• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:125]When Will China Move To Capture Taiwan?

Aye.... more avoidance..... see the words.....it was your words asked for.....!
Nothing to do with the thread, every post, nearly every post you drag it in different directions..... but I don't go running cap in hand to moderators cry, oooh foul!
No, I care about truth honesty and corruption of the political system in America, why, because the reprobates down south haven't the sense to know they have something better and copy American Habits and tastes!
You on the other hand avoid all the above because as proven on numerious occasions, your loyalties lie elsewhere.
Now be so kind and go reproduce!

Open threads for what you wish to discuss.

You don't care about "truth and honesty". If you did you would accept facts and reality.

What you want is a bully pulpit where you can spread your Jew hate far and wide.

I took the first proof you request!

Perhaps we both need to be more careful, you, open to factual history and American assassination attempts, so acceptable murders to Americans, and I will watch from who I approach to forward the information you requested!

Mmmm...... according to books I've read, every attempt on de Gaulle's life was traced back and the funding came from the FBI, not the CIA!

But, the facts were, America attempted to murder the head of state in France..... just as it did in Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Columbia, Argentina, .... ach so many country's, bombing and killing them...... because you love them, and wish to give them democracy........ don't you ever get tired listening to this crap!

Why do you cite anti-semite Hitler wannabe sites?

And now the "books I read" lie!

The FBI deals with criminal acts inside the United States... Please lie again.

No point in farting against thunder...... but you could read..... a book, one without pictures, it's called a history book!
Then one can look at who stated they were going to invade, forcing the hand of the North the day after!
But hey..... you murder your own, and find it acceptable..... who am I to tell you lot, Christian values.... ach, yer mans nay Christian is he!
But the Chinese..... they kicked your arses all the way back to the 38th parallel...... oops!

History books state North Korea was the aggressor and that it was equipped by Russia and Eastern block nations.

For example : 'War in Korea and History of World War II' by Miller

What have you read?

And North Korea has maintained a dictatorship ever since UN FORCES were forced back. And you are cheering that.

You act as if the situation in Korea was some secret....

By the end of the decade, two new states had formed on the peninsula. In the south, the anti-communist dictator Syngman Rhee (1875-1965) enjoyed the reluctant support of the American government; in the north, the communist dictator Kim Il Sung (1912-1994) enjoyed the slightly more enthusiastic support of the Soviets. Neither dictator was content to remain on his side of the 38th parallel, however, and border skirmishes were common. Nearly 10,000 North and South Korean soldiers were killed in battle before the war even began.

Honestly, ship, carriers, tactics have moved on, no navy is worth its cost! One $5million missile, can take out a $20 billion carrier! With all the associated aircraft, missiles, men and women, helicopters and associated vessels.... turning to trillions of dollars!

What does Scotland have, a rowboat?

I see it coming with four years max. Their Navy is now the best in the world I'm told and they will never accept Taiwan as anything other than part of China.
Quickly if Biden wins

Scotland had no standing army, each, Thain, Morimor, lord, earl, duke, was given land free from the King! All land belonged to the King but he owned only his residents!
Every appointed person was tasked with fielding a set amount of armed men and knights within a period of time if the fiery cross was ever raised!
When King James 1st and 6th became king of All four nations, the very first thing
English nobles demanded was an army to invade France! James stated that he was King of Scotland England Ireland and Wales, he has no claim to lands in France, and stood the Standing army down and saved England a fortune!
But that was a problem created Prince Charles1st when Oliver Cromwell was given finance to purchase three successive mercenary armies. Can you guess who financed those mercenary armies?
The secret Jew, Portuguese ambassador transferred the money..... don't ask a question if you don't like the answer, and can you please stay on thread, again you won't be able to report me! I'm only trying to explain the historical facts!

Scotland had no standing army, each, Thain, Morimor, lord, earl, duke, was given land free from the King! All land belonged to the King but he owned only his residents!
Every appointed person was tasked with fielding a set amount of armed men and knights within a period of time if the fiery cross was ever raised!
When King James 1st and 6th became king of All four nations, the very first thing
English nobles demanded was an army to invade France! James stated that he was King of Scotland England Ireland and Wales, he has no claim to lands in France, and stood the Standing army down and saved England a fortune!
But that was a problem created Prince Charles1st when Oliver Cromwell was given finance to purchase three successive mercenary armies. Can you guess who financed those mercenary armies?
The secret Jew, Portuguese ambassador transferred the money..... don't ask a question if you don't like the answer, and can you please stay on thread, again you won't be able to report me! I'm only trying to explain the historical facts!

Citation for the final paragraph?

That's the very first thing I came across, perhaps you might get your friends to change the algorithms !

Please stay on thread!

Interesting.

You claim some algorithm blocks anything detrimental to people you don't have the balls to name....

And yet an antisemitic Jew hating site is the first thing that you come across..

Got conundrum?

Back
Top Bottom