• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dangerous

Where's that lobbyist who rents out his place for like $50 a month?

My favorite part of that deal was when Pruitt (as I recall) was out of town, he kept his stuff in his room, but wasn't charged for use of the room. That's the sweetheartededst deal of all time!

But, yeah, life is easier when you sell out to a corporate lobbyist who pays your bills for you.

Actually I was going for the comparison to cranky old dawgs, territorial and impatient of the impertinent upstart.

I like Cortez. (And Bernie) She is honest and true (and batschitt crazy). Obama and many in the Democrat party hide their communist bent rather than being fully out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

And now they’re communists. :roll:

You must have never heard of subletting.

And you clearly do not know basic politics....You do know that your federal politicians dont live and work in Washington all year right? In fact the founding fathers supposedly wanted your politicians to be in their districts a majority of the time. So if she sublets her apartment in New York, then where exactly will she stay when she is in New York?

Back
Top Bottom