• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where you live, do you see more yard signs for Trump or for Biden?

Where you live, do you see more yard signs for Trump or for Biden?

• What are you talking about? “Signs” was awesome.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've seen more Biden signs.

However, I live in a State where there have been "problems" for people who post Trump signs.

Biden signs are "safe." Trump signs are often subject to "Cancel Culture" activity.
I’ve seen that also. You got to admire their boldness. First they steal the signs. What’s next, set fire to them burning the grass and maybe the homes? All because you can’t stand a different opinion than your own.

In my neighborhood I see more Trump signs. My wife is beginning to hate taking drives with me because I like pointing them out to her. She’s a Biden supporter.

If I ever see a Trump sign while my mom is driving I will boo at it. I have done that before. But I probably will not see one because the pandemic has been keeping me home.

If I ever see a Trump sign while my mom is driving I will boo at it. I have done that before. But I probably will not see one because the pandemic has been keeping me home.
Stay safe. You’ll have plenty of time to boo at Trump. A little more than four years. ;)

where in my profile or signature do i advertise any political affiliation.

you post as a nudge, why?
When are you going to come out of the closet and declare your support for Trump?

Initially, I had seen only Trump signs but I’m starting to notice more Biden signs. Still, in the area in which I live, there are more Trump signs. Now I just know somebody’s going to tell me yard signs mean absolutely nothing and I totally agree. I don’t have a sign yet I’m equally as motivated to vote for my candidate of choice as anyone who does have one. I also seriously doubt a yard sign would influence anyone either way so I’m no way saying the presence of signs gives us any insight as to who will end up winning.

Ok, enough disclaimers, what have you noticed in your neck of the woods?
I'm seeing a few more Trump bumper stickers than Biden ones but I see very few yard signs. Personally, I think a lot of people are afraid to put up signs on their property. If you put up a Trump sign it's pretty much a given that your property will be vandalized. If you put up a Biden sign then you need to cower in fear that some right winger will do to you what we all KNOW the left does to right wingers.

Stay safe. You’ll have plenty of time to boo at Trump. A little more than four years.

Nope, actually I have about four months to put up with the worst president in American history.

of course not

I have no emotional need to parade a tribal identification.

Nor do I, but to each their own, right?
That you think someone's individualism, right to freely express an opinion you hate is telling.

Last edited:
Is anybody seeing Trump or Biden t-shirts?

in this red state, i have been seeing a number of both. the king tangface banners are larger and more noticeable, though.

in this red state, i have been seeing a number of both. the king tangface banners are larger and more noticeable, though.
Yea, the Biden signs I’ve seen have been rather small. Almost as if they’re embarrassed to admit they support him.

No yard signs that I've noticed in my neighborhood yet, saw a few Biden bumper stickers on passing cars.

Nope, actually I have about four months to put up with the worst president in American history.

So you are leaving the country... are you renouncing your citizenship too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Initially, I had seen only Trump signs but I’m starting to notice more Biden signs. Still, in the area in which I live, there are more Trump signs. Now I just know somebody’s going to tell me yard signs mean absolutely nothing and I totally agree. I don’t have a sign yet I’m equally as motivated to vote for my candidate of choice as anyone who does have one. I also seriously doubt a yard sign would influence anyone either way so I’m no way saying the presence of signs gives us any insight as to who will end up winning.

i dont just see Trump signs, i see Trump FLAGs... BIG ones on trucks and other vehicles

i see Trump bumper stickers... hardly any Biden ones

Yea, the Biden signs I’ve seen have been rather small. Almost as if they’re embarrassed to admit they support him.

it's actually the opposite. the Tweety signs are huge to make up for other things.

I do like this collection however:

Trump fence.jpg

Washington is a strange state. You go a few miles inland or into any rural or farming community and there are trump signs everywhere. I don't see many Biden signs anywhere in Seattle or the suburbs - almost all the yard signs in my area are for local/down ballot races.

I was in a farming community yesterday in North, Central WA and saw a ton of trump signs. What this proves anecdotally, to me is that trump supporters are much more militant about their support for trump than we are for Biden.
i think the bible says something about militancy

There is time for everything under the sun
A time to live, a time to die
A time to be content
and a time to be militant

this would be one of those times.

Vote for God in 2020

OK, full disclosure, that is NOT an exact, verbatim recitation of Scripture (for all those of you who aren't Bible literate)

Nor do I, but to each their own, right?
That you think someone's individualism, right to free express an opinion you hate is telling.

It is a "tell" if you know psychology.

Back
Top Bottom