• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Democrats did to Illinois

Looks like New York has them beat...

View attachment 67361687
I see that Boones Mill didn't make the list. Maybe it's the bond rating. I think 169 people are good for a dollar each, anyway. We could build high speed rail service from the Southern States store to the post office. Let's see - that's about 300 feet. You could get in the train at Southern States, and walk to the forward car, and already be at the post office. Pretty fast.

Yes, and also familiar with the new violent crime stats which shows a significant drop in violent crime as compared with 2018-9.
Except for the 800 homicide victims this year.

I live in Chicago.

It’s a great city, with typical urban problems like all big cities. But in respect to other large cities, I think Chicago is definitely a blissful and beautiful place and incredibly vibrant and industrious.

It’s got blue collar roots, but it’s also hot a very modern base with lots of companies based here with many larger corporations choosing to have their HQ in the city rather than the suburbs.

That’s right, the ‘hellish landscape with high librul taxes and extreme crime’ seems to be the place of choice for McDonalds, Boeing, United Airlines, Mondelez, and regional HQ for Google,Amazon, Schwab, etc.

But the shitkickers who haven’t left Hazzard County since 1998 know it’s a terrible place libruls have ruined.
Been there several times.
Friday rush hour sucks.
Great pizza, great dogs, just fantastic meat period.
Loved the culture mixes, especially the food.
Is Dick’s Last Resort still there?

Friday rush hour sucks.

No doubt Chicago needs to up its public transportation game. Then again, so does most of America.

Friday rush hour sucks.
Tourist place- not sure.

These days,the Riverwalk views command high priced restaurants- the kind the guys whining in this thread can’t afford.

Detroit is the largest municipality to go bankrupt - and of course the good folks of Detroit have continued to ride the same Democratic Donkey. Detroit is a crime ridden shithole. I avoid doing business in Michigan if I can.

Birmingham, AL, Stockton, CA, San Bernardino, CA, and Vallejo, CA have all gone bankrupt.

All Democrat controlled before and after.

The politicians and Party functionaries never get hurt - they're on the grift. The people who get hurt are the men and women wo worked their whole lives and retired on a city pension.

Most of them have to go back to work in their 70's.

It's hard to have too much sympathy for them though - the vast majority of them are Democrats who voted for the grifters, and cheered on their union reps as they shook down the politicians to raid the public treasury.

I live in Wisconsin, and am reasonably familiar with how the public employee unions are in bed with the Democratic Party. It is not an exaggeration to say that their joint operations are most accurately characterized as organized crime.

As for states - California, Illinois, and New Jersey are in the worst shape fiscally. All 3 will inevitably have to file bankruptcy eventually. All 3 are Democratic strongholds, and all 3 are incredibly corrupt.

My guess is the country as a whole will collapse before that happens.

”In bed with the Democratic Party”

You mean they support a Party that isn’t openly hostile towards them…?

1,133 people dead from homicides since she took office. That's according to heyjackass.com.
She's still got a long way to go to hit 14,653 homicides, which was during Richard M. Daley's tenure.
A lofty goal for a Democrat.

I live in Chicago.

It’s a great city, with typical urban problems like all big cities. But in respect to other large cities, I think Chicago is definitely a blissful and beautiful place and incredibly vibrant and industrious.

It’s got blue collar roots, but it’s also hot a very modern base with lots of companies based here with many larger corporations choosing to have their HQ in the city rather than the suburbs.

That’s right, the ‘hellish landscape with high librul taxes and extreme crime’ seems to be the place of choice for McDonalds, Boeing, United Airlines, Mondelez, and regional HQ for Google,Amazon, Schwab, etc.

But the shitkickers who haven’t left Hazzard County since 1998 know it’s a terrible place libruls have ruined.

Let me add ConAgra to your list cause they left my "red" state for your "blue" state specifically due to the tax credits and incentives and we're all still butthurt about it here.

People that complain about Chicago have never lived there and would never live there. Why should people in Chicago care what they think? I've lived there, and it's a great city to raise your family in. It really is very nice.

If anyone has any inclinations about moving to/living in Chicago/Chicagoland Area, please ignore the haters in this thread.

Some of these people are just being ridiculous. Reminds me I was watching "Adventures in Babysitting" just the other day and some of these posters here you can tell are just like those sheltered suburban kids when it comes to inner city life.

”In bed with the Democratic Party”

You mean they support a Party that isn’t openly hostile towards them…?
The point would be that they're stealing money - lots of money.

15-20 years ago they got caught in Milwaukee. The people got fed up and elected Scott Walker, and some of the thieving swine went to prison.

Statewide, the teachers union, in cahoots with the Dems, was stealing $millions every year in a health insurance scam.

They formed their own insurance company, bought insurance for themselves at prices way over market, using public funds, then pocketed the difference and kicked back to the Dem politicians with huge campaign donations.

Like I said - it's sophisticated, organized crime.

The point would be that they're stealing money - lots of money.

15-20 years ago they got caught in Milwaukee. The people got fed up and elected Scott Walker, and some of the thieving swine went to prison.

Statewide, the teachers union, in cahoots with the Dems, was stealing $millions every year in a health insurance scam.

They formed their own insurance company, bought insurance for themselves at prices way over market, using public funds, then pocketed the difference and kicked back to the Dem politicians with huge campaign donations.

Like I said - it's sophisticated, organized crime.
And Walker stole money for Foxconn in his version of sophisticated organized crime.

A blissful utopia where 800 people are dead from murder this year.

Why do righties single out Chicago when St. Louis, which is in a red state, is year after year much more violent?

Why do righties single out Chicago when St. Louis, which is in a red state, is year after year much more violent?
St. Louis' mayor is a Dem. You're just proving the point that Dem mayors oversee cities of chaos.

St. Louis' mayor is a Dem. You're just proving the point that Dem mayors oversee cities of chaos.
GOP makes guns about as easy to get as chewing gum, and somehow the Democrats are now at fault for gun crime.

It’s astonishing anyone falls for that line of crap.

Bullshit is what that is.
The internet is rife with bullshit and opinions.
They mean nothing.
You are an expert on that for sure

And Walker stole money for Foxconn in his version of sophisticated organized crime.
And how do you figure that??

I'm sure you know exactly nothing about the Foxconn project.

GOP makes guns about as easy to get as chewing gum, and somehow the Democrats are now at fault for gun crime.

It’s astonishing anyone falls for that line of crap.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

The Democratic Party is all about producing criminals through their anti-family policies. For Democrats, more crime is a good thing, and they work hard to keep crime flourishing.

Single parent households are government funded incubators for criminals. The Democratic Party can't throw enough money at this gambit.

Dysfunctional single parent homes produce, dysfunctional juvenile delinquents, who grow into dysfunctional adult criminals.

No one disputes that - you're just not allowed to say it lest the fragile left get offended and attack the brazen offender who dared to speak the truth hyperbolic media hit pieces and lawsuits.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

The Democratic Party is all about producing criminals through their anti-family policies. For Democrats, more crime is a good thing, and they work hard to keep crime flourishing.

Single parent households are government funded incubators for criminals. The Democratic Party can't throw enough money at this gambit.

Dysfunctional single parent homes produce, dysfunctional juvenile delinquents, who grow into dysfunctional adult criminals.

No one disputes that - you're just not allowed to say it lest the fragile left get offended and attack the brazen offender who dared to speak the truth hyperbolic media hit pieces and lawsuits.
If you can’t see how unfettered availability of guns -especially high powered, highcapacity weapons -are bad for crime in large cities, you’re clearly too far gone to be able to grasp an explanation.

Our choice is Joe Biden* | Editorials | unionleader.com
www.unionleader.com › Opinion › Editorials
Oct 25, 2020 — "There is no love lost between this newspaper and President Donald J. Trump. The Union Leader was very quickly dismissed by then-candidate ... While the last several trillion was in response to the COVID-19 economic crisis, at least the first three trillion was on the books well before the pandemic, while Trump was presiding over “...the best economy we’ve ever had in the history of our country.” (Trump’s words.) The layman would expect that the best economy in history would be a time to get the fiscal house in order, pay down debt and prepare for a rainy day (or perhaps a worldwide pandemic)."

Sorry, predatory parasites are not your friends...

Translation of the tweet featured in this thread's OP
, demonize democrats to protect us from tax increases....

Just four months after Trump signed his tax cuts legislation, the now exposed and discredited justification for increasing federal borrowing during what Trump already described as the best economy in history, "cut the corporate tax rate so the job creators can repatriate all those untaxed billions sitting offshore," and invest them in American jobs, blah, blah, blah...

51762545317_5a310a3ed5_h.jpg

Just

Last edited:
It was a brilliant move by Wisconsin-they really got a lot out of it.

:rolleyes:
You said it was proof of Walker being corrupt.

Do you ever know what you're talking about?? Lol...

If you can’t see how unfettered availability of guns -especially high powered, highcapacity weapons -are bad for crime in large cities, you’re clearly too far gone to be able to grasp an explanation.
I have guns... I'm not running around shooting gangbangers and doing drive-bys.

No, dysfunctional school drop outs from single parent homes with no fathers are doing that.

But instead of addressing the problem, which is messed up kids from messed up family backgrounds, you want to blame an inanimate object??

Back
Top Bottom