• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where you live, do you see more yard signs for Trump or for Biden?

Where you live, do you see more yard signs for Trump or for Biden?

• What are you talking about? “Signs” was awesome.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Initially, I had seen only Trump signs but I’m starting to notice more Biden signs. Still, in the area in which I live, there are more Trump signs. Now I just know somebody’s going to tell me yard signs mean absolutely nothing and I totally agree. I don’t have a sign yet I’m equally as motivated to vote for my candidate of choice as anyone who does have one. I also seriously doubt a yard sign would influence anyone either way so I’m no way saying the presence of signs gives us any insight as to who will end up winning.

Ok, enough disclaimers, what have you noticed in your neck of the woods?
I live rent free in the mind of progressives and there are no pro-trump signs there

I've seen exactly one sign for Biden and one sign for Trump. Just like four years ago, not much excitement either way in my neck of the woods.

My town’s pretty evenly split.

I’ve seen cars with “Kamala” bumper stickers though. Not Joe, just Kamala lol.

Why do you say that? You either know all signs point to him LOSING or have paid no attention to the presidential race.

Keep telling yourself that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep telling yourself that.

I will keep asking you until I get a factual response. What makes you think all signs point to Donald Trump winning on November 3? Unbiased evidence is required.

I will keep asking you until I get a factual response. What makes you think all signs point to Donald Trump winning on November 3?

I could continue to waste all our time by asking you over and over: “What makes you think that all signs point to Feeble Joe winning on November 3?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could continue to waste all our time by asking you over and over: “What makes you think that all signs point to Feeble Joe winning on November 3?”

If you have not seen them, you have been hiding under a rock. Less than five polls - all of them by conservative polling companies - have shown Trump leading nationally. In many states he is trailing outside the margin of error. In swing states, he is trailing Biden. Both previous times the stock market crashed, a Republican caused it and a Democrat fixed it after the next presidential election. It is extremely obvious Trump caused the economic crash and COVID-19 crisis to be much worse in America than any other developed nation on Earth while totally disrespecting Black Lives Matter instead of trying to solve the problems they were protesting about. And don't forget Americans are fully aware the reason he is cheating is he can only win that way.

To hide the damage caused by rioters?

i haven't seen any rioters or looters around here. i would discourage gathering in crowds during a pandemic, however.

Surprisingly, in a perceived red state, I haven't seen many signs at all. It is almost eerie.

Have never seen the value of putting a political sign in your front yard or putting an ugly bumper sticker on your car.

I have never been persuaded to vote for anyone just because I saw a sign on some stranger's yard.

Oh the horror! 😪

th

The better word is 'sad' or 'pathetic' in my view. I've liked a few presidents in my lifetime. Never thought about flying a flag with their name on it above my house like a cultist.

Biden hands down. But I also see more Bernie 2020 car stickers than Biden 2020. Maybe that hints at the lack of enthusiasm for Biden in my state.

Back
Top Bottom