• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:233]Live updates from Georgia

wishful thinking.

74 million people voted for him
That was a coalition of Trumpists and actual republicans. I believe republicans will start to marginalize the fruitcake trumpists so that they can win more statewide and nationwide elections.

Sorry, those Trump morons are still out there!
Yes, but they have no power and no advocate in the White House. They now have the status of 911 Truthers.
When Trump was elected, white supremacists, Nazis, etc. all looked at it as their guy is in the White House. Now, they have no national support.

Could this possibly cause some Republicans to turn on Trump?

Trump went out of his way to depress the vote in Georgia with mixed messages of DON'T LET THE SENATE FALL INTO RADICAL LEFT HANDS!

And... THE VOTE IS FRAUDULENT AND ILLEGAL!

I mean we'd have to do a full post mortem to get the full picture when the dust settles but it had to have been a factor, there's no way I would have predicted Democrats won both seats.

Interesting days ahead.

Hugo Chavez flipped more votes for us. The guy is a legend.

giphy.gif

Trumpism is a discredited movement.

My father, who fought in WWII, said the same about fascism. The German Nazis had the strongest military in the world and a highly educated and industrial nation. Yet, after four years of war, they failed miserably at spreading their movement.
Trumpism is the same way. After four years a complete failure.

Oh man I wish that were a real thing.

Turtles are a bitch to clean...
I saw a survival video that showed a way to just cook 'em in the shell and dig out the meat afterward. Kinda gross, but the meat actually looked good. They chowed it down.

My father, who fought in WWII, said the same about fascism. The German Nazis had the strongest military in the world and a highly educated and industrial nation. Yet, after four years of war, they failed miserably at spreading their movement.
but the lifelong modern Confederates aren't going anywhere.

McConnell was so proud to be called the grim reaper or whatever for killing legislation. Now he can add his career to that list of things he's killed.
Hey, heh, heh.
Word.

How long before Republicans start whining that this was rigged and the our elections are fixed?

The cry baby party is pathetic.

I am shocked it hasn't already begun...

This is really going to riile up the "proud boys" biggly...

True dat. But what are we gonna do with the Trumpkin cling-on's? They ain't never gonna change or admit they were on the wrong side of history. Like all of us, they are American too. These folks are our neighbors, co-workers, friends and family. Can't shoot 'em. Can't put 'em up for adoption.

Just catching up on the results this morning, congratulations to Raphael Warnock, and it seems like Ossoff will also be victorious. This is very good news, the sore losers are seething, but they were already, **** them all. Georgia (and America) deserves better, and they just got it! 👍

So basically the "Trump revolution"
was basically a fluke.
A few thousand votes in a few states,
Trump himself didn't expect it,
and after being humiliated in the mid-terms,
2020 just said "F*u" to Trumpism
and the House, Senate, and Presidency are democratic.
"elections have consequences"

Change is the law of life
--- He who spends time regretting the Past
------ Loses the Present and risks the Future?
The only way you may correct
------ The
Bad things in your Past

------ Is to add better things to your Future?

And those who look only to the Past or Present
--- Are certain to miss the Future?

The Optimist proclaims that
--- We live in the best of all possible worlds?
------ And the Pessimist fears that this is true?
The Pessimist complains about the wind;

--- The Optimist expects it to change;
------- The Realist adjusts the sails

Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist
--- While you guys were busy arguing
--- About the glass of water?
------------------ I drank it

Sincerely
The Opportunist
(Your Friend HangLow)

I saw a survival video that showed a way to just cook 'em in the shell and dig out the meat afterward. Kinda gross, but the meat actually looked good. They chowed it down.

Oh turtle is very good, think a cross between gator and frog legs...

Oh looks like those wily Democrats rigged another election. Too bad they hadn't rigged enough to actually take control of the Senate.
lol

👏 👏 👏

That ****er needs to be GONE.
Sounds like good news. On a sidenote, the way DP censors ****er leaves the word open to an unfortunate misinterpretation, I just noticed.
Did anyone doubt this would happen? Democrats and reasonable Republicans would say no. Hoodwinked Republicans would also say no, but only because they knew it would be rigged.

Don't say that , the Trumpsters don't seem to be smart enough to realize that.
They like Him are not going to let this go and will be yelling that Biden is NOT the legal President for the next 4 years , You can bet on that .
Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom