• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voting in disguise

When will people learn that Trump says stuff to keep people and the press in a frothing frenzied state,
it is a distraction, like the stage magician's bold hand movements, while changing something with his other hand.

Hey cool! So you support a man who trolls. Awesome admission.

i was going to re-vote in a Chewbacca costume, but the line was forty five minutes long.

Riley "Big Gov't" Coyote, here to monkey this up with unnecessary regulation in service of the bureaucrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admit it, the left is racist and thinks minorities are too dumb and shiftless to get a picture ID, so they think they will lose votes. You can get an ID for minimal money. How is that growing the gubermint? I bet you didn't mind all the colossal regulations Obummer passed with his phone and his pen?

Ya but this one is just for fun, like the stable genuis claim.
You may be giving Trump too much credit, I am not convinced he is aware of what he does, it could simple be the
way he does things, out of habit.

Admit it, the left is racist and thinks minorities are too dumb and shiftless to get a picture ID, so they think they will lose votes. You can get an ID for minimal money. How is that growing the gubermint? I bet you didn't mind all the colossal regulations Obummer passed with his phone and his pen?

:lamo it is by definition big government. keep your hands off my guns and my voting rights, that's what I say.

You may be giving Trump too much credit, I am not convinced he is aware of what he does, it could simple be the
way he does things, out of habit.

Oh I'm sure it's a habit. It's just a really, really stupid one.

I put on a fatsuit and grab a bag of M&M's for the younger, handsomer Chris Christie

I just vote, drive around then carry in my hammer and pretend I'm Thor.

I have a great idea, Mycroft. Why don't you start a thread somewhere about what ID you need to drive, and let the rest of us get back to the topic of this thread, which is Donald Trump's incredibly ignorant claims that 1) that people are running in circles to their cars to pull out a disguise in order to cast another vote for Democrats, and 2) that people need a voter ID to buy cereal.

Can you do that? I'm sure everyone would join in on the "Hey, you need a driver's license to drive a car" epiphany thread.

Oh...after all this, you STILL don't get my point.

A driver's license IS a voter ID.

You must have also missed the part of my post where I said "voter ID (drivers license)".

:lamo it is by definition big government. keep your hands off my guns and my voting rights, that's what I say.

Nobody is arguing it isn't. The left loves big gubermint. It is their sugar daddy. They rely on the gubermint for all their needs.

I like to recruit a couple large menacing gang members to just stand with me outside the polls in white neighborhoods.

Hey cool! So you support a man who trolls. Awesome admission.
Support, questionable, I like some of the things he is doing, but not all, like any other president.
The question is, are his methods effective, and we will have to wait and see, because while the press is obsessed
with finding something upon which they can force Trump from office, they are doing a poor job of
reporting what he is actually doing.

Nobody is arguing it isn't. The left loves big gubermint. It is their sugar daddy. They rely on the gubermint for all there needs.

so, you do support big gov't in this instance. thank you.

Bring me Thanos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6477665-6317829716-thor-.gif

I don't care what Trump says. My comment had nothing to do with what Trump said.

Tell me...do you always read posts here with a preconceived bias?

Then why don't you hob knob over to a thread whose topic isn't specifically about what trump said?

Support, questionable, I like some of the things he is doing, but not all, like any other president.
The question is, are his methods effective, and we will have to wait and see, because while the press is obsessed
with finding something upon which they can force Trump from office, they are doing a poor job of
reporting what he is actually doing.

You think trolling is effective?

This isn't a report on what he's doing. These were his own idiotic words. Nobody who has a working brain would excuse this.

Awful lot of bot-speak.

Then why don't you hob knob over to a thread whose topic isn't specifically about what trump said?

lol, but people are making correct points about Trump being a complete buffoon.

Oh I'm sure it's a habit. It's just a really, really stupid one.
Maybe, but it has worked for him, while it does seem to offend a lot of people, that seems to be part of the process.

Oh...after all this, you STILL don't get my point.

A driver's license IS a voter ID.

You must have also missed the part of my post where I said "voter ID (drivers license)".

You had no ****ing point. This thread isn't about driving. Start your own driving thread and let the rest of us discuss the topic.

Now we know why the lines were so long, just the same people re-voting in a different outfit!

Yep.

1. Vote
  2. Take one shoe off
  3. Vote again
  4. Take the other shoe off
  5. Vote again
  6. Get a hair cut
  7. Vote again

What you say about the left, here, is true. They also think blacks are too dumb to find the DMV, they don't know how to use the internet and they don't have a data plan on their phones.

so, you do support big gov't in this instance. thank you.

No, never. Build my roads and protect my country, that is about it. Requiring a voter ID does not grow the government, it would probably be much more efficient.

Back
Top Bottom