• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think of Kate Middleton?

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
What do you think of Kate Middleton?

I think she is a beautiful and elegant and classy lady. She represents herself and everything else she's associated with well.

I could do without the goofy hats, though.

The lady is absolutely SMOKIN'!!!

(and her little sister is right up there with her)

The hats and fascinators are de rigueur, and I love her style.

One thing that really irritates me is the media referring to her as "Kate Middleton." If she had a last name, it would be "Mountbatten-Windsor," but she is no longer Kate Middleton, she's the Duchess of Cambridge and HRH.

She seems like a real class act, is a beautiful young woman, and has style and grace. As for the hats, I love them. :mrgreen:

She's gorgeous. I would die defending a woman like her.

She seems like a real class act, is a beautiful young woman, and has style and grace. As for the hats, I love them. :mrgreen:

Some are amazing.

I think I would like to **** her brains out. That's about it though.

Um...I think she has an accent. That's about it.

She's a glowing example of how well you can do if your parents can afford to switch your University place to the same one as their target Prince.

I don't care much about the royal family, but I think that she's gorgeous, elegant and very sophisticated. I also am not crazy about the crazy hats though. Some of them are just ridiculous looking IMO.

I think she's very pretty, very classy. To me, she always looked regal, even before she was.

I think she's very pretty, very classy. To me, she always looked regal, even before she was.

And how do you feel about the hats? :lol:

Some of them are fabulous. Others? I wouldn't wear them if you paid me. :lol:

I saw some old footage of Lady Diana today too, and she had a big blue floppy hat on with her baby on her lap, wiping his face, and it just looked so odd. :lol: It was definitely the hat that was throwing things off for me there.

I saw some old footage of Lady Diana today too, and she had a big blue floppy hat on with her baby on her lap, wiping his face, and it just looked so odd. :lol: It was definitely the hat that was throwing things off for me there.

Well, I'll cut her some slack. It was the 80s, after all. At least she wasn't wearing parachute pants or a red Michael Jackson jacket. :D

Well, I'll cut her some slack. It was the 80s, after all. At least she wasn't wearing parachute pants or a red Michael Jackson jacket. :D

Maybe the MJ one diamond glove look would be more appropriate for royalty. :2razz: Pet monkey too, that goes without saying.

:lol: Yeah

Funny, I can actually picture them walking, holding hands with a monkey in between them. :lol: It really doesn't seem all that far fetched either.

God, I must be getting tired or something.

Back
Top Bottom