• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is sex nasty?

i don't want any dic pics.

I have a file of unsolicited pics from previous forums and i have told all of them if they ever try to run for public office i will post them on facebook or twitter.

dic pic!

WtS77PK.jpg

I'm curious if anyone has an explanation of why sex is more intense when we have 'hot monkey sex' instead of soft, sweet love making?

adrenaline

Yeah that IS a kind of an IQ test, ain't it?
Only send em if ASKED to...which is rare...because it's the kind of thing most women would rather see in person and under their control, which makes a lot of sense.

And it's not not like women can retaliate tit for tat (no puns intended). Very few men would be upset at an unsolicited boob or crotch shot.

She served as a diesel mechanic aboard a tugboat in the Navy.
You cannot shock Karen, she's seen it all, heard it all.
It's like Mike Tyson...

ONLY MUCH BETTER LOOKING.

View attachment 67291600

"I'm MIKE TYSON, I've seen EVERYTHING!"

hangover-2-mike-tyson-zach-galifianakis-bradley-cooper-ed-helms.jpg

Never mess with a Navy woman. Just ask Roguenuke.

Although I am curious about that silver object in the background.

I don't want any dic pics.

I have a file of unsolicited pics from previous forums and I have told all of them if they ever try to run for public office I will post them on Facebook or Twitter.

dick-cheney-wc-9246063-2-402.jpg

I'm not sure that I follow this. I dont listen to Fix News or other conservative sources.

Don't you feel the desire or the responsibility to sexually please your partner?

Fine. If it doesn't cross the line into anything I don't want to do.

I'm not sure that I follow this. I dont listen to Fix News or other conservative sources.

Don't you feel the desire or the responsibility to sexually please your partner?

A woman of very low expectations.

Last edited:
OMG, highlighter...............

Apparently they guys on this forum didn't think that I was real until I posted a photo of a great pair of heels that I scored on sale and in the process they was a slight down blouse shot. What they saw was much less then what you would see on the beach but it passed their test that I was really female and not some jerk who created a female moniker to troll guys. From then on I would get 1-2 photos a month of some guy's penis. There were a few of them that were decent but nothing that was OMG...

I think most of the OMG ones tend to not send out pics.

I wish that guys would learn that you don't hammer away at a ladies cervix. You want to kiss it with the head of their penis occasionally but it isn't a piece of sidewalk that they are breaking up. That kind of thing hurts. What they are doing with their mouth and hands at the same time are very important. It's a full body experience.

I've heard every iteration of this from soup to nuts.
For instance, the alternate is to hold off on "breaking up the sidewalk" until you get near the ultimate climax, but up to that point, just tease and tease.
Ummm, whole body experience, yes that is what changing all the positions is for.

A guy should be able to figure out just how much "sidewalk work" a gal wants when she gets on top.

All that having been said, when you reach the point of no return...hey...runners gotta run, lifters gotta lift, racers gotta race and sidewalk pounders gotta pound, and if you're (hopefully) a renaissance type who is a bit of all of them...I dunno, whatever Galileo says, praise the Lord, pass the ammunition and Katy bar the door.

Last edited:
"Hey nineteen, that's Retha Franklin
She don't remember, the Queen of Soul
Hard times befallen the Soul Survivors
She thinks I'm crazy, but I'm just growin' old..."

I'm curious if anyone has an explanation of why sex is more intense when we have 'hot monkey sex' instead of soft, sweet love making?

Do you really have to ask?

Sex is only nasty because there are things that you can catch that you're not going to appreciate.
Only if you look for partners in the same dumpster you threew your own judgement and reason in. :)

I think most of the OMG ones tend to not send out pics.

I've heard every iteration of this from soup to nuts.
For instance, the alternate is to hold off on "breaking up the sidewalk" until you get near the ultimate climax, but up to that point, just tease and tease.
Ummm, whole body experience, yes that is what changing all the positions is for.

A guy should be able to figure out just how much "sidewalk work" a gal wants when she gets on top.

All that having been said, when you reach the point of no return...hey...runners gotta run, lifters gotta lift, racers gotta race and sidewalk pounders gotta pound, and if you're (hopefully) a renaissance type who is a bit of all of them...I dunno, whatever Galileo says, praise the Lord, pass the ammunition and Katy bar the door.

Tease, kiss, tease and then a final push and hold but no hammering. That just hurts.

I know of a few guys who never got to the changing positions part because they couldn't last that long. 4 pump chumps. UGH!

"Hey nineteen, that's Retha Franklin
She don't remember, the Queen of Soul
Hard times befallen the Soul Survivors
She thinks I'm crazy, but I'm just growin' old..."

I love Fagan and Becker. Their music can be very sexy because it is very intellectual and the arrangements are nuanced. The AJA CD is one of my all time favorites. Pretzel Logic is a close second.

Fine. If it doesn't cross the line into anything I don't want to do.

What about what she wants or needs for satisfaction?

A woman of very low expectations.

I love a toy collection but many I need an emotional connection. In her case, I'd suggest a good divorce lawyer, or a FWB, if that was his attitude.

Last edited:
Do you really have to ask?

I just figure it's as intense as someone wants to make it.
If they want to make it intense during soft sweet lovemaking, they gonna git the hot monkey out.
If they don't, they gonna keep that critter in the trunk!

Tease, kiss, tease and then a final push and hold but no hammering. That just hurts.

I'm just saying, I've been told "hurts so good" and I've been told everything else under the Sun.
If they're grabbing a big chunk of butt and pulling as hard as they can, that says what it says and I am not gonna ignore that signal.

I know of a few guys who never got to the changing positions part because they couldn't last that long. 4 pump chumps. UGH!

It's gonna last as long as it lasts but if he's healthy and he's inspired, he's gonna go for a two-fer, or a three-fer, or whatever.
Some guys are just selfish. They didn't "last" because they just wanted to get their nut.
Some guys are so narcissistic that they're really just interested in chalking it up on the scoreboard and letting all their friends know that they "got something off you".
The sex itself isn't exciting for them, they're much more into the notion of other guys thinking they have prowess because that's what actually floats their boat, not the woman or the sexual encounter.
And maybe some of them are just too excited, so I guess it's a compliment, although that's not gonna help you get your nut. :lamo

I love Fagan and Becker. Their music can be very sexy because it is very intellectual and the arrangements are nuanced. The AJA CD is one of my all time favorites. Pretzel Logic is a close second.

Those rare grooves.
Got to see them back when they were a brand new sensation.
With Walter Becker gone now, no chance to see them again live, I guess. :(

:attn1: You know, Wild Child Wifey Girl is reading every single post. :nails :rock :monkey

Some guys are so narcissistic that they're really just interested in chalking it up on the scoreboard and letting all their friends know that they "got something off you".
The sex itself isn't exciting for them, they're much more into the notion of other guys thinking they have prowess because that's what actually floats their boat, not the woman or the sexual encounter.
:(

Not all of us care what other guys think because we have no friends anyway.

Back
Top Bottom