• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Raistlin Majere. Even after I lied about whether or not I'd kill my best friend for a shot at immortality.

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Meh, seems wrong to me :shrug:

Raistlin Majere. Even after I lied about whether or not I'd kill my best friend for a shot at immortality.

Is it bad that I actually know who that is?

Elrond :shrug:

elrond.jpg

Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Elrond is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

Take the Quiz linked below.:)

Mine is Galadriel.

"Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe."

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?
yoda........

Samwise Gamgee

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

I have to say I am quite satisfied with my result. The fact so many people are getting Galadriel and Yoda in the stats makes me wonder if some people are not being honest with themselves.

Back
Top Bottom