• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Banner from Gay Pride Day Yesterday [W: 86]

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066011126 said:
What's weak is your inferencing skills.

Well then, tell us all why you insist it's important then.

It isn't rocket science that "republican hate" is not responsible for the Orlando shooting. But yet, silence.

True.

And if their hate speech against Republicans triggered an assault on a Republicans, I'm sure they would feel 100% innocent of fostering hateful attitudes toward Republicans. I can't imagine the NRA or any other right leaning group making a banner that said DEMOCRAT HATE KILLS! Those arguing from that kind of point of view are just as guilty of hate speech as any and all.

But it isn't politically correct to suggest that a bunch of clueless gay people or gay rights advocates engage in the very kind of hate speech they themselves condemn.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066011123 said:
Sure, omit the parts you don't like. No reason to get a complete profile of the killer.

You're going to have to do better than that.

They most likely think that the actions and statements of Republicans contribute to an environment hostile to homosexuals.

Quite frankly: duh.

Actually, the only hostile environment being created by one American political ideology over the other is being created by the Left. Show us cases of large scale violence being carried by groups of Conservatives. It's easy to show you cases where liberals have done it, Most recently we have had OWS and the rampages of it's protesters, the attacks on Trump supporters, the attacks on the neo-Nazi dipsticks in Sacramento. If you want a party that supported by people who are creating a hostile environment, it's the Dems. not the Reps.

Yes, it was stupid. So answer the question.

I just did --- they (those standing behind this banner) are the ones claiming that Republicans want to kill them when the person who killed them was a DEMOCRAT. Do you see how silly their banner is?

Suggesting he was a democrat ( or any party for that matter after he went off the deep end) is stupid. He was a crazy muther****er who appears to have swallowed the isis manifesto, hook, line and sinker..

So then he was a self radicalized militant Islamist extremist? Funny. Seems hard to get some people to actually say that or admit that.

W/out being there and asking them, how would it be possible to definitely understand what they meant?

You seem to be really struggling with this.

What else could it mean?

I just did --- they (those standing behind this banner) are the ones claiming that Republicans want to kill them when the person who killed them was a DEMOCRAT. Do you see how silly their banner is?

Did you see my answer. I said, yes it was stupid.

Would you agree that if it is to be believed that he was in fact a radical Islamist that his political affiliation was likely no longer relevant in any way?

Did you see my answer. I said, yes it was stupid.

Would you agree that if it is to be believed that he was in fact a radical Islamist that his political affiliation was likely no longer relevant in any way?

Yes, I've already said that. People are pointing out that he was a Democrat because of the words on the banner, not because that's why he killed them.

Ergo all registered democrats are terrorists and all terrorists are democrats.

Weak ass **** right there.

...and yet I've heard the exact same rationale applied by liberals to nutcase shooters, Christians, Conservatives, etc. at great length and with a massive volume of support from other liberals. Care to step up and slap down some liberals for doing the same thing?? Care to address the OP and declare that a couple of nutcase Reps. do not represent the whole party??

So then he was a self radicalized militant Islamist extremist? Funny. Seems hard to get some people to actually say that or admit that.

I swear you right wing radio fans have no ability to think for yourselves. That dog doesn't hunt with me.

Reading is fundamental

Suggesting he was a democrat ( or any party for that matter after he went off the deep end) is stupid. He was a crazy muther****er who appears to have swallowed the isis manifesto, hook, line and sinker..

Brainwashed morons. The shooter was Muslim and a registered Democrat. These people are clueless. No surprise there.

Why is it no surprise?

Because you think gays are clueless?

I swear you right wing radio fans have no ability to think for yourselves. That dog doesn't hunt with me. Next.

Huh? He was agreeing with you and applauding you in actually admitting that he was a radicalized Muslim.

So you admit you're not following the thread or what I've posted. Figures.

Just from the few responses you added so far. WTF would want to follow your posts? You sound like a bitter homosexual leftist.

Actually, the only hostile environment being created by one American political ideology over the other is being created by the Left.

Patently untrue and in denial of reality. I'm not at all surprised you think that.
Show us cases of large scale violence being carried by groups of Conservatives.

Since it seems to have escaped your notice, the topic was the environment created by the right, not large scale violence.
It's easy to show you cases where liberals have done it, Most recently we have had OWS and the rampages of it's protesters, the attacks on Trump supporters, the attacks on the neo-Nazi dipsticks in Sacramento. If you want a party that supported by people who are creating a hostile environment, it's the Dems. not the Reps.

LOL! So you've never heard of the Bundys, the Sagebrush Rebellion, The OKC bombing, etc...?

Here, since you're clearly ignorant on the topic, let me help you. You're welcome!

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

Huh? He was agreeing with you and applauding you in actually admitting that he was a radicalized Muslim.

No he was suggesting that I couldn't or wouldn't call him that. That's the RW radio mantra regarding the left.

Just from the few responses you added so far. WTF would want to follow your posts? You sound like a bitter homosexual leftist.

Funny that his sexual preference plays into this. Why would it unless of course you were a right wing religious extremist. Oh wait.

I thought it was some kind of photoshop but as far as I can tell it's not. I just don't get the message. Hate kills, yes, but not Republican hate.

No he was suggesting that I couldn't or wouldn't call him that. That's the RW radio mantra regarding the left.

No, he was pointing out that you DID call him that. You said he swallowed the ISIS mantra hook, line and sinker.

And yet the banner doesn't mention Orlando. Your psychic powers might not be up to reading their minds, I fear.

But apparently yours are?

They most likely think that the actions and statements of Republicans contribute to an environment hostile to homosexuals.

Quite frankly: duh.

So that's what the sign means to you?

"Republican hate kills" means republicans contribute to a hostile environment to gays, as opposed to its most basic meaning, death?

You might want to brush up on the definition of the word "kill".

Back
Top Bottom