, but we don't see it taking place by the right. In other words: "The proof is in the pudding..." You claim that an environment of hate been created, yet you cannot show us evidence of that environment, just your claims that it exists....

Of course we see it from the right; you're just gleefully and willfully blind to it. Recall the campaigns against legalizing same sex marriage, among other things? How about gays serving openly in the military?

You're really not very good at this.

I just did --- they (those standing behind this banner) are the ones claiming that Republicans want to kill them when the person who killed them was a DEMOCRAT. Do you see how silly their banner is?

The hate spewed by the current GOP handbook feeds the seed, Josie. They are right.

I thought it was some kind of photoshop but as far as I can tell it's not. I just don't get the message. Hate kills, yes, but not Republican hate.

The most vitriol I ever see come from those open minded tolerant liberals.
They are the first group of people to shout bigot, racist, and call everyone else that does doesn't agree
With their opinion every nasty name in the book. The hypocrisy of their so called open minded tolerant attitude.

The hate spewed by the current GOP handbook feeds the seed, Josie. They are right.

Would you say Republicans are somewhat at fault for the murders of 49 people in Orlando?

Back
Top Bottom