• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:204]Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize following Israel-UAE deal

No what we see is idiot Trump supporters being their retarded selves clapping and cheering for peace that was already there. What dumb asses and retards Trump supporters are. Yesterday was again a great day seeing a Trump supporter pass away. One less moron in the United States.
Who is going to pay for the PLO's unproductive, murderous nonsense now?

Really?

So how "realistic" is it when it comes to peace, when you have only the UAE on board in the MIDDLE EAST?

Take your time(LOL)
Bahrain and through the back-door Saudi Arabia. Anyone who remembers the November 1973 U.N. debates about Israel considers this accomplishment monumental.

Next?

All this fuss about Trump.. true he is the first female to male transgender US President. Margaret Thatcher beat him on world stage in that category. There are lots of transgender "world" leaders such as my Prime Minister Justine Trudeau, Helmut Merkel, Fat Boy Kim, Vlad (formerly Olga) Putin.
What in tarnation is this supposed to mean?

Yes it is hard seeing the Trump Dick Suckers (TDS) sufferers make multiple and retarded comments supporting their orange oompa loompa. Trump Dick Suckers (TDS) are worthless wastes of air.
What is an "oompa loompa"

Last edited:
How did he do that? Are you seriously trying to say that a deal between UAE and Israel is a huge accomplishment for Trump? In what way exactly? Were those two countries fighting before? Recently?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Even bigger is the right to overfly Saudi territory. Presumably KSA is conducting its relations with Israel through the UAE and now now Bahrain embassies. This is truly huge.

I've never been on Twitter or any social media platform, so I couldn't tell you, but I'm pretty sure Twitter wasn't a thing back then, but I could be wrong. As for American national TV, Obama was and is a creation of your national media, just as the vacuous Justin Trudeau is a creation of Canadian national TV, so highly doubtful ever a disparaging word or situation would be broadcast by their creators.

So you were hoping for the UCP, right?

It should be called the Nobel War Prize as that's what it was for President Obama, who bombed and militarily attacked more countries than any president since WW2.

Get on your high horse about, at least since Obama got his, the fact that the Nobel has lost it's luster, and has diminished value.
So then why do you care if he was nominated if it means so little? Do you expect him to win?

obie undoubtedly spent much more time and energy on healthcare than trump has spent on anything but himself

honest

trump just does not work
Coming up with the fraudulently reassuring "you'll be able to keep your plan if you like it"?

Coming up with the fraudulently reassuring "you'll be able to keep your plan if you like it"?

I am no fan of Obie, have at him

still, he or TRump? Only a failed human would choose Trump.

I am no fan of Obie, have at him

still, he or TRump? Only a failed human would choose Trump.

A "failed" human?? Over the top. With regard to Nobel prizes, I don't see them as anything more than Oscars for the not so glamorous. At this point, they're all rather silly. Thanks!!

So then why do you care if he was nominated if it means so little? Do you expect him to win?

Are you on the horse yet, or are you trying to divert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on the horse yet, or are you trying to divert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Divert from the actual thread about Trump getting nominated for something he didnt do?

Either Trump deserves the nomination or he doesn't. It has nothing to do with Obama.

So you would have preferred continued Islamic terrorism throughout the world. Many Leftists would agree with your position, including BH Obama.

LOL at you thinking Trump has destroyed ISIS.

Even bigger is the right to overfly Saudi territory. Presumably KSA is conducting its relations with Israel through the UAE and now now Bahrain embassies. This is truly huge.

No it isn't "huge". It's a minor restoration of diplomatic relations between three nations who were never in military conflict. That's it.

LOL at you thinking Trump has destroyed ISIS.
So you think ISIS is still a threat and terrorism is as real now as it was during the Obama Administration?

When was the last genocide against Christians in the Middle East? It certainly wasn't during the Trump Administration.

Of course, like all leftists, you're still hoping that ISIS remains a threat, commits a bit of terror here and there, in order that Trump doesn't get any credit for their decimation. Always the party first, no matter what the cost in human terms.

No it isn't "huge". It's a minor restoration of diplomatic relations between three nations who were never in military conflict. That's it.
And there will be more signing on soon. Will you still be singing the same song if, or when, it happens?

And there will be more signing on soon. Will you still be singing the same song if, or when, it happens?

“They” better hurry up, because early elections have begun.......

“They” better hurry up, because early elections have begun.......
It will definitely help Trump, as it should although, as you may have noticed, many Leftists are soooo very tired of America winning. Just as the prescient Trump predicted.

Back
Top Bottom