• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #72] Chicago shooter was Antifa Leftist... Media narrative about Trump support falling to pieces...

Hmmm, did you notice that he is wearing a "where's Waldo" outfit?

According to memology, one definition reflects it as:

"Where's Waldo" is a term used when referencing something absolutely ridiculous so that you do not have to point or actually say what you want the other person to look at." https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Where's Waldo

So it seems in that picture he is walking along in a "Where's Waldo" outfit to make fun of the Trump participants.

Kind of like the kid in the "KKK endorses Trump" shirt at a recent Trump rally. Not a REAL supporter, just someone trolling.

Something members of ANTIFAS are often like to do; make fun, deride, troll, mock those they oppose.
Antifa poses as "Where's Waldo?" Do you have any evidence for this?

Proud accomplishment for the OP.
And yet... it isn't the fail y'all think it is. Just wait, this thread will be the epic "Told you so" and not a one of you will be honest enough to admit it.

She's been gone for a long time it seems.
I'm sorry, Most people don't know where Highland Park is until now, I sure as shit didn't. Close enough, that you're resorting to mounting the mole hill of "It's actually NOT CHICAGO"... games it means you admit I was right. Thank you!

I'm sorry, Most people don't know where Highland Park is until now, I sure as shit didn't. Close enough, that you're resorting to mounting the mole hill of "It's actually NOT CHICAGO"... games it means you admit I was right. Thank you!
WTF are you babbling about now Renae? 🤡

Informed people would look it up before making a thread about it.

He also was at trump rallies and is a rapper for trump.

He isn't Antifa. He's a trump supporter.

How ****ed up is this? The murderer‘s father ran against the current mayor of Highland Park and lost.
Describing himself as a 'a person for the people', Crimo's father was defeated by the town's current mayor, Nancy Rotering in the election. Rotering based her campaign around the issue of gun control.

I did. And you could have known if you googled it.

No, it is not Chicago, go there, find out.

I did. And you could have known if you googled it.

No, it is not Chicago, go there, find out.

The important point is that corrections of key facts like location are just games people play.

😄

The person who started this stupid thread and denied ever saying it happened in Chicago, even though it's in her subject line, is trying to claim some sort of victory? That's the most laughable thing I have ever seen.

So, do you have some evidence to back up your OP claim that he is with Antifa? Because nobody has seen it.

President Biden is the 46th President and could not be the 47th.

Well, he could, if he didn't run again in 2024, let someone else have the job, and then ran in 2028. But by then he'd be about 108 years old so that won't happen.

Desperate thread fail.

200w.webp

Back
Top Bottom