• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:125]When Will China Move To Capture Taiwan?

Interesting.

You claim some algorithm blocks anything detrimental to people you don't have the balls to name....

And yet an antisemitic Jew hating site is the first thing that you come across..

Got conundrum?
It's got a conundrum! Please stay on thread!

Your English is failing.

So, if some mythical algorithm blocks discussion of Jews why is the first site you found a Jew hater site?
Please do not derail the threads please! you seem to ask questions not relative to the thread, but dare ask you about serious crimes, like the strangulation of a ten year old Palestinian child I'm asked to start a thread to allow you to deflect and avoidreplying! Just pointing out the fact! Would you call this hypocrisy, or by deceit make war?

Please do not derail the threads please! you seem to ask questions not relative to the thread, but dare ask you about serious crimes, like the strangulation of a ten year old Palestinian child I'm asked to start a thread to allow you to deflect and avoid a replying! Just pointing out the fact!

You ask me not to derail while the majority of your post is Israel/Palestine restricted discussion. And you lack the balls to open a thread in the I/P forum.

Still waiting for the mythical books you claim to have read.

You ask me not to derail while the majority of your post is Israel/Palestine restricted discussion. And you lack the balls to open a thread in the I/P forum.

Still waiting for the mythical books you claim to have read.
I never said at any time, I would dig out a list, now please stop trying to derail the thread. In a feeble attempt to avoid answering questions!

Since Xi Jinping assumed full power in 2013 the CCP Chairman has only turned the world against China slowly, gradually, increasingly, long term and in the long view.

With Xi declaring himself President For Life he only makes things worse for the CCP DictatorTyrants in Beijing. Indeed, it's the thousands year old history of failure in China, ie, the guy who's mucking up everything is given more power -- to muck up things even more until his own Dynasty of the Party fails just as each and every grandiose and arrogant Chinese dynasty has failed.

Chinatowns Remove Communist Party Flags
CHINA IN FOCUS Penny Zhou
Aug 19, 2020

In San Francisco, local Chinese communities are taking down the Communist Party’s red flags from their rooftops, signifying the tide has turned in the CCP’s influence overseas.

From the George Washington University....

gw_ci_pdgc_2cs_pos-1gywyzm-300x132.jpg

image-1.jpg

American and Taiwanese flags at the Chinatown gate in Washington, DC

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has worked hard to win the hearts and minds of the American people through its vigorous overseas propaganda efforts. Its Confucius Institutes are but one example. Confucius Institutes, which are operated under the PRC Ministry of Education, are an extension of the CCP. They have nearly 100 partnerships in the United States, with the stated goal of promoting Chinese language and culture. These institutes provide attractive financial packages to universities seeking Chinese language learning resources.[2] However, their programs engage in censorship and only allow for Party-approved rhetoric and policies to be heard. In 2014, the University of Chicago ended its partnership with the Confucius Institute due to concerns regarding censorship and limitations to academic freedom.

National flag of ROC Taiwan hanging on the street in Yokohama Japan Chinatown
national-flag-of-roc-hanging-on-the-street-in-yokohama-chinatown-picture-id1180456578

Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan - October 10, 2019:

Early morning on the 108th Double Tenth National Day of Republic of China (Taiwan). 中華民國(台灣)一百零八年雙十國慶日. The National Day of the Republic of China, also referred to as Double Ten Day or Double Tenth Day, is the national day of the Republic of China (ROC). It commemorates the start of the Wuchang Uprising of 10 October 1911 (10-10 or double ten), which led to the end of the Qing Dynasty in China and establishment of the Chinese Republic on 1 January 1912.

Video of the dispute at Twitter....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom