• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White nationalists go wild for Tucker Carlson's "great replacement" theory

It is my view that in order to understand what has happened and where we are now, that we have to *backtrack* into prior causation.
Relying on historical losers like Weaver to guide you to victory in the here and now seems a little counterintuitive.
And therefore you rightly notice my hesitancy in making any ‘militant’ recommendations about how to deal with people like you. And this is why I am still *stuck* if you will within those categories of classic Liberalism.
Meanwhile we have figured out how to deal with people like you. You might want to step your game up.
So your argument really resolves to Who has the power, decides. It is a very problematic argument but there is, of course, some truth in it.
It is thee truth. White supremacy was only accepted by all because it was forced on all. Physical force is the only thing that gives the metaphysical any substance or weight. The United States of America as an entity exists only as legal fiction and a set of ideals. It's presence discerned only by the force it projects on to those around it.
I am really interested as I say in *ridicule & shame* as the basis of motivation (I call it *wielding blame & shame*). It is essentially a sentimental argument and an emotional one, but not an intellectual and idea-based one. Because intellect and idea always — always — involve metaphysical categories.
Reason and emotion are both pretty good motivators and I use both. But intellects and ideas are not all equal. Reason is objective and is discerned by observation of the physical world, not solely in the imagination of white supremacists.

Relying on historical losers like Weaver to guide you to victory in the here and now seems a little counterintuitive.
It would already have been strongly implied that Weaver's ideas are in no sense irrelevant to the project that needs to be defined (in the largest sense that I allude to -- renovation and renewal). But you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

At this point, at least for this go-round, I do not have anything more to add to what I have already said, so I don't have anything additional to say to your other *points* such as they are.

It would already have been strongly implied that Weaver's ideas are in no sense irrelevant to the project that needs to be defined (in the largest sense that I allude to -- renovation and renewal). But you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

At this point, at least for this go-round, I do not have anything more to add to what I have already said, so I don't have anything additional to say to your other *points* such as they are.
😂

Run along now.

ADL quote from your article:

"The slogan is a reference to the popular white supremacist belief that the white race is in danger of extinction by a rising tide of non-whites who are controlled and manipulated by Jews (in fact, one variant of “You Will Not Replace Us” is “Jews Will Not Replace Us”).

The actual question is not if he or she believes it, but whether those who advocate for it 'believe' it. You kind of have to ask yourself: Where did they get this odd idea that someone is machinating to replace them or alter the structures of their countries?

Lisa, do you have eyes in your head?

The most amazing thing for me is that you people have difficulty in seeing correctly! You see through the structures of your false-impositions on reality. You see what you want to see, and don't see what you don't want to see. Amazing!

All I ask is that you begin to see clearly and honestly, and that you become honest.

Only white nations are required to go multicultural .

Comments are interesting.

Only white nations are required to go multicultural .

India has dozens if not hundreds of different cultures within it.

India has more people within it than I believe all the white nations combined

Tucker Carlson does not know his ass from a 2x4. But oh how the Right sucks his drivel up.

One point Tucker misses and simply glosses over is that Immigrants do not arrive here as Citizens. They HAVE no voting rights when they land on our shores. So this whole notion of "importing voters" is painfully naive and painfully flawed and therefore perfectly digestible for your average Trumper.
It's not naive. It's intentional fear-mongering using racist lies.

I think this is a near absolutely unintelligent comment. First, the people who are concerned about immigration, about 'white well-being', and all the issues that surround it, are often very much patriots and define themselves as such.

What you do is to say, and you have no justifiable right to do so, none, that they are not patriots, that their values mean nothing and are false values, false concerns. This is completely incorrect and it is also vile.
Well if they define themselves patriots then that's that right? Well I'm off to recharge my Green Lantern ring since that is who I define myself as.

But that is your problem: you cannot tell. And i cannot reexplain what is already explained.

You.need.to.go.back.to.school.
Your emotional response is intriguing, tell me more for my research.

99% of the media screams daily, "WHITE MAN EVIL"

Tucker says, "No we're not."

The Unthinking Left says, "Tucker's a White Supremist!"

:rolleyes:

And your point is.....what?

Or did you just want to share the video one of your Stormfront buddies sent you?
Replacement Theory as the thread addresses. Others believe it. Not for themselves Though you will never address that.

Replacement Theory as the thread addresses. Others believe it. Not for themselves Though you will never address that.

“Replacement theory” is a load of racist tripe. Period.

Back
Top Bottom