• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:204]Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize following Israel-UAE deal

Please , someone play a little CEREMONY music(LOL)

Or how Trumper's aren't really getting too far on this thread?

Trump supporters are realistic.

Trump haters are ass-chapped.

Or how Trumper's aren't really getting too far on this thread?

Or how TDS sufferers make multiple, obsessive replies in a single thread?

Well, as we can see in this thread, this news really chaps the Trump hater's ass.

LOL!!

No what we see is idiot Trump supporters being their retarded selves clapping and cheering for peace that was already there. What dumb asses and retards Trump supporters are. Yesterday was again a great day seeing a Trump supporter pass away. One less moron in the United States.

Trump supporters are realistic.

Trump haters are ass-chapped.

Really?

So how "realistic" is it when it comes to peace, when you have only the UAE on board in the MIDDLE EAST?

Take your time(LOL)

All this fuss about Trump.. true he is the first female to male transgender US President. Margaret Thatcher beat him on world stage in that category. There are lots of transgender "world" leaders such as my Prime Minister Justine Trudeau, Helmut Merkel, Fat Boy Kim, Vlad (formerly Olga) Putin.

Well, he has been the only President to move the needle a bit in the Middle East.

Have a nice day!
How did he do that? Are you seriously trying to say that a deal between UAE and Israel is a huge accomplishment for Trump? In what way exactly? Were those two countries fighting before? Recently?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Yes it is hard seeing the Trump Dick Suckers (TDS) sufferers make multiple and retarded comments supporting their orange oompa loompa. Trump Dick Suckers (TDS) are worthless wastes of air.

What?

Why do you run from the subject of Peace in the middle East?

The same guy nominated Trump in 2018 for SK/NK talks. Seems someone wants to get some Trump lovin'.

Are you seriously trying to say that a deal between UAE and Israel is a huge accomplishment for Trump?

1. If the previous President had accomplished it, there would be cheers from the sycophantic media and Dem politicians.

2. Anything that brings Israel and other countries in that region a little closer IS a "huge" success.

Have a nice day!

No what we see is idiot Trump supporters being their retarded selves clapping and cheering for peace that was already there. What dumb asses and retards Trump supporters are. Yesterday was again a great day seeing a Trump supporter pass away. One less moron in the United States.

You are a POS

Really?

So how "realistic" is it when it comes to peace, when you have only the UAE on board in the MIDDLE EAST?

Take your time(LOL)

What's realistic is that Trump will never get the credit he's due, while others...such as Obama...got credit for doing the opposite.

And then the Trump haters...well, just the MENTION of Trump possibly getting the credit he's due sends them into conniption fits and chapped ass.

Kind of like this guy...

1. If the previous President had accomplished it, there would be cheers from the sycophantic media and Dem politicians.

2. Anything that brings Israel and other countries in that region a little closer IS a "huge" success.

Have a nice day!

Parser, we're just trying to get a sense of what TRUMP has accomplished?

What's realistic is that Trump will never get the credit he's due, while others...such as Obama...got credit for doing the opposite.

And then the Trump haters...well, just the MENTION of Trump possibly getting the credit he's due sends them into conniption fits and chapped ass.

Kind of like this guy...

There ya go again ... OBAMA!

I knew it was coming!

What of the Simple fact that it's just the UAE on board(Moderate Muslims)?

Peace in the middle east. If anyone deserves a Nobel it is Donald Trump. Unlike Obama, Trump actually earned it.

This degree of Obama envy is unhealthy.

Have a nice day!

Not from me. It is not any sort of accomplishment. I've been to the UAE. Our aircraft carrier pulled up to the pier their in 2000, twice. (No other liberty ports for my carrier allowed us to pull up to the pier, either due to size or security reasons.)

There's no evidence Israel and the UAE have ever had any sort of conflict with each other. They already had ties in fact just not so open.

What’s Behind the New Israel-UAE Peace Deal? | Council on Foreign Relations

Plus, the goal is not just to bring Israel together with other countries there. This could harm efforts with Palestinians, which is much more serious and a true issue in the Middle East.

It is also believed that certain countries in the Middle East view Trump as an asset in power, so this is seen as an easy deal for them to make without any real progress towards peace. Its all optics.

How did he do that? Are you seriously trying to say that a deal between UAE and Israel is a huge accomplishment for Trump? In what way exactly? Were those two countries fighting before? Recently?

But, But,but.....you don’t understand!

The real core of the deal was getting the Emarities to bail Jared out of his disasterous deal at 666 Fifth Ave.!

Typical RW falsehood. Trump has increased US troop presence in the ME:

PolitiFact | McGurk right that Trump has sent 14,000 troops to Middle East since May

And the facts are we are supplying arms to keep the war going in Yemen and the tantamount war crimes:

UK, US and France may be complicit in Yemen war crimes – UN report | World news | The Guardian

And Trump brags about the hundreds of billions in arms we sell to Saudi Arabia, who also supply/support the Yemen war.

Yeah, right. "Peace" in the ME, bringing troops home, etc., all claims made with no supporting evidence of fact so typical of RW OPs and poster replies.

Trump supporters cant get over Obama winning a nobel while Trump brags about passing his doctor requested cognitive test.

Man, woman, tv, camera, car.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Trump supporters cant get over Obama winning a nobel while Trump brags about passing his doctor requested cognitive test.
and
Man, woman, tv, camera, car.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

It was a good thing for Trump that TV wasn’t the first word.

He would have stopped there.

Back
Top Bottom