• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #72] Chicago shooter was Antifa Leftist... Media narrative about Trump support falling to pieces...

Where are you getting this info? When did that become one of the questions they ask you during booking?

Oh, I get it.....you're making shit up. Carry on.

Mirrors will help you.

Where are you getting this info? When did that become one of the questions they ask you during booking?

Oh, I get it.....you're making shit up. Carry on.

He's going to point to the rate of crimes committed by black people and say they're Democrats. Watch.

The original premise, that the shooter was Antifa has been so thoroughly beaten to a pulp that the only sensible thing is to close the thread.

Another 29826195047351519845596873467651514234965078968706783326 pages of "was not...was too!" uhhh uhhh...uuuh huhhh... is not...is too...won't change the fact that the premise is Yugo-rific in its ability to fall apart.

you guys do what you want. i skip all the OP's threads.
That figures. Yet here you are.

Now I know where certain misinformation, disinformation, un-information and plain wrong information comes from - those that comment about something they have not read or understood.

Except that is not the point. The point is DP conservative posters apparently have no idea how the presidential numbers work.
Nonsense.

Except that is not the point. The point is DP conservative posters apparently have no idea how the presidential numbers work.
You missed the point. Whoever succeeds Trump would be 46. If Trump had won whoever follows him would be 46 - my point is Biden wouldn't be in that race.

You missed the point. Whoever succeeds Trump would be 46. If Trump had won whoever follows him would be 46 - my point is Biden wouldn't be in that race.
grapic-FASTstroke.jpg
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Bulls 💕

Hahahaha look at how desperate their propaganda is.
I keep going back to how funny it is that the party of "personal responsibility" keeps making up the crazy conspiracies to avoid taking any responsibility for anything.

The 47th president will be inaugurated in 2025... Biden is the 46th...
Watch them now make up a conspiracy theory about how before Biden was officially sworn in, Kamala was the actual president for all of 46 seconds making her the 46th president and therefore Biden the 47th. They have such a diffucult time ever admitting that they are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom