• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:204]Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize following Israel-UAE deal

Well, as we can see in this thread, this news really chaps the Trump hater's ass.

LOL!!

OMG its epic! I got off the treadmill and have multiple replies on this...They sounded the alarm. Lol. too funny.....bu bu bu lets talk about what Trump said about the military...... :)

Isn't this deal already in trouble because the US want to sell fighter jets to the UAE?

I don't know how this will work out but I know Iran is really pissed so there's that bit of good news.

Obama won only becous he's black and first black president in America

I noted, en passant, that President of the United States of America Donald Trump had surprisingly little to say and Tweet(r) about the treaty. The reason has surfaced.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

How much direct input do you think Trump had on the project?
I'm thinking bugger all and he just swooped in at the last second to claim all the credit for the hard work of diplomats over years and possibly decades of talks.
Most presidents don’t do anything directly but all take credit. It’s called delegation and holding those you delegate responsible for getting the results you expect.

When it came to Obama Care do you really think Obama made it all happen by himself?

Nominations mean next to nothing and given some of the winners over the past few decades even winning doesn't mean much. Donald Trump did literally nothing to facilitate this deal.

i doubt this is true... i'd be will to bet he has put great pressure on the committee to nominate him and that will not stop till he is given one

he is a very sick man

Most presidents don’t do anything directly but all take credit. It’s called delegation and holding those you delegate responsible for getting the results you expect.

When it came to Obama Care do you really think Obama made it all happen by himself?

obie undoubtedly spent much more time and energy on healthcare than trump has spent on anything but himself

honest

trump just does not work

obie undoubtedly spent much more time and energy on healthcare than trump has spent on anything but himself

honest

trump just does not work
Sure he (Obie) did. He couldn’t trust his incompetent cabinet members to do anything right.

Nope, but he was involved way more than just signing a bit of paper.
Obamacare is a US policy which he can help mold and shape the peace treaty was done by others thousands of miles away likely with zero input from Trump.

The difference is vast.

You are a POS

Thank you. Sorry you dislike the truth of what PoS Trump supporters are and how they are a waste of air. Good riddance to them.

Nope, but he was involved way more than just signing a bit of paper.
Obamacare is a US policy which he can help mold and shape the peace treaty was done by others thousands of miles away likely with zero input from Trump.

The difference is vast.
You can speculate positively for Obama and negatively for Trump. That’s political bias. I just pointed out the obvious. That no president does it all himself and yet all of them take credit for what is accomplished. It’s called leadership.

Thank you. Sorry you dislike the truth of what PoS Trump supporters are and how they are a waste of air. Good riddance to them.

Yes, by all means ignore results and promote the ideology that tells you what you want to hear but never generates the promised results Your hatred of Trump is legendary, guess that is your defense mechanism for your own personal problems and issues. This is an incredible recognition of the effort Trump has made to bring peace to the Middle East and still you cannot give any credit.

You keep participating in the politics of personal destruction, keep ignoring results, keep posting anti Trump rhetoric and keep turning off true independents. There is nothing independent in anything you post, pure anti Trump hatred and lack of focus on actual results. Obama was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize for exactly what? Keep showing that actual results don't resonate in that world in which you reside

Yes, by all means ignore results and promote the ideology that tells you what you want to hear but never generates the promised results Your hatred of Trump is legendary, guess that is your defense mechanism for your own personal problems and issues. This is an incredible recognition of the effort Trump has made to bring peace to the Middle East and still you cannot give any credit.

You keep participating in the politics of personal destruction, keep ignoring results, keep posting anti Trump rhetoric and keep turning off true independents. There is nothing independent in anything you post, pure anti Trump hatred and lack of focus on actual results. Obama was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize for exactly what? Keep showing that actual results don't resonate in that world in which you reside

blah blah blah, same ole worthless cut and paste **** you always do. Your comments are unoriginal and worthless. My point stands and good riddance to worthless Trump supporters.

Trump supporters cant get over Obama winning a nobel while Trump brags about passing his doctor requested cognitive test.

Man, woman, tv, camera, car.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Awww and like that your day was ruined. Enjoy.

blah blah blah, same ole worthless cut and paste **** you always do. Your comments are unoriginal and worthless. My point stands and good riddance to worthless Trump supporters.

Right, worthless cut and paste of actual results that really have no place in a political debate forum, only your radical propaganda based upon hatred. I do feel sorry for people who put personality ahead of results and buy rhetoric ignoring those results. Ideology trumps reality in the liberal world but in your world hatred prevents you from seeing reality

Right, worthless cut and paste of actual results that really have no place in a political debate forum, only your radical propaganda based upon hatred. I do feel sorry for people who put personality ahead of results and buy rhetoric ignoring those results. Ideology trumps reality in the liberal world but in your world hatred prevents you from seeing reality

There's peace in the middle east? Since when?

Are you so lonely that you need attention in a debate forum for that is all you are doing, seeking attention, certainly not debating any issues

Back
Top Bottom