• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What is the One MOST OFFENSIVE Thing Trump Has Said So Far?

Lots of bad ones but I have to agree. Mocking the disabled reporter. My younger brother has cerebral palthsy so that one hit home especially hard. It was an unsettling peek into the kind of person he is.

For those who need a memory jogger.

Lots of bad ones but I have to agree. Mocking the disabled reporter. My younger brother has cerebral palthsy so that one hit home especially hard. It was an unsettling peek into the kind of person he is.

For those who need a memory jogger.

That's easily the worst one, because there's absolutely no way you can spin that.

False. About half of the run-time of the movie was some stupid scene of Transformers tip-toeing in the back yard and breaking stuff.

Hey but in Transformers 1, the Decepticons were actually a formidable threat. Especially in the case of Megatron, Blackout (the helicopter) and StarScream (the fighter jet).

In the next 2 movies after the Decepticons were absolute trash. They got their asses handed to them constantly. And Megatron was a complete joke.

To answer honestly - Probably nothing that I've heard. I'm not offended by this kind of stuff and mostly because I look at several facts.
1. He tends to come out hard against people who start out hard against him first or at least he's perceived them as attacking him first.
2. He's older and is used to running a business, not a political campaign. I have a customer who is very offensive, but he also is a good businessman. I have a good friend who uses the "f" word all the time, it is acceptable to her so I don't judge her because I personally don't like the word.
3. People are too serious about the stupid things in life and not serious enough about the important things in life.
4. Some of what he has said was absolutely taken and misconstrued by the media and the Republican/Trump haters. That's just the way it is.
5. I find him to be honest and sincere.

Examples:
The baby things was proven to have been taken out of context
The 2nd Amendment thing was not taken the same way by the majority of the people (many thought it was blown out of context and meaning).
The Khan stuff - I feel and many have later said that the Khan's were in the wrong to attack Trump first and especially based on their own standing with immigration and the Hillary Campaign
Megan Kelly - Personally, she didn't like him and she had something to prove - it was clear to me so what he said in reply was harsh, but that's how life is tit for tat.
McCain - OK, he's a military person who deserves our utmost respect. But, as for whether he is a hero - some would argue that getting captured doesn't necessarily make you a hero. Sorry but Trump isn't the only one that thinks this.
Mocking the disabled - I didn't see this one but would probably say this was the one I couldn't defend.

Everyone has their good moments and bad - but I don't think Trump is being judged fairly.

Oh for ****'s sake. That is the biggest pile of happy horse**** turd polish I have ever heard.

Oh for ****'s sake. That is the biggest pile of happy horse**** turd polish I have ever heard.

Yeah, I don't understand how anyone could actually believe any of that.

Well, except if they're a Trump supporter.

False. About half of the run-time of the movie was some stupid scene of Transformers tip-toeing in the back yard and breaking stuff.

That was moderately amusing.

Hey but in Transformers 1, the Decepticons were actually a formidable threat. Especially in the case of Megatron, Blackout (the helicopter) and StarScream (the fighter jet).

In the next 2 movies after the Decepticons were absolute trash. They got their asses handed to them constantly. And Megatron was a complete joke.

I can't catch this kid and I'm 100 feet tall. Why can't I catch this kid?!

That's easily the worst one, because there's absolutely no way you can spin that.

I for one am sick of the DC ELITE rolling out Plausible Deniability when ever they want to change their minds.

Not being able to produce it is no big deal to me.

Oh god... Between that incident in the OP, the extreme misogyny, mocking POW's, the second amendment comment... Jesus, I can't even say.

I'm going to simply pick a broader category of horrible remarks, which is everything he's said encouraging violence towards or murder of other people. It's the category that shows the greatest deficit in his basic humanity. It's the category where he states frankly that he truly doesn't think people have any inherent value at all, if he deems them to be annoying, not pretty enough, not wealthy enough, not able-bodied enough, or whatever the case may be.

All that other stuff hints at it, but the cases where he makes it abundantly clear are the ones that really show how unfit he is to be in the service of the people in any way, shape, or form.

Well, the entire Transformers series is ridiculous. And poorly written.

Alright, you got me smart one....how do these words in this order intersect with Donald J Trump... you remember, the thread topic?

I will no doubt be embarrassed that I could not figure this out on my own.

THanks so much in advance for the tutoring session.

Alright, you got me smart one....how does these words in this order intersect with Donald J Trump... you remember, the thread topic?

I will no doubt be embarrassed that I could not figure this out on my own.

THanks so much in advance for the tutoring session.

Sorry for derailing the thread. I'll see myself out.

The most offensive thing today, or ever? j/k... ;)

To answer honestly - Probably nothing that I've heard. I'm not offended by this kind of stuff and mostly because I look at several facts.
1. He tends to come out hard against people who start out hard against him first or at least he's perceived them as attacking him first.
2. He's older and is used to running a business, not a political campaign. I have a customer who is very offensive, but he also is a good businessman. I have a good friend who uses the "f" word all the time, it is acceptable to her so I don't judge her because I personally don't like the word.
3. People are too serious about the stupid things in life and not serious enough about the important things in life.
4. Some of what he has said was absolutely taken and misconstrued by the media and the Republican/Trump haters. That's just the way it is.
5. I find him to be honest and sincere.

Examples:
The baby things was proven to have been taken out of context
The 2nd Amendment thing was not taken the same way by the majority of the people (many thought it was blown out of context and meaning).
The Khan stuff - I feel and many have later said that the Khan's were in the wrong to attack Trump first and especially based on their own standing with immigration and the Hillary Campaign
Megan Kelly - Personally, she didn't like him and she had something to prove - it was clear to me so what he said in reply was harsh, but that's how life is tit for tat.
McCain - OK, he's a military person who deserves our utmost respect. But, as for whether he is a hero - some would argue that getting captured doesn't necessarily make you a hero. Sorry but Trump isn't the only one that thinks this.
Mocking the disabled - I didn't see this one but would probably say this was the one I couldn't defend.

Everyone has their good moments and bad - but I don't think Trump is being judged fairly.

And the gold metal for mental gymnastics goes to...

Donald Trump'''s Worst Offense? Mocking Disabled Reporter, Poll Finds - NBC News

This is my pick as well. I said the day after it happened that I expected this to be big, and when a week after Trump seemed to suffer no ill effects that was when I was confident that he was going to take the nomination.

What say you?

Sorry but please only pick ONE.

Make a decision!

Thank You.

:think:

I'd pick a comment but he keeps topping himself, yesterday it was the Second Amendment people and today he says Obama and Clinton are the founders of ISIS, what will he come up wit tomorrow, we have less than ninety days left.

He must be schizophrenic, one day he's trying everything to win and another he sees what the Presidency would do to him so he votes for Hillary Clinton and mouths off whatever whatever's going to make us realize how close we came to disaster and this is his service so he does it all the time because he wants to always be rich so he thinks he must perform his service so diligently all the time.

Last edited:
Why in your opinion is he not a US Citizen in good standing who meets the Constitutional requirements to file an application for the job.

Because a person who is exercising their rights is by definition not offensive.

I am all ears.

:waiting:

He might be a US citizen...but it's debatable whether he's in good standing until we see his tax returns.

He might be a US citizen...but it's debatable whether he's in good standing until we see his tax returns.

Not much for the "innocent till proven guilty" rap are U......

Not much for the "innocent till proven guilty" rap are U......

Trump is a bon fide liar...he lies about everything....especially his net worth....

"...In 2005, O’Brien, then a reporter for the New York Times, had published a book called “Trump Nation: The Art of Being the Donald.” In the book, O’Brien cited people who questioned a claim at the bedrock of Trump’s identity — that his net worth was more than $5 billion. O’Brien said he had spoken to three people who estimated that the figure was between $150 million and $250 million.

Trump sued. He later told The Post that he intended to hurt O’Brien, whom he called a “lowlife sleazebag.”...

By filing suit, Trump hadn’t just opened himself up to questioning — he had opened a door into the opaque and secretive company he ran....

That deposition — 170 transcribed pages — offers extraordinary insights into Trump’s relationship with the truth. Trump’s falsehoods were unstrategic — needless, highly specific, easy to disprove. When caught, Trump sometimes blamed others for the error or explained that the untrue thing really was true, in his mind, because he saw the situation more positively than others did.

The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented...

Thirty times, they caught him.

Trump had misstated sales at his condo buildings. Inflated the price of membership at one of his golf clubs. Overstated the depth of his past debts and the number of his employees....."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/trump-lies/

He's also being charged with fraud and racketeering under the RICO Act. His trial is November 28, 2016.

Trump isn't in very 'good standing' with the truth. We need to see his tax returns...el pronto.

Last edited:
Trump is a bon fide liar...he lies about everything....especially his net worth....

"...In 2005, O’Brien, then a reporter for the New York Times, had published a book called “Trump Nation: The Art of Being the Donald.” In the book, O’Brien cited people who questioned a claim at the bedrock of Trump’s identity — that his net worth was more than $5 billion. O’Brien said he had spoken to three people who estimated that the figure was between $150 million and $250 million.

Trump sued. He later told The Post that he intended to hurt O’Brien, whom he called a “lowlife sleazebag.”...

By filing suit, Trump hadn’t just opened himself up to questioning — he had opened a door into the opaque and secretive company he ran....

That deposition — 170 transcribed pages — offers extraordinary insights into Trump’s relationship with the truth. Trump’s falsehoods were unstrategic — needless, highly specific, easy to disprove. When caught, Trump sometimes blamed others for the error or explained that the untrue thing really was true, in his mind, because he saw the situation more positively than others did.

The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented...

Thirty times, they caught him.

Trump had misstated sales at his condo buildings. Inflated the price of membership at one of his golf clubs. Overstated the depth of his past debts and the number of his employees....."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/trump-lies/

He's also being charged with fraud and racketeering under the RICO Act. His trial is November 28, 2016.

Trump isn't in very 'good standing' with the truth. We need to see his tax returns...el pronto.

I am far more interested in Clintons health records. I have been convinced for months that she is in big trouble healthwise, but because she send so much effort to make sure she was not opposed she felt honor bound to trudge along, landing all of us soon in the jackpot if she wins.

I think my prioritizing is better.

I am sometimes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom