• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think of Kate Middleton?

Pretty woman. Other than that, don't give a damn.

I think she is a beautiful and elegant and classy lady. She represents herself and everything else she's associated with well.

I could do without the goofy hats, though.

I think she's a typical young mother - happy, radiant, and in love. I see such women every day in my neighborhood, walking with strollers or playing in the park with their young children, and their beauty shows through the rigors of motherhood and child rearing because it's what they love doing.

The extra beauty of Kate is that she can do it in the spotlight, with all the additional responsibilities and demands on her and her time, and still be gracious and kind. I see her having an incredibly loving and supportive husband too, in William, and that makes a world of difference - the lack of such is what broke Diana before her and I can't help but think William learned a lot by living through that with his parents and he's going to make sure things are different for his wife and child.

The British monarchy is in very good hands going forward.

she is classy elegant

and she must have learned lessons from lady di

she gets on well with elisabeth

I think she's a typical young mother - happy, radiant, and in love. I see such women every day in my neighborhood, walking with strollers or playing in the park with their young children, and their beauty shows through the rigors of motherhood and child rearing because it's what they love doing.

The extra beauty of Kate is that she can do it in the spotlight, with all the additional responsibilities and demands on her and her time, and still be gracious and kind. I see her having an incredibly loving and supportive husband too, in William, and that makes a world of difference - the lack of such is what broke Diana before her and I can't help but think William learned a lot by living through that with his parents and he's going to make sure things are different for his wife and child.

The British monarchy is in very good hands going forward.

I think William will continue to be very protective of his family and also that this baby is blessed to have normal grandparents as well as regal ones as well as a mother who didn't come from a broken home. Poor Diana was so young when she had William....

She's a glowing example of how well you can do if your parents can afford to switch your University place to the same one as their target Prince.

And poor dumb Wills just fell into her trap, eh?

I think she is a beautiful and elegant and classy lady. She represents herself and everything else she's associated with well.

Is that the British Princess lady? I really have no opinion on her one way or the other.

The Royal family - The biggest welfare recipients on the face of the earth. :mrgreen:

Believe it or not, OUR Royal family here in America apparently costs more though! :rofl

Obama and Family Cost Taxpayers 1.4 Billion Dollars Last Year | FrontPage Magazine

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year. In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.

Gray told The Daily Caller that the $1.4 billion spent on the Obama family last year is the “total cost of the presidency,” factoring the cost of the “biggest staff in history at the highest wages ever,” a 50 percent increase in the numbers of appointed czars and an Air Force One “running with the frequency of a scheduled air line.”

Oops double post. Sorry! :)

Nothing. :) I don't think of her or the royal family much.

Believe it or not, OUR Royal family here in America apparently costs more though! :rofl

Obama and Family Cost Taxpayers 1.4 Billion Dollars Last Year | FrontPage Magazine
There are many things that people complain about regarding Presidential spending that I think it legit.
The president’s dog gets its own high-paid staffer: “Bo made the news when he and his handler were flown to join the president on vacation in Maine,” Gray wrote about the Obama family dog. “It has been reported that the first family’s dog handler was paid $102,000, last year.”
This ain't one of them.

My impression of her is classy, sweet, and gorgeous. A little skinny for my taste but still nice. I think she might have a little mischievous side her her, there is just a little twinkle to her eyes that makes me think she is fun and also very happy.

I don't quite see why I should have an opinion, nor why I am being besieged by news about someone else's baby. It seems to be an American thing, mainly.

She has poor taste in men but otherwise she is okay I guess. :cool:

I really don't know much of anything about her other than she is married to Prince William and had a baby and likes to run round topless in front of the paparazzi, the latter of which I investigated thoroughly :2razz:

Not to be a party pooper, but I don't follow the royal family. I don't quite get the fascination with them?

To each their own I suppose.

Not to be a party pooper, but I don't follow the royal family. I don't quite get the fascination with them?

To each their own I suppose.

I don't "follow" them, either, but I do watch the news, and they're on there a lot, and I pay attention to what I watch, so some of it sticks.

I think it's odd to follow a bunch of people that represent the past and live their lives off the tax money of the people. They just run around gloating about how amazing they are when in reality they live off the underbelly of everyone else.

As for Kate, I really know nothing about her except she married into the royal family, she is pretty, and has a baby boy.

Not that interested in them. I think we should get rid of the royal family.
My thoughts on Kate go no further than the fact my friend went to school with her.

I don't "follow" them, either, but I do watch the news, and they're on there a lot, and I pay attention to what I watch, so some of it sticks.

I watch the news as well, but something comes on that I'm not interested in, and I change the channel. I'm just not one of those people that cares much about celebrities and the royals fall into that category.

How extremely silly! What's she ever done to you to provoke this nutty violence?

I don't think he was making a violent reference. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom