• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is going on with the kung fu audit in arizona?

Ok, fair enough, and WHO is going to determine if the evidence is valid?

Example: IF the report says that there was this flaw or that flaw or they found some "evidence" of fraud, do YOU take THEIR word for it, or wait for a court challenge (so wait another year) - and what if Fox says this looks genuine and CNN says it looks fake, are you going to believe one network over another?

Here is the rub: those on the Right keep harping about "honesty" and "openness" but have no problem with the fact that we still don't know who is paying for this audit? IF it was on the up and up, why not reveal the donors?

Private election funding is illegal, except ...​

Let me say that again. The Senate – which earlier this year approved a bill that would ban private funding for elections – is promoting a campaign to raise private funds to audit the election.

Moreover, the people who live in the State don't trust the audit:
The poll found 56% of those who were informed about the audit felt that it could not be trusted, while those who had not heard much at all were unsure. But the more people learned about the audit, pollsters found, the less likely they were to trust it.

This is purely a partisan exercise, meant to deflect and deceive, there will be NO valid evidence presented, but I will bet my bottom dollar when "evidence" is presented, even if the evidence is couched in vague terms like "maybe, might have been, suspicious, unclear, requires further investigation", that those who BELIEVE the election was stolen will believe the "evidence".
Any evidence will be thoroughly examined, I'm sure. If court cases arise from this, and I'm nearly certain they will based on the preliminary report, then auditors for lawyers on the defense side of things will most certainly be employed.

If the audut results are truthful, why would knowing who paid for it matter? If they aren't truthful, then it might be wise to see who paid for it. We haven't reached that point yet, and it could be a while before we do.

If you're worried about political damage in the interim, take it up with Maricopa County. Had they cooperated, this could've been wrapped up months ago. As it is, this is going to have a long tail, and speculation will be plentiful. Nationally speaking, a majority of voters across the country believe fraud was a factor in the 2020 election. That may change, but the current political winds don't seem to support a significant change in that attitude.

It’s already being ripped to shreds without me having to lift a finger (except to type this response)
Given that the audit report hasn't been released, I'm not sure what's being ripped to shreds, but if you say so...

Before or after the two audits that already happened or after this bs scam audit?
If you haven't read the preliminary report, you have no grounds to claim a scam. Given that the full report hasn't even been released yet, it looks like your ground is about the size of a pin head. You can dance on that if you like. I prefer a more expansive venue.

I'll wait on the AZ report. Court cases will likely ensue, and the vetting of the methods and data will be undertaken. It'll likely be a lengthy affair. What the AZ Senate might do in the interim will be interesting. Personally, I'm more interested in election integrity than anything Trump-related.
Horseshit. This is all about trump and has zero to do with election integrity. A lengthy affair you say, this crap if the trump supporters have anything to do with it will drag this out past the next presidential election.

Trump told his supporters if he lost it was because the election was rigged and lo and behold you tell me it's about election integrity. Lol, uh huh.

I believe AZ is looking at legitimacy right now. This isn't difficult. If Maricopa County is certain the election was clean, it would've been a simple matter to cooperate with the auditors. As it is, courts and subpoenas were required, and I think Dominion is still hiding under a bed somewhere, talking to lawyers about another $300 billion lawsuit in hopes of intimidation while clutching access codes like a rosary. If you'll remember, the democrats themselves claimed these machines weren't secure just a couple of years ago. Maybe they were right.
Dude, how many times do you need the arizona vote counted? What is it you are waiting for? A decision you like?

If you haven't read the preliminary report, you have no grounds to claim a scam. Given that the full report hasn't even been released yet, it looks like your ground is about the size of a pin head. You can dance on that if you like. I prefer a more expansive venue.

Seriously? This is how your bs article starts. A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)

Nationally speaking, a majority of voters across the country believe fraud was a factor in the 2020 election.
NOPE, show me ONE link that shows me that a majority of voters believe there was fraud.
OVERALL, the majority believe the election results, including a majority of Democrats AND Independents.
THE ONLY PARTY that has a majority believing there was fraud are Republican voters.
65% of voters believe the 2020 election was free and fair

Nuff said?

Now they say they want to poll the voters to make sure.

Which shouldn't take long or cost much.
We polled the voters in November. Fatty lost and this is just sour grapes.

Maricopa County site answering some questions raised by Cyber Ninjas.
Main take away from reading and looking at the vids. Cyber Ninjas misrepresented the data and basically does not know what they heck they are doing.

Horseshit. This is all about trump and has zero to do with election integrity. A lengthy affair you say, this crap if the trump supporters have anything to do with it will drag this out past the next presidential election.

Trump told his supporters if he lost it was because the election was rigged and lo and behold you tell me it's about election integrity. Lol, uh huh.
It's about Trump for you, but I suspect nearly everything is about Trump to you. It's not for me. My views on this country don't hinge on any particular person. I will say Biden is a nearly half dead idiot, but it's the policies he enunciates - or tries to - that are a problem for me. It surely isn't Biden himself. He's just incredibly easy to make fun of because he's senile.

Dude, how many times do you need the arizona vote counted? What is it you are waiting for? A decision you like?
There's a little more than vote counting involved. If there wasn't, any competent fourth grader could do it.

NOPE, show me ONE link that shows me that a majority of voters believe there was fraud.
OVERALL, the majority believe the election results, including a majority of Democrats AND Independents.
THE ONLY PARTY that has a majority believing there was fraud are Republican voters.
65% of voters believe the 2020 election was free and fair

Nuff said?

If you're worried about political damage in the interim, take it up with Maricopa County. Had they cooperated, this could've been wrapped up months ago. As it is, this is going to have a long tail, and speculation will be plentiful. Nationally speaking, a majority of voters across the country believe fraud was a factor in the 2020 election. That may change, but the current political winds don't seem to support a significant change in that attitude.

Maricopa County has more than cooperated with Cyber Ninjas.
- The hand count went way over time by Cyber Nijas. At the beginning it was the Senate and Cyber Ninjas failure to procure a place to do the hand count. That was not a County problem.
- I have read articles regarding voter fraud polls that say majority of Republicans believe in the fraud, when looking at all voters the article had it about 1/3.
So what article source are you using? Link please.

I have posted this link before and on other threads. Interesting how no one who supports the Cyber Ninjas audit has debunked any of the information in contains.
imo, Cyber Ninjas has misrepresented some of the data they have discussed or are playing the "what if" game.

Take the 74K ballot claim by Cyber Ninjas. If you have any evidence that the explanation by Maricopa County is wrong, then provide the links for all of us to see.

your exact statement was "Nationally speaking, a majority of voters across the country believe fraud was a factor in the 2020 election."
Now you have changed the topic to voters wanting election reform.

Tell me you don't see the difference between the two.

voting-process-should-be.png

It's about Trump for you, but I suspect nearly everything is about Trump to you. It's not for me. My views on this country don't hinge on any particular person. I will say Biden is a nearly half dead idiot, but it's the policies he enunciates - or tries to - that are a problem for me. It surely isn't Biden himself. He's just incredibly easy to make fun of because he's senile.
You mean his policies that most republicans want to see passed? It's only the gop leadership that doesn't want to help govern and in turn hurt their own base. I hope trump runs again even though I seriously doubt he will be in the position to run. You sound like most of the others on here trying to distance themselves from trump in public while kissing his but in private. Sit back and watch as the dems do some good things for the country without the help of the republican obstructionists.

Given that the audit report hasn't been released, I'm not sure what's being ripped to shreds, but if you say so...
The credibility of the auditor is quite questionable.

your exact statement was "Nationally speaking, a majority of voters across the country believe fraud was a factor in the 2020 election."
Now you have changed the topic to voters wanting election reform.

Tell me you don't see the difference between the two.

View attachment 67344639
Why don't you tell me why a majority support election reforms? Go on. Take a wild guess.

Why don't you tell me why a majority support election reforms? Go on. Take a wild guess.
They want reforms to make it EASIER not HARDER to vote. IF you are SO concerned with voting security, why not offer every American who can prove they are a citizen a FREE photo ID card? Problem solved.

You mean his policies that most republicans want to see passed? It's only the gop leadership that doesn't want to help govern and in turn hurt their own base. I hope trump runs again even though I seriously doubt he will be in the position to run. You sound like most of the others on here trying to distance themselves from trump in public while kissing his but in private. Sit back and watch as the dems do some good things for the country without the help of the republican obstructionists.
I'd vote for Trump again given the offerings from the left for president of late. In fact, there's a group of republicans, any of which I'd support compared to any nationally recognized democrat at present. At this point, I'm not interested in anything the left has to offer. Even if I find a policy from the left I could support, the strings attached destroy any virtue. You guys just can't help yourselves in that department.

If the presidency was a personality contest, Trump fails. But it's not a personality contest. It's a policy contest. On that scale, Biden's a zero, and that's the metric that endures.

They want reforms to make it EASIER not HARDER to vote. IF you are SO concerned with voting security, why not offer every American who can prove they are a citizen a FREE photo ID card? Problem solved.
It isn't "hard" to vote now. I'm amazed at what some consider hard. While the vast majority of potential voters already have a valid ID, free ID's are available to all, and the number of advance days for voting have been extended in many states. The notion that it's hard to vote in this country is bull shit.

Try to grab another straw.

Details matter:

Prediction:

When the audit report DOES come out there will be nothing definitive but vague terms will be used, such as:
maybe, might have been, suspicious, unclear, perhaps, doubtful, etc.
IF is the correct word

Details matter:

Prediction:

When the audit report DOES come out there will be nothing definitive but vague terms will be used, such as:
maybe, might have been, suspicious, unclear, perhaps, doubtful, etc.
Exactly. That's why they're delaying the release of the results and coming up with more excuses. They got nothing but a bunch of wasted time and tax dollars.

If they find anything of any relevance, they will have to defend it in court. Are they calling Ms. Powell for that, or perhaps Rudy? A bunch of fake crap from the start.

Try to grab another straw.
you always end your rebuttals with snide remarks, tells me all I need to know about you.

if you feel it necessary, have the last word, I won't be responding.

Back
Top Bottom