• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-Semitism is on the rise, stoked under progressive values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel acts to survive, and they have so far. What else would you have them do?

Not abuse and kill people like certain other dictatorships through history.

Regardless Israel does not mean "all Jews" no matter how much certain elements try to paint it as such.. and those elements are the reason for some of the possible results of the OP survey.

Not abuse and kill people like certain other dictatorships through history.

Regardless Israel does not mean "all Jews" no matter how much certain elements try to paint it as such.. and those elements are the reason for some of the possible results of the OP survey.

Pete, antisemitism is a real problem, it is certainly on the increase, there's no point in denying that or playing it down.
It wouldn't even matter if the antisemites are attacking Jews and reason it with Israel's defensive actions or with any other political excuse, such people are after all regardless of reasoning antisemites since they choose to attack Jews.

You're really invested into this whole "must deny antisemitism existence" thing. I recall nearly a decade ago in 2009 you wrote here a comment in this subforum stating that "Jewish people are calling wolf over attacks against them" and that's what increases the reports of antisemitism. Even back then you held the same "must deny antisemitism existence" agenda.

I think you're one of the few here who represent the antisemitism of old Europe, of the 1930s and before it.
I'd argue that Jews are the subject that makes you the most emotional, even more than anti-American discussions.

Pete, antisemitism is a real problem, it is certainly on the increase, there's no point in denying that or playing it down.

I am not denying it or downplaying it. I am putting it in perspective and not overplaying it like you and cohorts are doing.

It wouldn't even matter if the antisemites are attacking Jews and reason it with Israel's defensive actions or with any other political excuse, such people are after all regardless of reasoning antisemites since they choose to attack Jews.

Yes it does matter.. Being critical of Israel and its policies is not antisemitism. Calling Jews names because they are Jews is.

You're really invested into this whole "must deny antisemitism existence" thing.

Hell no. You are the one attack people for being critical of Israeli policy and labelling people with the anti-Semite tag. I do not and never have denied that antisemitism does not exist... it does and has done for 2000 years.

What I have an issue with is how much antisemitism that there supposedly is and how it is reported and the statistics back me up. The amount of reported antisemitism is relatively low and when you hear things like it is has gone up 70% you automatically think "omfgs" that must mean that there is a lot of it. Going from 10 to 17 is 70%... 17 aint a big number is it? And no I am not saying that there this few attacks. It is all relative.

Another problem with the debate is what attacks are. In many countries verbal attacks are included in the statistics and is the huge majority of the numbers. But when the media and usual suspects promote the 70% numbers, the forget to mention that. Now this is not downplaying hurtful hate speech against Jews but there is a huge difference between a verbal attack and an actual physical attack.. but when people read "70% rise in antisemitic attacks" they think it is physical.. it aint.

I recall nearly a decade ago in 2009 you wrote here a comment in this subforum stating that "Jewish people are calling wolf over attacks against them" and that's what increases the reports of antisemitism. Even back then you held the same "must deny antisemitism existence" agenda.

Can you find that comment?

But I do stand by the idea that Israel and certain Jews are crying wolf over attacks and over to maintain the guilt complex among Americans and Western Europeans over the holocaust. This gives money and political support protected by the antisemitism cone. And this overtime is counter productive. When official IDF or Israeli government spokesman invoke the holocaust out of the blue when they are confronted by abuses by the IDF... Seen it many times on non American news stations.

And again I have never denied the existence of antisemitism. It is very real, just as anti Musliim and anti Gay attacks are very real and a problem.

I think you're one of the few here who represent the antisemitism of old Europe, of the 1930s and before it.
I'd argue that Jews are the subject that makes you the most emotional, even more than anti-American discussions.

I represent antisemitism of old Europe? What on earth does that mean?

And you are the main culprit of trying to linking Jews and Israel whenever there is a debate on Israeli terror. You are doing it in this thread. I know what you are, but calling you that will get me banned.

And why old Europe? Antisemitism was way worse in the US in the 1930s (bar Germany). Where do you think the Nazis got the idea of racial purity from? Why do you and your cohorts on these boards constantly ignore the problem of antisemitism in the US, both now and back then? That US ivy league schools had Jew quotas up the 1970s? That after Maddow, the New York newspapers had to close comments due to antisemitic comments? That the American president has sided with Neo Nazi scum?

Antisemitic views were mainstream world wide (as was racism) before 1945 and have declined since.

But that is a problem for people like you, which is why you constantly try to link Jews and the State of Israel. That is why Bibbi and his racist right wing thugs have constantly attempted to state Israel as the Jewish State, and marginalise non Jews in Israel. It is obvious what they are doing. Does that make me or anyone antisemitic for calling them on it? No, but you and your cohorts certainly want to paint it as such.

I am not denying it or downplaying it. I am putting it in perspective and not overplaying it like you and cohorts are doing.

Yes it does matter.. Being critical of Israel and its policies is not antisemitism. Calling Jews names because they are Jews is.

Hell no. You are the one attack people for being critical of Israeli policy and labelling people with the anti-Semite tag. I do not and never have denied that antisemitism does not exist... it does and has done for 2000 years.

What I have an issue with is how much antisemitism that there supposedly is and how it is reported and the statistics back me up. The amount of reported antisemitism is relatively low and when you hear things like it is has gone up 70% you automatically think "omfgs" that must mean that there is a lot of it. Going from 10 to 17 is 70%... 17 aint a big number is it? And no I am not saying that there this few attacks. It is all relative.

Another problem with the debate is what attacks are. In many countries verbal attacks are included in the statistics and is the huge majority of the numbers. But when the media and usual suspects promote the 70% numbers, the forget to mention that. Now this is not downplaying hurtful hate speech against Jews but there is a huge difference between a verbal attack and an actual physical attack.. but when people read "70% rise in antisemitic attacks" they think it is physical.. it aint.

Can you find that comment?

But I do stand by the idea that Israel and certain Jews are crying wolf over attacks and over to maintain the guilt complex among Americans and Western Europeans over the holocaust. This gives money and political support protected by the antisemitism cone. And this overtime is counter productive. When official IDF or Israeli government spokesman invoke the holocaust out of the blue when they are confronted by abuses by the IDF... Seen it many times on non American news stations.

And again I have never denied the existence of antisemitism. It is very real, just as anti Musliim and anti Gay attacks are very real and a problem.

I represent antisemitism of old Europe? What on earth does that mean?

And you are the main culprit of trying to linking Jews and Israel whenever there is a debate on Israeli terror. You are doing it in this thread. I know what you are, but calling you that will get me banned.

And why old Europe? Antisemitism was way worse in the US in the 1930s (bar Germany). Where do you think the Nazis got the idea of racial purity from? Why do you and your cohorts on these boards constantly ignore the problem of antisemitism in the US, both now and back then? That US ivy league schools had Jew quotas up the 1970s? That after Maddow, the New York newspapers had to close comments due to antisemitic comments? That the American president has sided with Neo Nazi scum?

Antisemitic views were mainstream world wide (as was racism) before 1945 and have declined since.

But that is a problem for people like you, which is why you constantly try to link Jews and the State of Israel. That is why Bibbi and his racist right wing thugs have constantly attempted to state Israel as the Jewish State, and marginalise non Jews in Israel. It is obvious what they are doing. Does that make me or anyone antisemitic for calling them on it? No, but you and your cohorts certainly want to paint it as such.

Look, I used the search engine here to look for times you said the word "wolf" in your 13 years here, more than half of these cases were Jews-related. I didn't have the time to find the exact post from 2009 I referred to, but here is a similar one from 13 years ago;

https://www.debatepolitics.com/arch...d-pro-israel-lobby-post291737.html#post291737

And another one from 12 years ago:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/arch...ocide-enabler-liar-post448532.html#post448532

It's really shocking stuff to see how 13 years later you're still so invested in the downplaying of antisemitism and how emotional you get when someone suggests that antisemitism is a problem.

Why is that?

You may be correct IC. But the impression on this side of the pond is that the current wave of European Antisemitism is being fanned [mainly] by the hard right.

It's sort of a given that migrant Muslim communities won't be enamored of Israel or the Jewish community.

Sadly most Jews know not to focus on where the current wave - it just adds to the general tide that exists.

People in the US have begun to question Israel instead of blindly supporting Israel. There is no doubt anti Semitism is flowing around the world right now and not ebbing.

Truly retarded morons. I reject and repudiate them in every way, just as President Trump has rejected and repudiated them in every way, many, many times.

"There's good people on both sides." is now defined as "repudiated in every way, many, many times."

Once again, fascinating.

You're really invested into this whole "must deny antisemitism existence" thing. I recall nearly a decade ago in 2009 you wrote here a comment in this subforum stating that "Jewish people are calling wolf over attacks against them" and that's what increases the reports of antisemitism. Even back then you held the same "must deny antisemitism existence" agenda.

It is interesting to view this from Pete's viewpoint. Thanks to the 1930s-1940's there are relatively few Jews in Europe. So in raw numbers the attacks on the few remaining Jews is small. Again as it relates to Israel, it only is home to approximately half the world's Jews. Thus to hope for the destruction of Israel is not really an anti-semitic statement, there will still be some in the world.

"There's good people on both sides." is now defined as "repudiated in every way, many, many times."

Once again, fascinating.

There are good people on both sides only referred to the arguments over the removal of ancient monuments to the democrats. We should not erase our history, just because democrats are ashamed of their crimes.

I suppose the Jews in Europe are mistaken in their belief that the increased attack on jews caused by leftist embrace of Islamists is a reason to worry?

Perhaps the white South Africans the west has abandoned should also be comforted by the fact that their suffering is for a good cause?

Please tell me of this great cause in either case?

Perhaps the white South Africans the west has abandoned should also be comforted by the fact that their suffering is for a good cause?

Unsurprisingly, another Afrikaans sympathizer.

Muslims are more likely to identify as political liberals, particularly Muslims in America and Europe.

Muslims most likely vote left wing parties not because of their liberal views, but because these parties do not have a bias/hatred/campaign against muslims going like some or most on the right.

In all reality most of what the "left" thinks does not work with muslims religious views, but they will still vote for social democratic parties because it is the only party usually who does not have an active agenda against them.

That is why muslims vote left wing, because the right usually falls over one another in attempts to be as anti-muslim as possible to get the hate vote in their corner.

Look, I used the search engine here to look for times you said the word "wolf" in your 13 years here, more than half of these cases were Jews-related. I didn't have the time to find the exact post from 2009 I referred to, but here is a similar one from 13 years ago;

https://www.debatepolitics.com/arch...d-pro-israel-lobby-post291737.html#post291737

And where is the antisemitism? Sure I did and still believe the formation of Israel in the way it happened was stupid and wrong, but how is that even remotely antisemitic? Do the Jews deserve a homeland? Sure, but not at the cost of other people living in that area. In a time where "immigration is bad" and illegal immigration is even worse.. it is ironic to think that the State of Israel was formed largely based on illegal immigration..

Ahh the Dershowitz debate.. yea I kinda remember that and stand by my views. In fact the last 2 years have proven me right. Dershowitz is and always has been an agent of Israel and its nationalistic racist government. He is no American.

It's really shocking stuff to see how 13 years later you're still so invested in the downplaying of antisemitism and how emotional you get when someone suggests that antisemitism is a problem.

Where am I downplaying or saying that antisemitism is not a problem? It is a problem as I have stated many times, but everything has to be taking into context no? The way you and your cohorts promote antisemitism in Europe should mean that Jews are being lynched in the streets... right? 70% rise in a year of attacks!! No they are not. Almost all attacks are non-violent and mostly verbal. But that is rarely mentioned in any of these reports or articles. Why is that? Is it downplaying the problem? No, it is putting into context. Rape is a problem, but so death to lawnmower.. should they be treated equally on the problem scale?

As for being emotional about the whole mess down there.. I am more pissed than anything else. The hypocrisy of the US and Europe when it comes to the treatment of the Palestinians and the acts by the State of Israel against others and the hypocrisy of the Arab world in their supposed support for the Palestinians and their usage of this problem as a political hammer against their enemies to distract from internal matters. We have lived with this mistake for 70+ years now, and we are no closer to a solution. The real crime here, is that before the meddling of the Allied powers in the region, Jews, Muslims and Christians lived side by side for centuries very peacefully... and intermarried. Why is that never mentioned?

Why is that?

Why are you constantly trying to link Israel and Jews together and hence making any negative comments about Israel antisemitic? You are doing it in this thread right now! You come into every thread about Israel to do it.. time and time again. Why is that?

What types of behaviours are considered anti-Semitic? Semites are a language group. What types of people qualify for being targets of anti-Semitism. For example Arabs who speak Arabic are Semites based on their language grouping so is the US Travel Ban on many Arab countries a giant example of institutionalised anti-Semitism? If one includes Arabs as targets for anti-Semitism, then yes anti-Semitism is on the rise. But if you limit the definition to just Hebrew speaking folk, then no it is not rising. If you widen the definition of anti-Semitism to include anyone who identifies as Jewish whether or not they speak Hebrew, then still no, anti-semitism is still not increasing. However if you drop the bar of what constitutes anti-Semitism to anything which annoys or upsets a Hebrew speaker or a Jew then yes, it is very much on the rise. Where Yiddish fits into this I have no idea, so,maybe I should just go jump into the sea! Oy vey!

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2018/11/europe/antisemitism-poll-2018-intl

This data is startling considering the Holocaust is typically part of the curriculum in all World History classes. We are also seeing more and more Professors in college denying letters of recommendation for students who want to study abroad in Isreal.

Also, a lot of the hostility against Jews is being committed by Muslims:

https://www.hlsenteret.no/aktuelt/p...isk-vold-i-europa_engelsk_endelig-versjon.pdf

Islamists/Muslims are typically more liberal and anti-Isreal. Ilhan Omar, tweeted in 2012, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” Comments by Louis Farrakhan have been well-documented.

Personally, what I find disturbing is that anti-semitism is being brushed under the rug here in the United States. When someone like Steve King makes offensive comments against African Americans, it demands for action/protest by the Democrats. When officials make equally offensive comments against Jews, it sometimes does not even receive a response.

We need to remember what Anti-Semitism is. It is a dangerous conspiracy theory that promotes the idea that Jews are evil.

Based off of conversations that I have had with people on this site, I don't think Americans are very well educated about the Holocaust or the atrocities in the east. There is a combination of revisionism and poor understanding. I think a lot more people can be better informed.

I call bull**** on this survey.

1 in 20 have never heard of the holocaust in the countries surveyed? Seriously? Learning of the holocaust is mandatory in most if not all those countries during basic schooling and has been since 1945. And the worst "offender" is France? FRANCE? what the ****? Hell no. Who did they ask.. infants or senile old people?

We have heard about this supposed rise in anti-Semtic behaviour for decades and yet there is no empirical evidence in crime statistics that it has happened. Instances of actual anti-Semitic attacks or behaviour reported are relatively low.

Now saying that, issues against Israel is another matter.. here many Europeans have serious problems on how Israel acts as a nation.. including me, but that is not anti-semitic.

Thank you.

I have seen this "survey" before and knew it to be garbage but had no base of data to work from. I do know that from having been to Auschwitz, streaming with Europeans day in day out, it would be impossible to live in Europe and not know. I friend who now lives in Austria had to visit one of the old camps as part of her German education, all children, or most, must see it and write about it.

Yesterday (1/27) was International Holocaust Remembrance Day 2019.

I'm sure there were others, but I know there were Holocaust ceremonies in Poland, Ukraine, and Belarus.

Education on the topic should be mandatory.

What types of behaviours are considered anti-Semitic? Semites are a language group. What types of people qualify for being targets of anti-Semitism. For example Arabs who speak Arabic are Semites based on their language grouping so is the US Travel Ban on many Arab countries a giant example of institutionalised anti-Semitism? If one includes Arabs as targets for anti-Semitism, then yes anti-Semitism is on the rise. But if you limit the definition to just Hebrew speaking folk, then no it is not rising. If you widen the definition of anti-Semitism to include anyone who identifies as Jewish whether or not they speak Hebrew, then still no, anti-semitism is still not increasing. However if you drop the bar of what constitutes anti-Semitism to anything which annoys or upsets a Hebrew speaker or a Jew then yes, it is very much on the rise. Where Yiddish fits into this I have no idea, so,maybe I should just go jump into the sea! Oy vey!

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

You're not in a place to judge whether antisemitism is on the rise or not. There is evidence that it is. It is a matter of fact as Fledermaus shown earlier in this thread.

It isn't surprising to see all the known, open or not open, Jew haters of this place gather here to deny and play down the fact that Jew hatred increases. That's just pathetic really.

And where is the antisemitism? Sure I did and still believe the formation of Israel in the way it happened was stupid and wrong, but how is that even remotely antisemitic? Do the Jews deserve a homeland? Sure, but not at the cost of other people living in that area. In a time where "immigration is bad" and illegal immigration is even worse.. it is ironic to think that the State of Israel was formed largely based on illegal immigration..

Ahh the Dershowitz debate.. yea I kinda remember that and stand by my views. In fact the last 2 years have proven me right. Dershowitz is and always has been an agent of Israel and its nationalistic racist government. He is no American.

Where am I downplaying or saying that antisemitism is not a problem? It is a problem as I have stated many times, but everything has to be taking into context no? The way you and your cohorts promote antisemitism in Europe should mean that Jews are being lynched in the streets... right? 70% rise in a year of attacks!! No they are not. Almost all attacks are non-violent and mostly verbal. But that is rarely mentioned in any of these reports or articles. Why is that? Is it downplaying the problem? No, it is putting into context. Rape is a problem, but so death to lawnmower.. should they be treated equally on the problem scale?

As for being emotional about the whole mess down there.. I am more pissed than anything else. The hypocrisy of the US and Europe when it comes to the treatment of the Palestinians and the acts by the State of Israel against others and the hypocrisy of the Arab world in their supposed support for the Palestinians and their usage of this problem as a political hammer against their enemies to distract from internal matters. We have lived with this mistake for 70+ years now, and we are no closer to a solution. The real crime here, is that before the meddling of the Allied powers in the region, Jews, Muslims and Christians lived side by side for centuries very peacefully... and intermarried. Why is that never mentioned?

Why are you constantly trying to link Israel and Jews together and hence making any negative comments about Israel antisemitic? You are doing it in this thread right now! You come into every thread about Israel to do it.. time and time again. Why is that?

What makes you an antisemite is statements such as the one you repeated here for more than 13 years that Jews are crying wolf about attacks against them so they can increase the reports in surveys such as these. It's simply awful. You can't hide behind anti-Israeli hatred as others here do because here it's crystal clear that there is no connection to Israel, you're just attacking Jews. I'd offer you to take care of your 'Jewish problem' but seeing how it went on for more than 13 years makes me wonder if antisemitism isn't really curable. You'll probably be so emotional about promoting Jew hatred all the way through to your last day on Earth.

You're not in a place to judge whether antisemitism is on the rise or not. There is evidence that it is. It is a matter of fact as Fledermaus shown earlier in this thread.

It isn't surprising to see all the known, open or not open, Jew haters of this place gather here to deny and play down the fact that Jew hatred increases. That's just pathetic really.

Apocalypse:

You should know by now that your insults, innuendos and false accusations mean nothing to me, so why do you bother? A long time ago my father taught me that the opinions of fools and zealots don't matter unless unwise people take them seriously. So natter on if you wish. I know what is in my heart and mind and I am good with that. If you wish to twist and grimace in rage and acrimony, that is your right, but don't expect me to play along in your personal melodrama. I bid you peace and good tidings.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

So your belief is that the major force in American and European politics right now supporting Anti-Semitism is.... progressives? Not Richard Spencer and the Alt-Right? Not the conservatives at Charlettesville who chanted "JewSA"? Not the European fascists --not the National Front in France or England?

Fascinating. You come to very interesting conclusions.

--If anyone ever wonders why white men are being portrayed as ignorant, they need only look at what are currently the loudest voices...who happen to be peddling weapons grade historical revisionism that claims that the left is responsible for antisemite white supremacism, 180 degrees diametrically opposed to eighty years of narrative on the subject from the people who were there.

What to call it?

MOTCM = Ministry of Truth Critical Mass: When paid weapons grade historical revisionism runs up against a larger, more powerful, and HISTORICALLY CORRECT force. The flatulence of decaying "alternative facts" is actually toxic to thinking human beings.

Texas Republicans use Holocaust Remembrance Day to bash leftism – and it quickly backfires

Think about it, the second largest state in the country, and its entire Republican Party is now under the Orwellian thrall of a Big Lie, perhaps the mother of all Big Lies.

What makes you an antisemite is statements such as the one you repeated here for more than 13 years that Jews are crying wolf about attacks against them so they can increase the reports in surveys such as these.

Wait what? Where on earth did I say that all Jews do that? Do certain Jews in Israel and around the world do it.. yep, but is that anti semitic? Hell no. Christians do it as well, atheists and so on. Again you are putting words in my mouth and making assumptions.

You can't hide behind anti-Israeli hatred as others here do because here it's crystal clear that there is no connection to Israel, you're just attacking Jews.

It is the government of Israel and the people "we are not allowed to mention here", that promotes this.. not Jews... that they are mostly Jews is just /shrug.. irrelevant. Ones religion is irrelevant. Hell many Jews I know are against this constant "crying wolf" crap because it does not help Jews or Israel.

I'd offer you to take care of your 'Jewish problem' but seeing how it went on for more than 13 years makes me wonder if antisemitism isn't really curable. You'll probably be so emotional about promoting Jew hatred all the way through to your last day on Earth.

There is no "Jewish problem".. talk about being anti semitic...

There is a right wing Israeli / American problem along with a radical Palestinian problem..They are all 3 the reason we still have a conflict in Palestine. The only ones trying to link Jews to Israel are people in Israel and certain group... and of course Neo Nazi scum, but that is a given. Israel is a nation of Jews, Muslims, Christians and other religions, hence any criticism of Israel is not an attack on Jews. America calls it self a Christian nation (well some do), so is a criticism of the US now an attack on Christians?

The opening paragraph to the introduction of Noorman G. Finkelstein's book The Holocaust Industry in which he argues that the historical holocaust and the dreadful suffering of many millions of innocent European Jews has been appropriated by powerful interests to be used as a political tool:

This book is both an anatomy and an indictment of the Holocaust industry. In the pages that follow, I will argue that "The Holocaust" is an ideological representation of the Nazi holocaust. 1 Like most ideologies, it bears a connection, if tenuous, with reality. The Holocaust is not an arbitrary but rather an internally coherent construct. Its central dogmas sustain significant political and class interests. Indeed, The Holocaust has proven to be an indispensable ideological weapon. Through its deployment, one of the world's most formidable military powers, with a horrendous human rights record, has cast itself as a "victim" state, and the most successful ethnic group in the United States has likewise acquired victim status. Considerable dividends accrue from
this specious victimhood — in particular, immunity to criticism, however justified. Those enjoying this immunity, I might add, have not escaped the moral corruptions that typically attend it. From this perspective, Elie Wiesel's performance as official interpreter of The Holocaust is not happenstance. Plainly he did not come to this position on account of his humanitarian commitments or literary talents. 2 Rather, Wiesel plays this leading role because he unerringly articulates the dogmas of, and accordingly sustains the interests underpinning, the Holocaust.

People participating in this thread should read this very well referenced and documented book and his later and equally rigorous book Beyond Chutzpah in order to be exposed to another take on the present day meaning and significance of anti-semitism and the Holocaust and on the marketing of it and anti-semitism to make his alleged political tool that much more powerful and irresistible. You don't have to agree with the very controversial Finkelstein but you should be aware of his take.

Note: I think Mr. Finkelstein is unecessarily hard on Elie Wiesel but not on those other persons who have used and abused the tragedy of the holocaust as a tool for to silence critics or for personal or national gain.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Last edited:
Apocalypse:

You should know by now that your insults, innuendos and false accusations mean nothing to me, so why do you bother? A long time ago my father taught me that the opinions of fools and zealots don't matter unless unwise people take them seriously. So natter on if you wish. I know what is in my heart and mind and I am good with that. If you wish to twist and grimace in rage and acrimony, that is your right, but don't expect me to play along in your personal melodrama. I bid you peace and good tidings.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Neither insults nor false accusations, only hard truth. You came here to downplay antisemitism and in an earlier thread you let out a "chosen people" drivel that exposed you and your racist mindset. Your father should first of all taught you to live with and accept those who are different than you, you're in no way a person to learn from so you should really quit this ridiculous charade where an antisemitic foolish zealot can preach morality to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom