• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where you live, do you see more yard signs for Trump or for Biden?

Where you live, do you see more yard signs for Trump or for Biden?

• What are you talking about? “Signs” was awesome.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’ve seen where one person put an electric fence around his signs to keep peaceful protesters from stealing them.

what a moron, if he hurts someone with it, it's his ass.

what a moron, if he hurts someone with it, it's his ass.
Not if the fence is on his property and someone is in the act of destroying his personal property.

I live in SE Ga. It's a 26 mile drive to walmart. I have not once, ever, seen a Biden sign. I 'd put one up but I don't want my house set on fire. That would be funny if it weren't for the keying of my truck in 2011. But for some reason, they just put up a huge 2-way trump billboard. In 2018, there were about 18,000 votes cast here and only 2,800 were for Democrats. They are wasting the money. But that's OK with me.

sorry, you are wrong, you can't set up a hazard like that

“Fencing that is completely on your property and doesn't exist on any public road or fenceline is legal in nearly every state. This is private property, so you are allowed your own fencing.”

i think the bible says something about militancy

There is time for everything under the sun
A time to live, a time to die
A time to be content
and a time to be militant

this would be one of those times.

Vote for God in 2020

OK, full disclosure, that is NOT an exact, verbatim recitation of Scripture (for all those of you who aren't Bible literate)
trump is not the almighty. trump is the opposite.

I have seen very little yard signs now that you mention it.

Only an idiot can think I said anything about being an expatriot.

No , you said you only had four more months to put up with Trump. In light of the fact that he will win, only an idiot would stay in this country, so I merely asked if you were giving up your citizenship, or merely leaving the country for the next four years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you said you only had four more months to put up with Trump. In light of the fact that he will win, only an idiot would stay in this country, so I merely asked if you were giving up your citizenship, or merely leaving the country for the next four years.

There is no reason to think Trump will win. All signs point to him losing. You know that, right?

There is no reason to think Trump will win. All signs point to him losing. You know that, right?

Then you won’t feel bad when he wins.

We put our Biden/Harris sign up last week. First on our block. Since then I've seen three other Biden signs in the neighborhood. There's one house down the road with a Trump flag in their window since 2016. Not sure if that counts. Maybe they moved out and left it behind...

This area and all around is an ocean of Trump signs and even moreso Trump flags. We're on the Gulf Coast Natural Coast (central Florida West Coast.) Over the weekend we went to Jupiter, Florida on the Atlantic. Saw hundreds, maybe thousands, of Trump flags. A Trump car parade went the other way down a road. The Intercoastal was lines of hundreds, maybe thousands of boats going both ways. At least 1 in 5 was flying Trump flags. Same for yard signs. Larger mini-billboard signs for the ranches and rural houses on the way there.

I have seen a total of two Trump signs with a white circle with a slash as anti-Trump signs, maybe half a dozen Biden bumper stickers. ZERO Biden signs or flags. Does Biden even have a yard sign?

Too bad flags can't vote. Florida is basically Miami and Tampa (Democrat) versus the rest of the state (Republican). However, Miami's Cuban-Americans are solidly pro-Trump - and protesters best not try to block their car parades because they're not stopping! Don't mess with Miami Cuban-Americans.

Too bad you can’t convince more of the population to your ideas and need to daydream about inanimate objects that have no agency giving you authority over others who do.

Then you won’t feel bad when he wins.

When he loses you know you’re just gonna repeat what he says about it. You will insist we’ll “never know who won” and the dems cheated. Thus you will insist you are right, he won the election.

Initially, I had seen only Trump signs but I’m starting to notice more Biden signs. Still, in the area in which I live, there are more Trump signs. Now I just know somebody’s going to tell me yard signs mean absolutely nothing and I totally agree. I don’t have a sign yet I’m equally as motivated to vote for my candidate of choice as anyone who does have one. I also seriously doubt a yard sign would influence anyone either way so I’m no way saying the presence of signs gives us any insight as to who will end up winning.

Ok, enough disclaimers, what have you noticed in your neck of the woods?
I've seen a few signs for county commissioner, sheriff, state representative. But not a single Trump nor Biden sign. Come to think about it, I haven't seen a single bumper sticker either. Not for 2020 anyway. I seen a couple of cars with Obama bumper stickers still on them. One with Ron Paul sticker from 2012. That's it.

I wish another option was "You mean...outside?"

No , you said you only had four more months to put up with Trump. In light of the fact that he will win, only an idiot would stay in this country, so I merely asked if you were giving up your citizenship, or merely leaving the country for the next four years.

Trump will not win teh popular vote and is not likely to win the electoral college.

Will he still be here for 4 more years anyway, I'd give him a better than 50-50 chance.

This country is now a shithole so...

When he loses you know you’re just gonna repeat what he says about it. You will insist we’ll “never know who won” and the dems cheated. Thus you will insist you are right, he won the election.

You really live in a fantasy world. If you ever find where I repeat any excuse about anything he says please post it .
You do know that the Dems are doing everything in their power to cheat, so there’s that ...

Big and bold for Trump in my blue state. Biden is planted in the weeds. Was 10-1 Trump now 3 -1 Trump. BLM signd out number Biden still though you know those households will vote Democrat.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I've seen a few signs for county commissioner, sheriff, state representative. But not a single Trump nor Biden sign. Come to think about it, I haven't seen a single bumper sticker either. Not for 2020 anyway. I seen a couple of cars with Obama bumper stickers still on them. One with Ron Paul sticker from 2012. That's it.

Based on the local area, it appears that “Yard Sale” is ahead.

You really live in a fantasy world. If you ever find where I repeat any excuse about anything he says please post it .
You do know that the Dems are doing everything in their power to cheat, so there’s that ...

No, I don’t know that at all. I know that trump and the GOP are suing in to stop any and all absentee and mail in. They are removing *dropboxes*. It is an extensive voter suppression campaign, and it’s all because Trump knows the majority of the public does not want him and he does not feel that’s a good enough reason to give up power.

It is not even close to a reality-based proposition to argue that Donald Trump was heading into this election, even pre covid, as a popular incumbent running away with it. At best he was looking at a close ass election. At best.

Back
Top Bottom