• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Are The Chances Of An Uncontested Election?

What Are The Chances Of An Uncontested Election?

• Total voters
No they are not leaving in droves, where in the world do you get this stuff? I have been working in rural America since 2003 with broadband providers and telephone companies. I know the demographics down cold because every one of them tells me if they are growing or not. I sell the last mile equipment to all of them and believe me, rural America is not growing, its shrinking.
The People's Republik of New Yorkistan, Communistfornia, Illi-Noise and other shithole states are losing population in droves, and have been doing so for decades. And I would hope Rural REAL America would wisen up and cut off ALL food supplies to the urban shitholes.

It depends if provable fraud tips a state that decides the election. The E.C., besides existing to drive TDS’ers crazy, also makes fraud more difficult. A non swing state like California could go 100% Biden, or Bernie write-in’s for that matter and it won’t mean a thing.

Personally, I think Trump would accept it and step aside. Lets not forget 2016, when The democrats were all about Trump accepting his inevitable defeat. It’s not an outlier. It is what democrats do. Fight, challenge, cheat, stall.
Agreed. The last time either Commiefornia or New Yorkistan went to a Republican was in 1984.

The People's Republik of New Yorkistan, Communistfornia, Illi-Noise and other shithole states are losing population in droves, and have been doing so for decades. And I would hope Rural REAL America would wisen up and cut off ALL food supplies to the urban shitholes.

Wow. We Californians have plenty of locally grown food to take care of ourselves and export it everywhere in the world. I feel sorry for you, this much hate and anger is not healthy.

Wow. We Californians have plenty of locally grown food to take care of ourselves and export it everywhere in the world. I feel sorry for you, this much hate and anger is not healthy.
Believe me. I would not shed one bloody tear if the San Andreas had a major conniption fit right now.

What the hell kind of gibberish is this? I assume you're an adult so why can't you control your demons and speak like an adult? Why do you feel it is necessary for you to revert to that type of discord unless you're only attempting to flame-bait the person you're responding to. You're far less likely to be taken seriously when you do this. Try this; make a counterpoint using some fact or logic. Try to refrain from silly acronyms, made up 'clever' words and insults.

Believe me. I would not shed one bloody tear if the San Andreas had a major conniption fit right now.

Yet another example of misinformation regarding the state. The San Andreas is a strike/slip fault running from around the Imperial Valley up the state out into the ocean west of the Golden Gate. If the big one hit, it would be localized and not along the entire fault. The movement would be up and down in some sections, left to right facing eastwards moving in a northerly direction.

How much more anti-American can you possibly get? You are actually expressing the feeling of happiness at the deaths of millions of Americans. Are you a Russian troll? That's precisely how they would react. It's downright shameful of you.

We have a presidential election. Voters vote. A winner and a loser are determined. The Loser gives a concession speech. Nothing goes to the courts.
Trump won't give a concession speech if he loses. He's scream RIGGED!!!!! at the top of his lungs. It's unlikely that the winner is determined on election night since some states will have to wait for all the mail-in ballots mailed on election day to come in. Trump will drag it through the courts if he loses if he possibly can. As I see it, the only way that a winner can be determined on election night is if the in person vote is overwhelming for one of the candidates on election night.

Trump won't give a concession speech if he loses. He's scream RIGGED!!!!! at the top of his lungs. It's unlikely that the winner is determined on election night since some states will have to wait for all the mail-in ballots mailed on election day to come in. Trump will drag it through the courts if he loses if he possibly can. As I see it, the only way that a winner can be determined on election night is if the in person vote is overwhelming for one of the candidates on election night.
You don't know what he will or will not do. However, we do know that Hillary hadn't even bothered to write one and that this year she told Biden not to concede.

You think Biden would contest it if he lost? On what grounds?
Trump has been working on his arguments for over a year now, but I haven't heard that from Joe. Did I miss something?
All the projection on the part of the Trumpsters.

You don't know what he will or will not do. However, we do know that Hillary hadn't even bothered to write one and that this year she told Biden not to concede.
Hillary gave her concession speech the next day. Trump has been saying for months that the election is rigged. Why would he stop if he loses.

Stop believing everything Trump says. It just makes you look like a chump.

Trump has been saying for months that the election is rigged.

I was just thinking last night, with all the mail in votes to process and the clear possibility of demands for a recount or investigations, we may not know who the winner is for days--or weeks, or months. The one time it really matters, too. It sucks.
It does seem like we'll be left hanging. Could take weeks, but won't take months as Federal law requires that "The electors of President and Vice President of each State shall meet and give their votes on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December next following their appointment at such place in each State as the legislature of such State shall direct." (i.e. end of December)

I had considered that also, that there's a clear landslide in Biden's favor, but even at that, I don't believe that Trump will accept it. If Trump won't accept it, the American people will and he will have to get the hell out of the White House in January, no argument about that. He's gone.

Hillary gave her concession speech the next day. Trump has been saying for months that the election is rigged. Why would he stop if he loses.

Hillary gave her concession speech the next day because she hadn't bothered to prepare one ahead of time. No one disputes that. And, she is on the record of telling Biden not to concede a close election if he loses.

Even if Trump wins by a landslide, like Reagan in 84 and the Democrats won't accept the results.

more gaslighting from teh right... big surprise

"Chances Of An Uncontested Election?"

About the same chance of being struck by lightning... 15 times in a row... on a clear day... to then be attacked by a polar bear... all while standing in Mexico.

Hillary gave her concession speech the next day because she hadn't bothered to prepare one ahead of time. No one disputes that. And, she is on the record of telling Biden not to concede a close election if he loses.
She was caught flat footed she didn't expect to lose and Trump didn't expect to win. She doesn't want Biden to concede before all the votes are counted. Trump may try to stop counting of mail-in votes if they aren't going his way.

Food for thought:

She was caught flat footed she didn't expect to lose and Trump didn't expect to win. She doesn't want Biden to concede before all the votes are counted. Trump may try to stop counting of mail-in votes if they aren't going his way.
Trump can't stop mail in votes. You guys are drinking too much kool-aid. But, we could have over one million mail in ballots disqualified.

Back
Top Bottom