• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:125]When Will China Move To Capture Taiwan?

Moderator's Warning:
Do not bring IP issues into any thread outside of the Middle East forum. Moderator actions including infractions may be issued for posts before this warning.

What are "IP issues"?

Your cowardly attempts to avoid the question continue I see.

If the North Koreans had really been so ill equipped and the war had actually started with an invasion of elite American units(you know, the guys who’d just spent years kicking Japan’s ass up and down the Pacific and chasing Germany all the way out of Festung Europa).....then how come the front rapidly moves southwards from the beginning of the war?

Nobody asked Stalin to invade northern Korea to put the Kim family cult in charge to brutally oppress the people of North Korea. The South Koreans did ask the US to help defend them from the Kim family cult’s war of aggression.

Surpise surprise, the Holocaust denier continues his raving anti-semitism.
They the North Koreans pleaded with Russia and China to send troops and aircraft and weapons! The Kim Family were already in place, exactly who requested assistance, Kim!
I have not denied that the Jews weren't murdered by the Nazi regime, I question the need to jail or threaten to jail, anyone, if the "facts" are ever questioned, who's afraid, and why are they afraid! Why do you justify calling anyone antisemite, or is free speech no longer allowed by people of your persuasion! Do I no longer have a right to question the status quo? Why are moderators refusing to reel in your demands, to limit freedom of speech? I fully understand the rules, and those rights limited by these rules.

Lol no, the author of that source isn’t an “expert” on anything, and especially not the Korean War. The Truman Doctrine lead to the formation of NATO due to the repeated acts of aggression by the Soviet Union across the globe, such as their setting up puppet states in Czechoslovakia and Poland despite their promises to allow free and fair elections. I see you have removed Sudan from your list of poor poor dictators invaded by the West, better late than never 😂 Of course, you continue to spew the same idiocy over and over again— there was no genocide in North Korea, nor any of the other countries you blathered about.

😂 Oh look, even more stupidity from you. Not, there was no attempt to “destroy China with heroin”. Considering that your much beloved Taliban makes a massive amount of money on the drug trade, your utter ignorance is as amusing as always.

We absolutely are willing to defend ourselves and our allies from China and from Scottish Holocaust deniers and running dog tankies.....which the CCP knows full well.
Goodness me, the Taliban destroyed the poppy crops, before America invaded Afghanistan less that 2% of the worlds heroin came from Afghanistan. Those who produced the heroin, was the northern Alliance, Hamid Karzai an oil executive for a well known American oil firm, who's brother organised the heroin trade! Otherwise known as Al Qaeda!
I'm really glad your prepared to defend yourselves, good, I'm please, now, all by yourselves, to to Taiwan, with just a company of troops, don't come crawling to any other nation to do your dirty work, all by yourselves just mobilise to
Taiwan!
France is not a full member of NATO, and twenty eight FBI attempts of the life of the French president Charles de Gaull, still couldn't make it so! But he did kick American military out of France!

Goodness me, the Taliban destroyed the poppy crops, before America invaded Afghanistan less that 2% of the worlds heroin came from Afghanistan. Those who produced the heroin, was the northern Alliance, Hamid Karzai an oil executive for a well known American oil firm, who's brother organised the heroin trade! Otherwise known as Al Qaeda!
I'm really glad your prepared to defend yourselves, good, I'm please, now, all by yourselves, to to Taiwan, with just a company of troops, don't come crawling to any other nation to do your dirty work, all by yourselves just mobilise to
Taiwan!
France is not a full member of NATO, and twenty eight FBI attempts of the life of the French president Charles de Gaull, still couldn't make it so! But he did kick American military out of France!

And once again Highlanders foolishly conflating Muslim groups.

Northern Alliance =/= Al Qaeda

Taliban =/= Al Qaeda (Though in true Muslim extremist sense of brotherhood allowed Al Qaeda a safe space)

Mujaheddin =/= Al Qaeda or Taliban

They the North Koreans pleaded with Russia and China to send troops and aircraft and weapons! The Kim Family were already in place, exactly who requested assistance, Kim!

They were already armed with Soviet weapons when they invaded South Korea.

Citation for your "one rifle to ten men" claim?

I have not denied that the Jews weren't murdered by the Nazi regime, I question the need to jail or threaten to jail, anyone, if the "facts" are ever questioned, who's afraid, and why are they afraid!

You have clearly denied the numbers then crawfished and claimed you were ignorant to the facts.

Why do you justify calling anyone antisemite, or is free speech no longer allowed by people of your persuasion!

What do you call someone who insists on injecting JEWS into practically every discussion. What do you call someone who libels Jews regularly?

Do I no longer have a right to question the status quo?

Sure. And people have a right to respond to your nonsense as long as they follow the rules of the forum.

Why are moderators refusing to reel in your demands, to limit freedom of speech?

What "demands to limit freedom of speech"?

Be clear and concise.

I fully understand the rules, and those rights limited by these rules.

Please lie again.

You have repeatedly flouted the rules.[/QUOTE]

They were already armed with Soviet weapons when they invaded South Korea.

Citation for your "one rifle to ten men" claim?

You have clearly denied the numbers then crawfished and claimed you were ignorant to the facts.

What do you call someone who insists on injecting JEWS into practically every discussion. What do you call someone who libels Jews regularly?

Sure. And people have a right to respond to your nonsense as long as they follow the rules of the forum.

What "demands to limit freedom of speech"?

Be clear and concise.

Please lie again.

You have repeatedly flouted the rules.
[/QUOTE]
I'm not ignorant of any facts, I am unable to ascertain all the facts I want answered! Is that not my democratic right? Or is it only your friends that have that luxury? That shamefully seems to be the sum of it!
But I ask again, if questioning, your version of the facts, why does America and many nations threaten people's freedom, or they're jailed because of ridiculing statements that couldn't possibly be true or accurate! If deliberately misleading as proven recently when Labour leader Starmmer undermined Jeremy Corbin and the accusations he had media friends relay to the public! What do you fear, the truth! I'm quite please to be questioned on factual information readily available, until now, where software companies restrict access to information or quote wiki as proof when wiki would know proof if it was in their bed and one fire!

I'll leave all economies of integrity and truth, to your sidekick and yourself, I don't have your axe to grind! Or bias to defend!

Honestly, I have no idea, why I reply to you, I believe in morality, honour truth and .....you..... aye, you do!

I'm not ignorant of any facts,

Yes, you are. Intentionally so. By choice. Your default setting.

Every time documentation is presented that disproves a claim of yours you ignore it.

I am unable to ascertain all the facts I want answered!

Because you choose not to learn. Every time documentation is presented that disproves a claim of yours you ignore it.

Is that not my democratic right?

You have a right to remain ignorant. If you give up that right your wouldn't be ignorant.

Or is it only your friends that have that luxury?

What friends are you asking about?

Grow a pair and name names.

That shamefully seems to be the sum of it!

You are, yet again, wrong.

But I ask again, if questioning, your version of the facts, why does America and many nations threaten people's freedom, or they're jailed because of ridiculing statements that couldn't possibly be true or accurate!

That is a question to ask of people who have outlawed HOLOCAUST DENIAL.

That wouldn't be the US.

If deliberately misleading as proven recently when Labour leader Starmmer undermined Jeremy Corbin and the accusations he had media friends relay to the public!

Citation? And why do I give two damns about Starmmer or Corbin?

What do you fear, the truth!

Incorrect. I counter lies, distortions and ignorance.

I'm quite please to be questioned on factual information readily available, until now, where software companies restrict access to information or quote wiki as proof when wiki would know proof if it was in their bed and one fire!

What are you babbling about? You suck at research and blame software companies?

I'll leave all economies of integrity and truth, to your sidekick and yourself, I don't have your axe to grind! Or bias to defend!

Blah, blah, blah....

Citation for your varied claims?

Honestly, I have no idea, why I reply to you, I believe in morality, honour truth and .....you..... aye, you do!

To you "morality, honour truth" means to lie, libel and play stupid in regards to history.

is free speech no longer allowed by people of your persuasion!

People who challenge the truth of the Holocaust in any way no longer deserve free speech rights. Not here. Not anywhere.

Yes, you are. Intentionally so. By choice. Your default setting.

Every time documentation is presented that disproves a claim of yours you ignore it.

Because you choose not to learn. Every time documentation is presented that disproves a claim of yours you ignore it.

You have a right to remain ignorant. If you give up that right your wouldn't be ignorant.

What friends are you asking about?

Grow a pair and name names.

You are, yet again, wrong.

That is a question to ask of people who have outlawed HOLOCAUST DENIAL.

That wouldn't be the US.

Citation? And why do I give two damns about Starmmer or Corbin?

Incorrect. I counter lies, distortions and ignorance.

What are you babbling about? You suck at research and blame software companies?

Blah, blah, blah....

Citation for your varied claims?

To you "morality, honour truth" means to lie, libel and play stupid in regards to history.
Your lies, your truths, your morality, your aspiration...... would never be mine, I dont have your axe to grind! The reports your furnish such as the 9/11 document, is not judge lead, a fiction, terms of reference dictated by the conspirators, created to defend the criminal actions and criminals completing a black op, to the detriment of the American nation! Three thousand in particular! But that's my view of the facts as I see them, my view of absolute corruption absolutely!! But again, that's my observation of the facts, I could easily be wrong, but under no circumstances will threats, intimidation, or you in particular deflect me from my truth, my observation or my query of the known facts!
But by reporting me, or by insulting me, by deflecting from known facts, or giving corrupt official documents created by corrupt politicians, still requires the the individual to question, unlike you, who detests alternative explanations of the facts as presented, but again, we both know why!

People who challenge the truth of the Holocaust in any way no longer deserve free speech rights. Not here. Not anywhere.
Who deserves free speech!!!! I suppose you are the arbitrator in your petty minded world? Ach, but your American, you don't understand democratic rights or freedom to associate or even democracy!
So dictatorship by superior rights ...... I understand the goyem aren't allowed a point of view!

Your lies, your truths, your morality, your aspiration...... would never be mine, I dont have your axe to grind! The reports your furnish such as the 9/11 document, is not judge lead, a fiction, terms of reference dictated by the conspirators, created to defend the criminal actions and criminals completing a black op, to the detriment of the American nation! Three thousand in particular! But that's my view of the facts as I see them, my view of absolute corruption absolutely!! But again, that's my observation of the facts, I could easily be wrong, but under no circumstances will threats, intimidation, or you in particular deflect me from my truth, my observation or my query of the known facts!

Intentional ignorance of the facts is intentional ignorance of the event.

Everything presented to you is ignored.

But by reporting me, or by insulting me, by deflecting from known facts, or giving corrupt official documents created by corrupt politicians, still requires the the individual to question, unlike you, who detests alternative explanations of the facts as presented, but again, we both know why!

You haven't presented facts.

You have presented claims.

Who deserves free speech!!!! I suppose you are the arbitrator in your petty minded world? Ach, but your American, you don't understand democratic rights or freedom to associate or even democracy!
So dictatorship by superior rights ...... I understand the goyem aren't allowed a point of view!

Blah, blah blah....

In the US people have the right to say stupid things like Holocaust denial

And you claim not to be anti Semitic. Yet you use as a source a Jew hating website.

Learn to read kid.

Add to that it does not support his claim.

Add to that the page he linked to are linked to Nazi/Aryan hate groups.

Nordic Resistance Movement

Hitler.org

I have not denied that the Jews weren't murdered by the Nazi regime, I question the need to jail or threaten to jail, anyone, if the "facts" are ever questioned, who's afraid, and why are they afraid! Why do you justify calling anyone antisemite, or is free speech no longer allowed by people of your persuasion! Do I no longer have a right to question the status quo? Why are moderators refusing to reel in your demands, to limit freedom of speech? I fully understand the rules, and those rights limited by these rules.

They pleaded with the Russians to send equipment because they knew they needed modern tanks, like T-34s, to properly carry out their invasion. And the Russians sent them, and they worked well.....for a while, until MacArthur pulled a rabbit of a hat at Inchon. The Kim family were installed in the north by the Soviets in the first place, which is why they sent the weaponry. The South Koreans requested international assistance to repel the North Koreans’ brutal invasion, and the UN gave it to them.

Since your cowardice continues.....

If the North Koreans had really been so ill equipped and the war had actually started with an invasion of elite American units(you know, the guys who’d just spent years kicking Japan’s ass up and down the Pacific and chasing Germany all the way out of Festung Europa).....then how come the front rapidly moves southwards from the beginning of the war?

Nobody is obligated to allow Holocaust deniers to walk around spewing their venom. There is no right to deny the Holocaust. This isn’t Stormfront bud, the moderators don’t support Holocaust denial. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Taiwan!

Goodness me, Highlanders is exposing his laughable ignorance yet again. The Taliban have been protecting the opium producing plantations in order to gather funds for their insurgency for well over a decade now. What American oil firm is knwon as “Al Qaeda” in your warped fantasies? We already know that the Taliban were complicit with Osama Bin Laden’s network. Its why the US invaded in order to capture him after 9/11.

Why would the US send only a hundred and fifty troops to Taiwan? If we have to defend Taiwan from a Chinese invasion we are going to do so in force. We certainly won’t be relying on cowardly Scottish tankies either way.

😂

The FBI never tried to kill DeGaulle. And that’s okay, we’d already done the job of kicking the Germans out of France for him after all.

Goodness me, Highlanders is exposing his laughable ignorance yet again. The Taliban have been protecting the opium producing plantations in order to gather funds for their insurgency for well over a decade now. What American oil firm is knwon as “Al Qaeda” in your warped fantasies? We already know that the Taliban were complicit with Osama Bin Laden’s network. Its why the US invaded in order to capture him after 9/11.

Why would the US send only a hundred and fifty troops to Taiwan? If we have to defend Taiwan from a Chinese invasion we are going to do so in force. We certainly won’t be relying on cowardly Scottish tankies either way.

😂

The FBI never tried to kill DeGaulle. And that’s okay, we’d already done the job of kicking the Germans out of France for him after all.

Amazing how some minds work....

Or more accurately how they don't work.

The FBI isn't going to do anything of the sort.

Back
Top Bottom