• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is sex nasty?

I wonder why that might be?

After being more than halfway through my life I finally figured it out but it is something I can't easily change at this point.

That's probably worthy of a thread on its own anyway.

After being more than halfway through my life I finally figured it out but it is something I can't easily change at this point.

That's probably worthy of a thread on its own anyway.

I'm an extreme introvert but I have more than a few friends.

My brother told me that once he was having sex with his wife (they'd been married for 12 years) and he was giving it everything he had doing everything she liked and doing everything he liked and neither one of them could get there. He suggested that they stop for a minute. He laid on his back and lit a cigarette, took a few drags.

She said, "What's wrong?"

He said, "I can't think of anybody else either." :2rofll:

She is now his ex-wife.

Don't know where you get that idea. My wife finds a number of sex acts that people indulge in to be extremely repulsive herself.

If you truly found her sexually attractive you would care about pleasing her sexually. You have stated on multiple occasions that is not of interest to you.

If you truly found her sexually attractive you would care about pleasing her sexually. You have stated on multiple occasions that is not of interest to you.

I don't follow. I'm not a slave to my sexual desires the way many seem to be.

One does not need to be a slave to have a healthy sexual relationship where both partners care equally about each other’s pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you find sex innately pleasurable on an emotional level between two people or is t just a necessary physical release? To hear you talk about sex it appears that it is no more intimate than exercise in the buff. It doesn't appear that there is an emotional connection between you and your spouse.

Do you find sex innately pleasurable on an emotional level between two people .

Of course. Because it is not a "necessary physical release" for me.

Low numbers and lack of practice? If only women believed in equality and insisted on "bringing guys up to speed" just for fun and practice. Woe is we, we are the victims.

I feel like I more often than not get forced into stressful, painful sex.

Yeah, that's called, "rape"!

I hope your situation improves very soon!

Anymore I tell the wife to just take what you want and clean up afterwards

Nasty sex reminds me of summer girls. Some of her teeth are there, some are not.

And it's not not like women can retaliate tit for tat (no puns intended). Very few men would be upset at an unsolicited boob or crotch shot.

Unless, of course, it's her bf's dick, or forwarding all the unsolicited dick pics she got.

Unless, of course, it's her bf's dick, or forwarding all the unsolicited dick pics she got.

Well yeah, they can send men dick shots. I was referring to the idea that men would not be upset if women did the equivalent, i.e. a crotch or a boob pic.

Of course women never get upset when I send them unsolicited dik pics......

male Dik DIk.jpg

I have felt many tongues and none of them have ever been an "OMG, roll my eyes in the back of my head, what year is it, and am I still on the Earth" orgasm. oral is nice but it doesn't put me over the edge.

Omigod, eyerolls, what year is it, am I still on Earth?? :lamo

Rolling-my-eyes-so-hard (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC).jpg

Do you find sex innately pleasurable on an emotional level between two people or is t just a necessary physical release? To hear you talk about sex it appears that it is no more intimate than exercise in the buff. It doesn't appear that there is an emotional connection between you and your spouse.

I read what he says and it reminds me of the scene in The Color Purple where Shug Avery listens to Celie's accounts of how "Mister" had sex with her.

"Damn girl, to hear you say it, it's like he's going to the bathroom!"
"That's how it feels, like he's going to the bathroom on me."

Well yeah, they can send men dick shots. I was referring to the idea that men would not be upset if women did the equivalent, i.e. a crotch or a boob pic.

Of course women never get upset when I send them unsolicited dik pics......

View attachment 67295716

Sorry that's two of them, a dikdik.
To get a dik you'd have to slice that lil critter in half!

Back
Top Bottom