• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voting in disguise

It’s like a wingnut greatest hits.

:lamo

should put out a christmas calendar with DP's greatest wingnuts and a quote

I think you're too tall.

You strike me more as a Han Solo disguise wearer.

Or we can dress you in gold lame and you can pretend to be C3PO.

Then paint me silver so I can go vote as another bot... By bot I mean robot. Not a fake trump supporter swamping forums of course.

It’s like a wingnut greatest hits.

he's not even trying to stay on topic. Just trying to troll everyone. Glad to see it's failing due to people not taking the bait. :lol:

lol, you're contradicting yourself. I guess that's cause you live in a world where the government has done everything for you. Try being less dependent on them to solve your problems for you.

Now you are using the rules for radicals crap....accuse others of what you are doing. Go, you hippie you! lol

Now you are using the rules for radicals crap....accuse others of what you are doing. Go, you hippie you! lol

I just wish we could live in a society where people don't try to legislate their way out of their problems.

Shhh... don't throw logic into this threadfest of whiners as you are ruining the Lefty narrative. ID's are only for rich people. :lamo

Haha, the left have no faith in their fellow man's ability to control his/her own life. Smug and self-righteous, always!

Oh look, it's the guy who likes to make up stuff in his head and then post them for others to read!

Yes. The left screams and cries about Russian interference, meanwhile they allow illegals and dead people to vote multiple times. They don't want voter ID's for what reason? Then they think minorities are too dumb to get a picture ID. Worst people on the planet.

Another hostile female from the left in here, imagine that. Lol

:lamo

Making it up, huh?

he's not even trying to stay on topic. Just trying to troll everyone. Glad to see it's failing due to people not taking the bait. :lol:

Paranoia will destroya!

I don't know that I am categorically opposed to voter ID. I am categorically opposed to voter ID mandates being used to suppress legitimate voting.

IMO the beneficiary of Voter ID is the State Election Systems themselves. Its not actual legitimate voters because legitimate voters are not delegitimized by the lack of a Voter ID. The integrity of the vote if improved by Voter ID benefits the Election System in the sense that it streamlines the process to a higher degree of reliability in the Election. Voter ID in no way benefits the legitimate voter. So why do we want to burden the legitimate voter with cost and effort when he does not benefit. Its the State that benefits and its the State that should foot both the cost and the bulk of the effort if instituting Voter ID.

Now there is substantial evidence that some States simply do not want a higher degree of reliability. Some states actually want a system that is easier to manipulate. States with whacky Election Laws with State officials that then do literally nothing for the 1 year and 50 weeks between Elections and then go on to howl and moan about wanting to stick their hands in the punch bowl of the Election process for the two weeks of the actual Election while in process are highly suspect IMO.

Also, any State that wants to establish a Voter ID system needs to establish a genuine process and a realistic timetable to get there. Its not a slam bam thank you ma'am kind of affair. Any State that goes after Voter ID that way is also IMO highly suspect.

Last edited:
Day one: Voter ID laws become mandatory.

Day two: Partisan nuts crying about all the fake voter ID's being issued.

There's been multiple studies that voter fraud is not a widespread or even existent threat. I would prefer to focus our time and energy on things that are.

I haven't seen any studies saying that is the case. In this past election in GA we had a county with 200 something registered voters, yet 650 managed to vote. Hmmmm. Just because you read something doesn't make it true.

I haven't seen any studies saying that is the case. In this past election in GA we had a county with 200 something registered voters, yet 650 managed to vote. Hmmmm. Just because you read something doesn't make it true.

Then how do you know about the 200 something registered voters with 650 votes? Did you "read" that somewhere? Just because you read something doesn't make it true.:lol:

This poll was on MSN the other day. I'd bet all the no votes are Democrats. lol

Do you believe voter fraud is a problem in the US?
57% Yes
38% No
5% I don’t know
Total responses: 714,780 votes

https://www.msn.com/

This poll was on MSN the other day. I'd bet all the no votes are Democrats. lol

Do you believe voter fraud is a problem in the US?
57% Yes
38% No
5% I don’t know
Total responses: 714,780 votes

https://www.msn.com/

Your link takes you to the home page of msn. Not the story that actually says what you just posted.

Talk about reading something doesn't make it true. :lol:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...-despite-243-percent-turnout-in-one-precinct/

McClatchy's data comes from a federal lawsuit filed against the state. In addition to the problem in Habersham County's Mud Creek precinct, where it appeared that 276 registered voters managed to cast 670 ballots, the piece describes numerous other issues with both voter registration and electronic voting machines. (In fact it was later corrected to show 3,704 registered voters in the precinct.)

Your link takes you to the home page of msn. Not the story that actually says what you just posted.

It's the only link they had to it (on the main page) and I copied it as it was. They rotate the polls.

Back
Top Bottom