• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is going on with the kung fu audit in arizona?

you always end your rebuttals with snide remarks, tells me all I need to know about you.

if you feel it necessary, have the last word, I won't be responding.
It's not like I conclude with snarky emojis or anything.

Finding out this alleged tech company doesn't know how a RAID array works told me everything I needed to know about the "cyber" ninjas.

I'd vote for Trump again given the offerings from the left for president of late. In fact, there's a group of republicans, any of which I'd support compared to any nationally recognized democrat at present. At this point, I'm not interested in anything the left has to offer. Even if I find a policy from the left I could support, the strings attached destroy any virtue. You guys just can't help yourselves in that department.

If the presidency was a personality contest, Trump fails. But it's not a personality contest. It's a policy contest. On that scale, Biden's a zero, and that's the metric that endures.
Bullshit. The majority of the gop base is for biden's rebuilding plans.

Bullshit. The majority of the gop base is for biden's rebuilding plans.
No, not the "everything is infrastructure" crap the left is spewing.

In the meantime, get the Maricopa County crooks to cough up the routers they're illegally withholding.

In the meantime, get the Maricopa County crooks to cough up the routers they're illegally withholding.
You get them to cough them up I'm not the one complaining. It's basically the republican leadership that is against biden's plans, not the majority of the gop's base. Regardless, you are welcome to believe anything you wish. Have you heard trump will be reinstated as president next month? Will you be one of the huge crowd attending his inauguration?

Oh fine, More equipment to hit the scrap pile that requires our AZ/Maricopa County tax dollars to replace.

at least Trump and the Ninjas are helping one industry. i just hope they don't run outta glue...

Racist Redneck Bumper Stickers on Pickup Truck

They are not going to cough up anything at this point.
1) they don't need to cough up the routers
2) The Arizona State Senate has finally gotten wise to having been bilked from day one of this FAKE AUDIT. After the hearing last week, they ordered the Cyber Ninja (there is only actually one since its a one man "company") to turn over whatever he has in two weeks.

THE JIG IS UP! This version of the Great Donnie Grift IS OVA'!

:ROFLMAO:
You get them to cough them up I'm not the one complaining. It's basically the republican leadership that is against biden's plans, not the majority of the gop's base. Regardless, you are welcome to believe anything you wish. Have you heard trump will be reinstated as president next month? Will you be one of the huge crowd attending his inauguration?
Trump's next shot is in 2024. 2020 is over, and I question weather a 2024 run by Trump is a wise decision. Besides, 2024 is a long way off. All manner of things can change in the blink of an eye.

I can't change Maricopa County's decisions. I don't live there, or in AZ. But if the audit's preliminary reports are true - and I don't know that they are - it's easy to see why the County wouldn't want to turn over the routers. The logs would be damning.

I have no objection to fixing roads, bridges, electrical distribution, i.e. genuine infrastructure. Day care, however, is day care, and so are the many other items the left wants to include in an infrastructure bill. That doesn't necessarily mean an ybody might be opposed to funding day care or the like. It means the tax paying public deserves the honesty of calling things what they are when funding proposals are forwarded for consideration.

Oh fine, More equipment to hit the scrap pile that requires our AZ/Maricopa County tax dollars to replace.
Had the county been upfront about the issues at hand, they likely could've avoided that outcome. Not furnishing access codes was their decision.

They are not going to cough up anything at this point.
1) they don't need to cough up the routers
2) The Arizona State Senate has finally gotten wise to having been bilked from day one of this FAKE AUDIT. After the hearing last week, they ordered the Cyber Ninja (there is only actually one since its a one man "company") to turn over whatever he has in two weeks.

THE JIG IS UP! This version of the Great Donnie Grift IS OVA'!
I think not. I think it's more likely democrat fraud is going to be exposed.

If any democrat fraud is exposed so will the massive amounts of republican fraud
There was no steal but Trump certainly tried

Not by the Cyber Ninja IF EVEN THERE WAS ANY. The Cyber Ninja has been a fraud from the start. You can fantasize that he has something for you to droll over.

The only payoff for Donnie will be more money coming into the Great Donnie Grift. Have you sent your check yet?

Last edited:
Not by the Cyber Ninja IF EVEN THERE WAS ANY. The Cyber Ninja has been a fraud from the start. You can fantasize that he has something for you to droll over.

The only payoff for Donnie will be more money coming into the Great Donnie Grift. Have you sent your check yet?
Someone needs to audit CyberNinja

If any democrat fraud is exposed so will the massive amounts of republican fraud
There was no steal but Trump certainly tried
Could be. The audit could be a bunch of nothing. We'll see.

We'll see soon enough.

Could be. The audit could be a bunch of nothing. We'll see.
The audit will certainly be a bunch of nothing we already know that

Trump's next shot is in 2024. 2020 is over, and I question weather a 2024 run by Trump is a wise decision. Besides, 2024 is a long way off. All manner of things can change in the blink of an eye.

I can't change Maricopa County's decisions. I don't live there, or in AZ. But if the audit's preliminary reports are true - and I don't know that they are - it's easy to see why the County wouldn't want to turn over the routers. The logs would be damning.

I have no objection to fixing roads, bridges, electrical distribution, i.e. genuine infrastructure. Day care, however, is day care, and so are the many other items the left wants to include in an infrastructure bill. That doesn't necessarily mean an ybody might be opposed to funding day care or the like. It means the tax paying public deserves the honesty of calling things what they are when funding proposals are forwarded for consideration.

You want to hand election infrastructure over to a private entity in violation of the law?

Had the county been upfront about the issues at hand, they likely could've avoided that outcome. Not furnishing access codes was their decision.
Problem with Access Codes is its network information, and opens the door to any and all resources on the 'map.'

"The routers demanded in the subpoenas router network handles traffic across 50 different county departments, not just the Elections Department, said county spokesperson Fields Moseley.
Some county routers aren't connected to the internet and are used to route internal network information, such as case management files or public health information, he said. Others are connected to the internet and are "specialty routers that have a significant level of security and are sized to handle a high level of network traffic," Moseley said."

The audit will certainly be a bunch of nothing we already know that
I remain undecided given that the report hasn't been released, and it's claims untested as a result.

You want to hand election infrastructure over to a private entity in violation of the law?
I want legitimate elections. The country has enough credentialed idiots running around. The "listen to me!" crowd is self-serving in the extreme.

Problem with Access Codes is its network information, and opens the door to any and all resources on the 'map.'

"The routers demanded in the subpoenas router network handles traffic across 50 different county departments, not just the Elections Department, said county spokesperson Fields Moseley.
Some county routers aren't connected to the internet and are used to route internal network information, such as case management files or public health information, he said. Others are connected to the internet and are "specialty routers that have a significant level of security and are sized to handle a high level of network traffic," Moseley

It's a feature for analysts. It identifies sources and destinations for packets of data. Again, if the county had cooperated with the analysis, much, if not all of these security concerns, could have been avoided. Because elections are the essence of partisan politics, confrontation over results is nearly a foregone conclusion these days. This has likely always been the case, but it has reached such partisan extremes that a straightforward, objective examination appears impossible.

As I've said, if it would make the trump supporters feel better we can call all the vaccines the tump wonder vaccine created by the greatest one term president ever. It's called marketing and personally I don't care what washington wants to call it, I want to know who and how it will help. Like most republicans, I do not have an allergic reaction to our government spending money on we the people, after all it's we the people providing the tax dollars. Providing help with child care opens up more hours for a parent to work which in the end helps to grow the tax revenue. What else do we spend our tax dollars on? The very vast majority goes to the military, the military industrial complex and tax breaks for the multinational corporations. Should I be pissed my government wants to spend some of our tax dollars on us?

Back
Top Bottom