• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Walking Dead Season 4!

Dexter is another show that sounds interesting that I haven't watched. That's on HBO though isn't it?

Showtime. It's about to end, this is it's last season.

Showtime. It's about to end, this is it's last season.

I'll have to order that series too I guess. I don't get any pay channels, so I never had the opportunity to watch it yet.

Showtime. It's a really good show.

Not as gory as the Walking Dead either. :2razz:

I don't get any pay channels. I just have extended basic cable. I can always order the series though. :)

Very excited. Though not that mad it's still 3 months away, Dexter, and Covert Affairs just started, and Breaking Bad starts back in a few weeks. Got enough TV shows to keep up with right now :lol:

Yeah, Breaking Bad!

I'm psyched. The show is pretty great.

thread bump. New season starts soon!!

I feel like the camel on the Geico commercial. Woo WOOOOOO!

Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back?

Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back? Hey superfly what day does the Walking dead come back?

SunDAY!!!

This show is a cash cow. I can count on one hand the people that don't watch it. I can't imagine they'd let it go any time soon.

I could be wrong, though.

This show is a cash cow. I can count on one hand the people that don't watch it. I can't imagine they'd let it go any time soon.

I could be wrong, though.
Usually at this point is when writers start to focus on the individual lives of the characters.
Usually making a good show boring as hell.

I dunno. Been on what, 3 years now? 4? I hope they don't muck it up.

I'm assuming that they still have plenty of stuff in the comic to go off of. I'm guessing that it's going to be quite a while before they run out of ideas. :)

I'm assuming that they still have plenty of stuff in the comic to go off of. I'm guessing that it's going to be quite a while before they run out of ideas. :)

I'm still confused as to why Rick had that little nervous breakdown. That kind of went nowhere.

I'm still confused as to why Rick had that little nervous breakdown. That kind of went nowhere.

I'm still wondering when the Governor is going to transform into the Mad Max version of Danny Trejo he was in the comics. :lol:

Undead-Destinations-Walking-Dead-Comic-Governor.png

Though, yea, I've got to agree on Rick's so called "break down." The whole ghost wife subplot was stupid and underdeveloped.

One episode: "ARRRRRGGG!!! I'M GOING CRAZY AND I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!"

Next episode: "Meh, I got over it. Let's go stab some more zombies."

Wtf? :lol:

I'm still wondering when the Governor is going to transform into the Mad Max version of Danny Trejo he was in the comics. :lol:

Undead-Destinations-Walking-Dead-Comic-Governor.png

No, too dorky. :lol:

Though, yea, I've got to agree on Rick's so called "break down." The whole ghost wife subplot was stupid and underdeveloped.

One episode: "ARRRRRGGG!!! I'M GOING CRAZY AND I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!"

Next episode: "Meh, I got over it. Let's go stab some more zombies."

Wtf? :lol:

The whole thing was silly. There are zombies all around, yet he goes outside the fence in an altered state of mind and the zombies don't even bother with him.

No, too dorky. :lol:

Yea. Looks like they went sort of the opposite direction with the whole concept. :lol:

David-Morrissey_The-Governor.jpg

I dunno, though. Given some time to further refine his "wild eyed (or eye, as the case may be :lamo ) crazy" look, Morrissey might be able to pull it off.

The whole thing was silly. There are zombies all around, yet he goes outside the fence in an altered state of mind and the zombies don't even bother with him.

We'll have to wait and see if they bring it up again next season. However, I kind of doubt it, to be honest.

Yea. Looks like they went sort of the opposite direction with the whole concept. :lol:

David-Morrissey_The-Governor.jpg

I dunno, though. Given some time to further refine his "wild eyed (or eye, as the case may be :lamo ) crazy" look, Morrissey might be able to pull it off.

We'll have to wait and see if they bring it up again next season. However, I kind of doubt it, to be honest.

Probably not. Were the writers on strike? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom