• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dangerous

AOC is not a woman to be feared. She is just person with some wacky positions.

Its the people who agree with her wacky positions and support this foot in mouth prone individual that should be of concern. They are the ones who gave her the platform to spew her nonsense from.

She is special. She won a primary against a person that arguably could have been considered the eire apparent to Pelosi.

You know why she's special. You know why the usual suspects spam crap about her. She's a first term Rep, nobody.

I'm told constantly by you and your fellow trump-enthusiasts that I should know the difference between made policy and campaign rhetoric. AOC hasn't done anything yet. She's a junior congresswoman with no other clout that her good looks and enthusiasm. Many a DC politician can't afford apartments in DC. Before Dick Army got rich from lobbyist money, he'd sleep on the couch in his office.

She's only a threat to you because she's an attractive woman in power. You feel emasculated because compared to you already in her young life she's already accomplished so much more than you. To you, she's a three time loser because she'll soon be a Democratic woman with legislative authority.

My problem with her is that she copied Trump's blueprint on how to get elected. Donald Trump's tweets and comments are calculated and measured. Pretty much all of his goofy comments are an "act" to trigger liberals, which always work.

Alex's tweets and comments come out of plain ignorance.

Here is an interview she did with HOT 97 displaying her ignorance:

"I wasn't an amazing student in school because I liked learning on my own terms."

What????

"I am not crazy, it is the rest of the world that's crazy."

What a damn fool.

My problem with her is that she copied Trump's blueprint on how to get elected. Donald Trump's tweets and comments are calculated and measured. Pretty much all of his goofy comments are an "act" to trigger liberals, which always work.

Alex's tweets and comments come out of plain ignorance..

As far as I can tell, her tweets and comments trigger rightwingers. Always works.

No, you're problem is that she didn't copy Trump whatsoever in getting elected.
Alex's tweets and comments come out of plain ignorance.

Here is an interview she did with HOT 97 displaying her ignorance:

"I wasn't an amazing student in school because I liked learning on my own terms."

What????

"I am not crazy, it is the rest of the world that's crazy."

What a damn fool.

Your jealousy of her success is palpable.

It's a brown woman. For them, things don't get any worse.

No, she’s just a fraud and an imbecile who people were dumb enough to elect to sit on Nancy Pelosi’s floor while the grownups work.

What makes you think she hasn't balanced her own bank account? Or balanced a budget? Seems like you are assuming an awful lot about her.

They have to make stuff up to try to denigrate anybody on the left. They and their media boosters all do it.

The most dangerous person in America is Trump.

She complains about not having enough money to rent an apartment. That's pathetic. Where is her emergency fund? Most people her age should have six months salary saved up.

And she lives in New York where rent is at the highest but is complaining about Dc?

Where's that lobbyist who rents out his place for like $50 a month?

I know.

Somehow a 29 year old first term Congressperson is the epitome of all evil... and she hasn’t done anything yet.

The canniptions over her soundbite interviews are hilarious, too. Apparently saying they want to move to single payer health is not allowed unless you have a thousand page report at the ready to back it up.

Never forget, the right isn't interested in anybody's health...they want your money.

Stop being triggered and crying. It makes you look guilty.
1. Wrong as usual.
2. Pathetic response to deflect from being called out for making an absurd post.

Right wingers fear mongering again. What cowards and snowflakes.

Hey, don't be fearful of a racist, imbecile president with a totally corrupt administration and working for his own self interests and with foreign enemies, Fear a young, new representative. LOL

Right wingers truly are sad sad people

She complains about not having enough money to rent an apartment. That's pathetic. Where is her emergency fund? Most people her age should have six months salary saved up.

And she lives in New York where rent is at the highest but is complaining about Dc?

This is complete and utter horse****. In fact, most people her age doe not have any savings at all, majority of this people live paycheck to paycheck while right wingers suck billionaire D while they continually screw over the working people in this country. Man, right wing trolls don't even try to hide their dumb trolling

No, she’s just a fraud and an imbecile who people were dumb enough to elect to sit on Nancy Pelosi’s floor while the grownups work.

I see. She's a fake Representative. Not a real one. No way a young brown woman could be a real one, right?

Yeah, she's the imbecile and fraud. Not the nobodies on the internet triggered by her. The racist incel boys are all freaked out about her being a Rep and them being no one.

I see. She's a fake Representative. Not a real one. No way a young brown woman could be a real one, right?

Yeah, she's the imbecile and fraud. Not the nobodies on the internet triggered by her. The racist incel boys are all freaked out about her being a Rep and them being no one.

Stop using the phrase "Brown girl." I find that highly offensive.

This is complete and utter horse****. In fact, most people her age doe not have any savings at all, majority of this people live paycheck to paycheck while right wingers suck billionaire D while they continually screw over the working people in this country. Man, right wing trolls don't even try to hide their dumb trolling

She's 29 years old. What you just stated is totally false.

I didn't say it was the same thing, but the idea that UHC/single payer is somehow not possible, a fantasy, in this country is absurd. We already do it for seniors, and the VA and the poor, and lots of children.

Yeah, the comment about Canada having less people is so dumb. That means they have less tax base to fund it. Makes no difference. Every single industrialized country in the world has universal health care. We could afford it if we didn't spend so much murdering brown people all over the world, ironically something the right supports. We can afford to spend more than many major countries combined on miltary but can't provide our citizens healthcare. God, these people are the worst.

The biggest impediment is the healthcare and insurance companies own the politicians and thus they have all the power to control what government does.

We had house guests over the holiday who brought their Setter puppy; our 12 year old Golden was not impressed. Puppy wanted to play, Maggie wanted the puppy to just go away.

I hope cameras are running on Capitol Hill when the puppy gets lose with the old dogs and wants to "play".

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

We had house guests over the holiday who brought their Setter puppy; our 12 year old Golden was not impressed. Puppy wanted to play, Maggie wanted the puppy to just go away.

I hope cameras are running on Capitol Hill when the puppy gets lose with the old dogs and wants to "play".

Now we get a comparison to an immature dog.

Nice.

Now we get a comparison to an immature dog.

Nice.
Actually I was going for the comparison to cranky old dawgs, territorial and impatient of the impertinent upstart.

I like Cortez. (And Bernie) She is honest and true (and batschitt crazy). Obama and many in the Democrat party hide their communist bent rather than being fully out.

Back
Top Bottom