• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

West Point won’t punish cadets in raised-fist photo[W:301]

Re: West Point won’t punish cadets in raised-fist photo

That's your evidence?

I knew you would pull a trick like that, yes you have pics of white cadets doing fist salutes. Something to keep in mind, we do still have a black for president

I knew you would pull a trick like that, yes you have pics of white cadets doing fist salutes. Something to keep in mind, we do still have a black for president

They're at a football game!...lol

They're at a football game!...lol

so what? this entire thread is about one thing only and that is demonizing blacks. The south in action.

so what? this entire thread is about one thing only and that is demonizing blacks. The south in action.

Why do you hate southerners?

And wait! You're from Prairieville?...LMAO!

Sigh, VanceMack, when I clear out your post - I didn't read it. When it's quoted, I did. Is this really hard for you? Are Tommie Smith and John Carlos racists?

No, they are not racists.

And the white dude in your picture, he also supported them, he just didn't know what they were going to do until after the fact.

And I would have supported them too (if me now, was there then that is, considering where I grew up, If I was there then and grew up there, I'd probably be wearing a hood, just trying to behonest here, and show how much the south has changed over a generation).

However, there is a difference between what they did then, and how things are now.

If blacks now honestly think they are so downtrodden today that they need to be "in solidarity" with one another....... they have a problem in the form of the NEED or DESIRE to feel the victim regardless of circumstances.

Bad **** happens to people, but too many blacks can't keep from blaming it on their race. I have to do that with my friend J regularly, convince him that he has no proof of racism for why he was pulled over, etc. Black people are quick to blame external racism on their own faults, failures, or just bad luck.

No, they are not racists.

Glad to hear that, then we agree that the raised black fist is not a sign of racism?

And the white dude in your picture, he also supported them, he just didn't know what they were going to do until after the fact.

The above is false:

The third man: The forgotten Black Power hero - CNN.com

Smith and Carlos had already decided to make a statement on the podium. They were to wear black gloves. But Carlos left his at the Olympic village. It was Norman who suggested they should wear one each on alternate hands. Yet Norman had no means of making a protest of his own. So he asked a member of the U.S. rowing team for his "Olympic Project for Human Rights" badge, so that he could show solidarity.

Anything else in that post is irrelevant.

Why do you hate southerners?

And wait! You're from Prairieville?...LMAO!

I have been in the south for 2 years and I dont hate them.....more like pity them in their backwardness

I have been in the south for 2 years and I dont hate them.....more like pity them in their backwardness

If you live in Ascension Parish...I get it...lol

If you live in Ascension Parish...I get it...lol

it isnt just AP, the news coming from the south generally is about being backwards. AP is where the white folk go to escape BR.

it isnt just AP, the news coming from the south generally is about being backwards. AP is where the white folk go to escape BR.

Why do you think they're leaving BR?

Stupidity at it's best. Because these young women held their hand up in a fist means you know how everyone of their careers is going to turn out. This sounds like something only a racist would say.

Bull****. It would have been racist to say that if they weren't in a photograph holding up a fisted salute. But they are. There is no racism required in order to see the ****ing truth.

Bull****. It would have been racist to say that if they weren't in a photograph holding up a fisted salute. But they are. There is no racism required in order to see the ****ing truth.

Too bad for you, West Point disagrees. I guess you will just have to carry your Bull**** back with you. You can store it with your ****ing truth.

You're trying really hard to make black power have the same meaning as white power.

Here, I'll give you a hint: If this were a group of white cadets showing pride in their Irish/British/Italian/Nordic etc. heritage. NOBODY would flinch. However, you have a problem because you seem to think that white power and black power have the same meaning only on different sides of the racial spectrum. They really don't and they are not opposites. Get use to it. The KKK, the Nazis, Aryan Nation, etc. they've all ****ed up the meaning of "white power" on a global scale. If it (white power) wasn't attached to all of these groups, I doubt there'd be a problem. Blame the white people who did that; not some non-existent double standard internet trolls on Stormfront made up.

Here, let's test your dishonesty. Please tell us all how this guy:

smiff_2274278b.jpg

Is just as racist as this guy:

breivik-nazi.jpg

I can wait. I love hearing these original arguments. Hell, if you don't like my example, please find one where a person is espousing "white power" and they're not aligned with some racist movement of some sort. You can't and won't because there is no such thing as 'white power'. There has never been a need for it in any meaningful political context. British power? Sure. German power? Sure. But 'white power'? It's meaningless. It's made up by angry white men who felt like they got the ****ty end of the stick. It's not about solidarity with large masses oppressed whites. In a nutshell, it's about solidarity with a small minority of whites who feel they got the ****ty end of the stick because minorities can vote.... and you know, own houses in nice neighborhoods.

Black power on the other hand has shifted meanings and definitions depending on the people advocating it. To some it has been a channel to disseminate racism; for others it has simply been a statement of solidarity with other blacks around the world with no racism involved at all (See: images I posted).

Now, bring up all of those white nationalist groups you feel aren't racist.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on them. :lol:
The double standard is yours because you don't feel that blacks can be racist due to pseudo intellectual pablum. Coupled with a dose of white guilt.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

The double standard is yours

If these things are different, there is no double standard. Try a new argument?

Coupled with a dose of white guilt.

I'm not white. You should try a new shtick and maybe some complete sentences.

Too bad for you, West Point disagrees. I guess you will just have to carry your Bull**** back with you. You can store it with your ****ing truth.

West Point isn't exactly the paragon of racial virtue, are they? If white men had done this, they would have ALL been expelled. But you just go on believing your politically correct lies.

BR absorbed alot of people from NOLA after katrina

BR is turning into a ****hole. Not to mention the ****ing traffic.

Why would we punish people for doing what Alice Cooper wants people to do, maybe they are all fans of Alice Cooper

album1685.jpg

But seriously, if the investigator does not think it was political, then why should they be punished for it?

yeah, sure.... I'll get right on that, dumbass.

Why the personal insult, don't you know it's against the rules?

Back
Top Bottom