• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is sex nasty?

I feel like I more often than not get forced into stressful, painful sex.

Two fingers in the vagina and tongue on the clit outweigh the size of a penis. Especially if you talk dirty and include daddy about his naughty girl.

I hate that

I have felt many tongues and none of them have ever been an "OMG, roll my eyes in the back of my head, what year is it, and am I still on the Earth" orgasm. oral is nice but it doesn't put me over the edge.

How many tongues? Asking for a friend.

Don't know what you're talking about. The only person I've ever had sex with is my wife. After we were married of course.

Two fingers in the vagina and tongue on the clit outweigh the size of a penis. Especially if you talk dirty and include daddy about his naughty girl.

What's wrong with bringing your partner to a crashing orgasm?

and she doesn't like that? ^

I don't want any dic pics.

I have a file of unsolicited pics from previous forums and I have told all of them if they ever try to run for public office I will post them on Facebook or Twitter.

Yeah that IS a kind of an IQ test, ain't it?
Only send em if ASKED to...which is rare...because it's the kind of thing most women would rather see in person and under their control, which makes a lot of sense.

think lisa is saying that won't hit bottom

And bottom is where the "other" G-spot is. ;)
No, it is not the bottom, it is located sort of near there.
Just getting to the bottom won't do it.

Yeah that IS a kind of an IQ test, ain't it?
Only send em if ASKED to...which is rare...because it's the kind of thing most women would rather see in person and under their control, which makes a lot of sense.

If I get pic from a guy that I am interested in that takes points away. I dont want to see the pics. Leave something for the first meeting. Guys who send them tend to have emotional problems are have the maturity of a 8th grader.

And bottom is where the "other" G-spot is. ;)
No, it is not the bottom, it is located sort of near there.
Just getting to the bottom won't do it.

Hammering away like a jack hammer just hurts. Its not funny and its not cute. Show some finesse and technique guys.

All I know is, one night we were watching Orange Is The New Black and Big Boo said, "two in the pink one in the stink it ain't rocket science" and wife Karen couldn't stop laughing for almost five minutes.
Now every time Big Boo shows up she busts a gut laughing.
Geez, I sure hope she's not hankering for a prison rendezvous with a big butch!

tumblr_njmq07ZPCk1tjydheo1_400.gif

All I know is, one night we were watching Orange Is The New Black and Big Boo said, "two in the pink one in the stink it ain't rocket science" and wife Karen couldn't stop laughing for almost five minutes.
Now every time Big Boo shows up she busts a gut laughing.
Geez, I sure hope she's not hankering for a prison rendezvous with a big butch!

tumblr_njmq07ZPCk1tjydheo1_400.gif

you are fortunate to have a woman with such a good sense of humor

If I get pic from a guy that I am interested in that takes points away. I dont want to see the pics. Leave something for the first meeting.......Guys who send them tend to have .emotional problems are have the maturity of a 8th grader.

Guy who send them usually have

Hey, get this...
I was maybe eighteen and a girl I was dating said that a guy sent her a pic IN THE MAIL! (This was 1976)
She showed a girlfriend of hers who said, "Oh, that's "HIGHLIGHTER" as in that was his approximate dimensions and a couple of girls he finally got to nicknamed him that.
I still crack up every time I think of that, and it disabused me from ever sending any anatomical anythings.

highlighter.jpg

you are fortunate to have a woman with such a good sense of humor

She served as a diesel mechanic aboard a tugboat in the Navy.
You cannot shock Karen, she's seen it all, heard it all.
It's like Mike Tyson...

ONLY MUCH BETTER LOOKING.

Karen in Hemet.jpg

"I'm MIKE TYSON, I've seen EVERYTHING!"

hangover-2-mike-tyson-zach-galifianakis-bradley-cooper-ed-helms.jpg

I'm curious if anyone has an explanation of why sex is more intense when we have 'hot monkey sex' instead of soft, sweet love making?

It's a rather personal thing. Some people like to seeing from the rafters others like to cuddle.

It's like preferring death metal to smooth jazz.

Hey, get this...
I was maybe eighteen and a girl I was dating said that a guy sent her a pic IN THE MAIL! (This was 1976)
She showed a girlfriend of hers who said, "Oh, that's "HIGHLIGHTER" as in that was his approximate dimensions and a couple of girls he finally got to nicknamed him that.
I still crack up every time I think of that, and it disabused me from ever sending any anatomical anythings.

View attachment 67291599

OMG, highlighter...............

Apparently they guys on this forum didn't think that I was real until I posted a photo of a great pair of heels that I scored on sale and in the process they was a slight down blouse shot. What they saw was much less then what you would see on the beach but it passed their test that I was really female and not some jerk who created a female moniker to troll guys. From then on I would get 1-2 photos a month of some guy's penis. There were a few of them that were decent but nothing that was OMG.......

I wish that guys would learn that you don't hammer away at a ladies cervix. You want to kiss it with the head of their penis occasionally but it isn't a piece of sidewalk that they are breaking up. That kind of thing hurts. What they are doing with their mouth and hands at the same time are very important. It's a full body experience.

Last edited:
I don't want any dic pics.

I have a file of unsolicited pics from previous forums and I have told all of them if they ever try to run for public office I will post them on Facebook or Twitter.

What was Tucker Carlson's response?

Back
Top Bottom