• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where you live, do you see more yard signs for Trump or for Biden?

• What are you talking about? “Signs” was awesome.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Weird you'd write that "American/Trump" as if they are somehow related....

What's weird about flying both the American and Trump flags on one's flag pole?

Initially, I had seen only Trump signs but I’m starting to notice more Biden signs. Still, in the area in which I live, there are more Trump signs. Now I just know somebody’s going to tell me yard signs mean absolutely nothing and I totally agree. I don’t have a sign yet I’m equally as motivated to vote for my candidate of choice as anyone who does have one. I also seriously doubt a yard sign would influence anyone either way so I’m no way saying the presence of signs gives us any insight as to who will end up winning.

Ok, enough disclaimers, what have you noticed in your neck of the woods?
In my neighborhood I see more Trump signs. My wife is beginning to hate taking drives with me cause I like pointing them out to her. She’s a Biden supporter. :)

Trump by a country mile.

His cult are fanatics which is why, it is no indication of anything else.

In my neighborhood I see more Trump signs. My wife is beginning to hate taking drives with me cause I like pointing them out to her. She’s a Biden supporter. :)

Rodney...”my wife cut me off last week, but that’s ok, I know three other guys she cut off.......”

They seem to be now.........

Oh the horror! 😪

th

What's weird about flying both the American and Trump flags on one's flag pole?

Why is tehre a Trump flag at all?

A little narcistic, isn't it?

and the cult goes crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they love their orange pig

Why is tehre a Trump flag at all?

A little narcistic, isn't it?

and the cult goes crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they love their orange pig

They don't think what you think...

Anyone else seen a “Never Trump “ sign. I saw one of those.

Not a single sign for some reason.

The vast majority of the signs around my area say "Boat for sale".

Initially, I had seen only Trump signs but I’m starting to notice more Biden signs. Still, in the area in which I live, there are more Trump signs. Now I just know somebody’s going to tell me yard signs mean absolutely nothing and I totally agree. I don’t have a sign yet I’m equally as motivated to vote for my candidate of choice as anyone who does have one. I also seriously doubt a yard sign would influence anyone either way so I’m no way saying the presence of signs gives us any insight as to who will end up winning.

Ok, enough disclaimers, what have you noticed in your neck of the woods?

I've seen more Biden signs.

However, I live in a State where there have been "problems" for people who post Trump signs.

Biden signs are "safe." Trump signs are often subject to "Cancel Culture" activity.

Southeast Michigan and I've definitely seen more Trump signs than Biden signs. I've seen a couple of "Anyone but Trump 2020" signs too.

Back
Top Bottom