• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:204]Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize following Israel-UAE deal

Beside the MODERATE MUSLIM country of the United Arab Emirates, , who else is on board?

The fact that nobody else accomplished it argues against your presumption that it was easy.

Was Trump the only one smart enough to go for the easy wins?

Are you so lonely that you need attention in a debate forum for that is all you are doing, seeking attention, certainly not debating any issues

:lamo Says the person who just cuts and pastes their responses and lies in true bot form. :lamo Weren't you leaving? Oh yeah you LIED about that. :lamo

:lamo Says the person who just cuts and pastes their responses and lies in true bot form. :lamo Weren't you leaving? Oh yeah you LIED about that. :lamo

I cut and paste data that obviously is confusing to you since data has no place in that lonely liberal world in which you love. Your partisan radical hatred of Trump is your problem not anyone else's

Um...you know he’s never going to get the Nobel prize, don’t you?

Who cares...after Obama got it for doing exactly nothing...its worthless with one exception. Trump being nominated has caused lefties heads to implode. Lol...today is well worth watching CNN to see the crybabies all day.

Last edited:
I cut and paste data that obviously is confusing to you since data has no place in that lonely liberal world in which you love. Your partisan radical hatred of Trump is your problem not anyone else's

You cut and paste in threads where it isn't even the topic. In other words, you just spam useless cut and paste without understanding the context. Your idiot comments are WORTHLESS. My comments fit you perfectly. Can't wait to celebrate the day. :lamo

Awww and like that your day was ruined. Enjoy.
Ruined how? He was nominated (according to others) 2 years ago. He probably has been nominated every year since he took office. A lot of different people can nominate someone for a Nobel Peace Prize. It doesnt mean anything unless he wins.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Who cares...after Obama got it for doing exactly nothing...its worthless with one exception. Trump being nominated has caused lefties heads to implode. Lol...today is well worth watching CNN to see thr crybabies all day.

Noone is imploding we are laughing at you all and mocking you. That's all. :lamo Trump supporters are truly moronic RETARDS. :lamo

Ruined how? He was nominated (according to others) 2 years ago. He probably has been nominated every year since he took office. A lot of different people can nominate someone for a Nobel Peace Prize. It doesnt mean anything unless he wins.

Is that why lefties have blown their gaskets about it across all media today?

You cut and paste in threads where it isn't even the topic. In other words, you just spam useless cut and paste without understanding the context. Your idiot comments are WORTHLESS. My comments fit you perfectly. Can't wait to celebrate the day. :lamo

Thank you, think your posts and hatred resonates with the American electorate? Here is what the American people see, Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, NYC, all riot infested cities run by liberals for decades so your solution is continue to vote for the D expecting different results, Einstein calls that insanity

Rather sad that someone is so filled with hatred that you would celebrate radical liberalism taking over our country. Please don't use big words like context that you don't understand

Who cares...

Well obviously you do. The only way trump is getting it is if you make it out of play dough and give it to him for his birthday.

The fact that nobody else accomplished it argues against your presumption that it was easy.

Actually, this was about UAE deciding to throw Trump a bone because they and Israel prefer Trump as President. Israel and the UAE did all the work here. They both saw the advantages of allowing Trump staff/administration to appear to be a mediator when there was nothing to really mediate.

Noone is imploding we are laughing at you all and mocking you. That's all. :lamo Trump supporters are truly moronic RETARDS. :lamo

What exactly is funny about Trump being nominated for a peace prize for brokering peace between Iarael and the UAE which with no doubt will cause other nations to follow suit? Cmon...implode for me...you are almost there.

Is that why lefties have blown their gaskets about it across all media today?
No one has blown a gasket here. They are pointing out, quite calmly, why this isnt special and he likely won't win.

If he does, so what? Anyone with any sort of understanding of the Middle East conflicts and these particular countries will see it for the insignificant accomplishment it is.

What exactly is funny about Trump being nominated for a peace prize for brokering peace between Iarael and the UAE which with no doubt will cause other nations to follow suit? Cmon...implode for me...you are almost there.
There was no conflict between Israel and the UAE. This is like claiming someone brokered peace between Mars and the moon, now.

obie undoubtedly spent much more time and energy on healthcare than trump has spent on anything but himself

honest

trump just does not work

He doesn't know what the word means. He hasn't done an honest day's work in his life. Witness his smooth, manicured and lillywhite hands.

Accomplished what, exactly? Re-establishing nothing more than diplomatic relations between two countries who were never at war with each other, and you think that is deserving of a Nobel peace prize?

He doesn't know what the word means. He hasn't done an honest day's work in his life. Witness his smooth, manicured and lillywhite hands.

LOL, oh, you are one of those

My hands are manicured and white... I sure as hell did more work than you.

No one has blown a gasket here. They are pointing out, quite calmly, why this isnt special and he likely won't win.

If he does, so what? Anyone with any sort of understanding of the Middle East conflicts and these particular countries will see it for the insignificant accomplishment it is.

hahahha...nooooooo not al all its just that Im getting quotes by the handful every 5 minutes. Its a 3 alarm story that must be put out. Here call this guy: He'll put the fire out! hahahahhaha

hahahha...nooooooo not al all its just that Im getting quotes by the handful every 5 minutes. Its a 3 alarm story that must be put out. Here call this guy: He'll put the fire out! hahahahhaha
So you are complaining about your thread getting posts that are mostly pointing out the insignificance of this nomination and how ridiculous it is to think that the UAE/Israel deal in any way equates to "Peace in the Middle East".

Back
Top Bottom