• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #72] Chicago shooter was Antifa Leftist... Media narrative about Trump support falling to pieces...

Well there you go. Now you can feel better about yourself. You don't share his ideology. Your hands are clean. No need to try to find a solution to a problem that's not your fault, right?

So another day, another shooting, another situation where Cons will offer zero solutions and frankly no give a shit about the event.

Very strange because Biden isn't 47,the shooting didn't happen in Chicago, and this nut had nothing to do with Antifa..

But we're not allowed to point that out... So never mind..
Perhaps the right don’t settle for mere donkey shit. They’re off eating more exotic fare like elephant or rhinosaurus shit. @Lord of Planar seems to be the expert here, maybe he can enlighten us.

Your ****ing subject line says "Chicago shooter". Do you have a quota of stupid things you're trying to meet today?

Nope, cause that would put a ceiling on it.

Perhaps the right don’t settle for mere donkey shit. They’re off eating more exotic fare like elephant or rhinosaurus shit. @Lord of Planar seems to be the expert here, maybe he can enlighten us.
If someone on the left started a shit sandwich thread like this, every Republican on the site heads would explode.. But it's one of their own.. So they, nor anyone is allowed to point out the lies and BS..

Are you ready to apologize for your fail? Or is it too much to admit that the Highland Park shooter is on your side of the aisle?
LOL They cannot even admit they lost a national election. Don't expect the deplorables to ever admit the truth. Lies are their religion.

Btw I saw the press release by the Illinois police.. They said they 'they ran directly towards the gun fire'...

Dig at the Uvalde police???
an earned dig, the entire Uvalde PD should be fired.

That the parents had the kid's collection of knives taken away from him after he exhibited unstable, sociopathic and in some instances psychopathic behavior speaks volumes to the weakness of depending on those closest to the potential killer to come to grips with what they are dealing with. Just as a note, Donald Trump exhibits unstable and sociopathic behavior regularly and at times psychopathic behavior. Yet those closest to him don't stop him either.

So, did the parents not know that the shooter had purchased 5 guns (two long guns and 3 pistols) after having the knives taken away? Did the state simply ignore the past record when the kid went to apply to buy the guns? Did he hide the guns from his parents?

I also find it interesting that so far, Law Enforcement is only calling the gun an "AR-15 like, high powered rifle". I would find it interesting to know the brand name and model of the gun and whether or not it was equipped with a bump stock. It is actually difficult to employ a straight up AR-15 the way that gun was employed. I know. I have fired them. The number of rounds was not hard to employ. All you need is two 30 round magazines. If it was an AR-15 they would not be calling it AR-15 like.

Still and all, we tolerate sociopathic and even psychopathic behavior in this country. Heck we will even elect someone exhibiting it to the Presidency!!!!! So how realistic is it to expect us to limit gun sales to those that exhibit unstable sociopathic or even psychopathic behavior?

That takes us back to the gun industry, gun manufacturers, their lobbyists and the politicians that take their money. The industry generally markets their fantastical fantasies that relate to gun ownership to a whole new brand of customer that have no shot at being "responsible gun owners"....NONE....ZERO.....ZIPPO.....NADA. Meanwhile, politicians prevent any meaningful legislation that might actually deal with this mess.

If something is as available as toilet paper, guess what, don't expect people to have more respect for it than they have for toilet paper.

It would appear just based on a logical progression from what we know that we have to address both the types of guns that are available to the citizenry and the way in which they are sold.

I no longer buy guns. I don't need nor want more than I have and refuse to participate nor support what have become a sick, sorry industry that simultaneously feeds on and spurs on unstable sociopaths.

Last edited:
Night and day between Illinois LE and Texas LE!
Yee-haaaa, Ride em Cowboys, yippee-ki-yah

That is about the most honesty and energy you get out of Texas LE, and that expressed at the local Hooters. Beyond that, they are all hat and no cowboy.

:ROFLMAO:....like clockwork....EXACTLY as in Buffalo....and Uvalde (just to name the most recent examples).....Trumpers race to portray the latest Trumpist mass shooter as "a leftist".

Of course, the FACTS show that Crimo (the latest pathetic, perpetually-aggrieved mass shooter/mass murderer in the news) was (of course) an active TRUMPIST.

https://www.newsweek.com/bobby-crimo-antifa-pro-trump-claimswhat-we-do-know-what-we-dont-1721743
In the case of Buffalo, its shooter left a wide range of right-wing extremist material online, but rumors still spread about his affiliations to groups that he did not sympathize with, like the Ukrainian army.
In Uvalde, websites such as Twitter and 4Chan helped spread fictitious claims that the culprit was a transgender immigrant, among other baseless statements.
These patterns of half- or mistruths have become something of a trend in the aftermath of mass shootings, with online detectives attempting to piece together character profiles and, in some cases, manipulate or shape the narrative for political means. As Illinois grieves from Monday's tragedy, photos quickly spread suggesting that suspect Crimo was a Donald Trump or "MAGA" supporter, referencing photos which appear to show him at pro-Trump rallies and sporting Trump memorabilia.
In one video, it appears Crimo may have attended a gathering to see a presidential convoy...These images would support the idea that Crimo sympathized with the former president and the political movements surrounding him.
Other Twitter users claimed they had found Crimo's Instagram account with posts containing the Antifa flag. However, these Instagram accounts haven't been verified as authentic; searching Crimo's name on Instagram also shows what appears to be a number of copycat or fraudulent accounts set up following the shooting.

Conspiracy theorist subreddits also saw a flurry of posts speculating wildly about his purported 'antifa' leanings, including posts with outright manipulation that involves bundling together several unrelated, out-of-context, or debunked images to imply a connection. This kind of behavior was rampant after the Uvalde shooting, when users said they had photos and information about the suspect, which in fact had been stolen from others and/or fabricated.

Robert Crimo at Trump Rally
Robert Crimo Wearing Trump Flag
Robert Crimo cheering Trump Motorcade
Robert Crimo carrying Trump flag at Trump rally

Um...Biden?

Listen, I don't buy that this lunatic was any sort of special brand of lunatic...but I'm pretty sure "47" tattoos have to do with gangs, etc. based on google. Not with any particular POTUS.
President Biden is the 46th President and could not be the 47th.

The individual who slaughtered all those people at the Highland Park parade was not acting out of some political motivation or mission. He is a sociopathic murdering cretin who mindlessly killed/maimed many innocent folks at a holiday celebration.

He wasn't acting out on behalf of the left wingers or the right wingers. He was simply blindly killing countless innocent men and women.

Sweet jesus people. Just stop with the absurd partisan bickering and ranting.

I think right now, the only thing there may be evidence for is he has some mental health issues (not an excuse for this act) and seems to be an anarchist or someone who wants to simply cause a lot of chaos. I don't know that he is a Trump supporter. There is evidence for and against that view. There is also evidence for an against him being far left. No way could this guy be considered a moderate either way.

Dude, you'll keep saying what the media says to say and when it turns out this kid was like the dude that drove his truck into a parade, I .E. a lefty the media will stop talking about this and so will you.
Chances are he was right handed.

IEBYNGNX7BHUVB2LRU4ZBFATXU.jpg

Supporters of President Donald Trump hold a rally near the train station is Northbrook on Sept. 25, 2020 at the corner of Walters Avenue and Shermer Road. (Karie Angell Luc / Pioneer Press)

Gotta get them while they're young, right OP. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, did you notice that he is wearing a "where's Waldo" outfit?

According to memology, one definition reflects it as:

"Where's Waldo" is a term used when referencing something absolutely ridiculous so that you do not have to point or actually say what you want the other person to look at." https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Where's Waldo

So it seems in that picture he is walking along in a "Where's Waldo" outfit to make fun of the Trump participants.

Kind of like the kid in the "KKK endorses Trump" shirt at a recent Trump rally. Not a REAL supporter, just someone trolling.

Something members of ANTIFAS are often like to do; make fun, deride, troll, mock those they oppose.

Back
Top Bottom